Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=121799)

Pages: 1 2

To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-15-2014

[Image: Flag-kusari_zps66c1afa6.png]
[Image: watanabe02.jpg]

Konbanwa. This is Satsumo Schimizu speaking, Captain of KNF Battleship Yamato. You must be suprised to recieve a message from someone like me, a Naval Forces captain.

I will explain why I sent this message. I shall explain a few things actually. I am not satisfied with the government of Kusari, awfully tired of their carelessness to fight the occupator of Sirius, making suspicious contracts and deals, and they themselves don't know what they will get from it. Kusari had a better time during the Imperial age. The new government, and the Naval Forces have gone out of control, doing things lawfuls aren't supposed to do, ordered by their Government superiors who are clueless. Making agreements with certain parties while other houses are torn by the differences they are thrown on them.

The current Kusari Government is overwhelmed with clueless kids who have succeeded our Emperor. Forcing the Naval Forces who were once loyal to Emperor to go and visit distant places where they are not supposed to go to find a nice place to rob and deplete. Young fellas in the government can just hop in, wear a suit and a tie and have a job

The Government doesn't know of this transmission. I have been entrusted command of the K.D.S. Yamato, a battleship, long time ago. I served a cause that I considered to be right, and everyone considered to be right. I protected the people of Kusari. I spread our boundries. I used to make Kusari stronger with my fellow Commanders and for my Emperor. Now I don't even know who I serve and what I serve for. Chaos? Catastrophy ? I serve dishonorable traitors. Such a savage struggle for power and money they will spend and not think about the generations to come.

Kusari is now... Power of what? Power to beg the newcomers for mercy!?
I did support the Emperor and his leadership in the Kusari but now he, is succeeded by a boy who does not know what he is doing.

Kusari was a glorious nation with our Emperor. Even Liberty was in our shade. You knew who you served. You served honour.

Listen, you must trust me. I know how good with intelligence you are. Trust me if you wish to include one of last Emperor's Meiji class Battleships ! One of the last ! To fight or the sake of what is right!
What I am trying to say is, I have absolute and clear intention to defect to the side Blood Dragons with my vessel and fight for their cause.

I would like if we could arrange a meeting somewhere in Kusari space under low protection if possible, without much of importance so others wouldn't care.

Captain of Battleship Yamato, Satsumo Schimizu.

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-16-2014

Boosting and enhancing transmission

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-17-2014

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - WesternPeregrine - 10-17-2014

[Image: vMCkR7x.jpg?1]

Sender Id: "Shimonoseki"
Target ID: KDS-Yamato
Encryption: K.Stnd.487

Konbanwa fellow countrymen, and well met. I am... you may address me as "Shimonoseki" for now, and that is how will stay until safer communications are secured.

Your message has reached the ears of the Great Dragon in the clouds, and and soon he, or someone in his exalted name will grant you their wisdom about your proposed situation.

In the mean time, I must urge you to proceed with your usual operations, and to not raise suspicion upon yourself or your crew. Who knows, you may be more valuable to our efforts inside the Naval Forces, than outside. It is not my place to decide that however.

Do not forget the resolve you made when you contacted us, and soon your virtue will be rewarded.

Godspeed.
Shimonoseki

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-18-2014

Konbanwa, Satsumo again. It is good to meet you Shimonoseki. My initial plan was to continue with my usual operations until conditions are fulfilled for me to escape with Battleship Yamato to territory under Blood Dragon control.

My intention was to fight against the Naval Forces physically and thus will stay that way and not just to supply the Blood Dragons with informations that are needed at time's notice.

Also, I do have some set of informations that could prove valuable for further missions of the Blood Dragons.

Most of the crew, exactly, 85% of them are loyal to the Government while the rest of the crew are familiar with the plans I have made and have agreed to do defect with me since most of them have quite similiar opinions about the current Government and Naval Forces.

From now on , I am switching to communications on channel 4882.85 kHz and higher encryption systems 256 k-Bit. They will not be able to listen to this communications any way possible. I advise you to do the same.

Captain of Battleship Yamato, Satsumo Schimizu

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-19-2014

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Shizune - 10-19-2014

::~::=::~::
::~::=::~::=::~::=::~::
Sender ID : Yuki Hasios
[Image: Anime_girl_young_scarf_cold_warmth_12081_1920x1200.jpg]

A young bubbly girl shows on the next comm's message; she has the emblem of the second in command, and at such a young age to. She points at the screen and seems to yell in a rather loud commanding voice

"Kohaku!"
"Aruga!"
"May!"

She crossed her arms and waited for the three to arrive in the comm's room; once they had, she points at the comm's message and the captain Satsumo Schimizu of the K.D.S. Yamato

"I need you three to go and talk with this captain for the Dragons; okay? If needed, Kohaku, you can fly one of the Kyoko Guardians to the meeting; May, perhaps something you know how to use? And Aruga; a transport; just in case."

Turning back to the screen and standing in front of the three behind her

"A few people will meet you at a designed location and time of your choice captain, thank you for picking the..right side then the current dogs of war."

Motioning to the three behind her

"These three will be the one's leading the meeting to find you and talk; they might or might not bring others, that is up to them; I'll let them speak to you momentarly and those that wish to help them with the meeting, that is all for now."

~Yuki Hasios
~Blood Dragon Second in command

Turning and leaving the room quickly, giggling the whole time as such...such as strange officer...

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-19-2014

Finally someone I was hoping to speak with, someone on the other side of the law at last.

Yuki, as a safety measure, It would be good to meet in Kyushu system, sector C2. As a precaution and for security and recognition between those who will come, communications password is TTK2.

If both parties confirm the same password, I'd advise we switch to communications on channel 4882.85 kHz as I previously announced. Time is 8 PM, Friday ( GMT +1 ). I will be coming alone with the Battleship.

Good luck to us all !

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Big_B - 10-19-2014

.....:::::Incomming Transmission:::::.....

Comm ID: Kohaku Hokama
Opening Video feed....

[Image: S4nQgZT.jpg]

As the transmission opens, Kohaku stands with crossed arms and he is not really amused about this

"I hate many things in this cruel world.
One of them is the Naval forces, the other ones are traitors.
I will not trust someone, who is ready to betray his own Colony, but I will also not disobey my orders. The Guardian will be fully ready by the time we meet the Naval Battleship and I will not hesitate to destroy the ship if the crew and his captain make a wrong move"

He bows and the screen turns black

.....:::::End of the Transmission:::::.....

RE: To: Blood Dragon Representative | Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-24-2014

Satsumo again. Meeting is today, 8 PM ( GMT +1 ) in Kyushu Space, sector.

I shall repeat again, sector C2. As a precaution and for security and recognition between those who will come, communications password is TTK2.

If both parties confirm the same password, I'd advise we switch to communications on channel 4882.85 kHz .