Discovery Gaming Community
To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister (/showthread.php?tid=121730)

To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - larzac - 10-13-2014

[Image: Tak83oh.png]

Greetings dear friends,

I have an offer of great project for you but i need an absolut discretion. In other terms, i want to keep this communication only between you and us.
If this message had to reach another receiver than you, congress will denied to have send this message.
Can i count on you?

with best regards

John McAllister,
Administrator of Forres project

[Image: rowtWoC.png]

RE: To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - Gypsie Skripto - 10-14-2014

[Image: Greyhound.png]

• ID: Cpt. Laetitia Colombus
Royal Liner Twin Peaks

Dear Congressman Mcallister,

I do not think I have had the pleasure to meet you in person, but as Baffin's resident OS&C Captain on board Royal Liner Twin Peaks I can tell I have seen what kind of grotesque business endeavours your Junker Congress likes to immerse itself in. The Corporation that I belong to, Orbital Spa & Cruise, has for instance always fought against slavers and drug dealers, yet your people are counted as accomplices of such crimes.

That said, I must also confess a little secret to you. These last three years in Baffin have tought me that not all that shines is gold, and in the same way not everything that stinks is garbage, even if it deals in it.

So, Congressman Mcallister, here I am, all ears hoping to find an uncut diamond in a pile of dung. Tell me more about your offer.

Yours faithfully,

Cpt. Laetitia Colombus,
Royal Liner Twin Peaks

RE: To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - Deep Space Engineering - 10-19-2014

[Image: zsSV7Cz.png]

Congressman Mcallister,

Thank you for contacting Deep Space Engineering. Naturally, you have our attention and guarantee of discretion. We are always looking to foster our longstanding positive working relationship, but we will absolutely need to know more information about this project before we can agree to anything. While you can rest assured that these transmission will remain confidential, our hands may be tied regarding certain matters. I hope you will understand that we are under heightened scrutiny this quarter due to a number of other projects.

We look forward to receiving your proposal.

Regards,

Jordan Landers
Communications Director
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - larzac - 10-20-2014

Greetings dear friends,

Thanks for your answer.
I would like to reassure you, there is nothing illegal in this project.
However, we would like to keep it secret for the safety of the congress.
As you maybe know, the congress is terraforming planet Forres in Inverness system. We will build a town on the ground of the planet and most lands will be occupied by farms or factories but the congress would like a more private place.
We would like to build domes under the sea who will be only accessible by members of the congress and their family.
This domes will be set by the congress with house and work area, we only ask you the structure and the protection necessary for the safety of people who will live in them.
Domes will be built at 100m underwater, but the level of sea will lower with the terraforming and finally, they should be at 20m under the level of the sea.
If you need more data, we can have a meeting in inverness.

Thank you to send me a cost estimate if it's possible once you have all data needed.

with best regards

John McAllister,

RE: To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - Gypsie Skripto - 10-20-2014

[Image: Greyhound.png]

• ID: Cpt. Laetitia Colombus
Royal Liner Twin Peaks

Dear Congressman Mcallister,

At first when I was reading your last letter I asked myself, "why would this man contact OS&C for a terraforming project? This is Planettform's business". But when you mentioned the underwater domes every loose end tied itself. Planet Curacao's underwater domes host the most exclusive and expensive resorts in all Sirius, so it surprises me that Junkers even know about them, but indeed we can be of help in this little project of yours.

Despite that, OS&C can't provide the manpower or the shipping resources to make this possible, but for a small fee of 50.000.000 sc we'd be happy to host your DSE contractors at our underwater facilities in Curacao (all inclusive) so they can assimilate the state-of-the-art architectural and structural science behind this technology, which we have harnessed some time ago.

OS&C will use this money to fund an awareness campaign on the flail that Cardamine means to the sector, so it's your own money inbetween two big interests your group holds dear, and of course, your choice. The money can be sent to Luxury Liner Twin Peaks

Yours faithfully,

Cpt. Laetitia Colombus,
Royal Liner Twin Peaks

RE: To: OS&C, DSE) From: Congressman John McAllister - larzac - 10-20-2014

Greetings Captain Colombus,

We are pleased to hear that you will use our money for such great goal. The orange grass is a real scourge for every youngs who fall in it. I hope that you will do your best to help them. I hope too that you will remind people during your campaign who has provide the money for this great cause.
I am sure that our friends from DSE will send some engineers as soon as possible and that construction will start soon.
I am busy for the moment and i havent access to my credit account but i will transfert the money once i am free.

with best regards

John McAllister,