Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=121927)

To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Eduard - 10-18-2014

<<<Incoming Transmission>>>
<<<ID Verification Complete>>>
<<<Source: Administration of Confederation of Freeports>>>
<<<ID: Robert d'Autoine>>>

[Image: cZoAcvy.jpg]
The video feed exudes the visual embodiment of Robert d'Autoine, however, notable differences are clearly noticeable, differences that appeared undoubtedly due to the years he spent inside Sirius since founding the Commonwealth. One would easily observe that his hair and beard grew, and that his outlook became more mature, serious due to his political advancement. A pose of pride is unleashed.

Bonsoir, monsieurs and madames, members of the Confederation of Zoners and de facto members of the titular collective of Zonerdom.

S'il vous plait, do allow me the privilege of presenting myself...

My name is Robert Carol d'Autoine, a name you may undoubtedly subconsciously associate with the Commonwealth, though I assure you, I come forward representing the Confederation of Freeports as its newly appointed administrator, the former political entity being... left in the caressing and meticulous hands of my aides-des-camps so that I may fulfill the greater good.

To justify my unexpected arrival today, I would apprehend the initiative and offer you a proposition, nourishment for your collective entrails and something that deserves a debate of its own.

While I have been scrutinizing the state of the Confederation of Freeports and deliberating over the political and economical climates as well as statuses of each Confederate Freeport individually, I couldn't help but notice that some of these stations happen to be blighted by a severe case of... incompetence that often generates from their administration.

Gentlemen and finest madames, I think we are of a mutual accord when I say that in order to assure the integrity of our interests, our assets, be they collective or individual, must function at the peak of their efficiency. Potential must be exploited, not wasted. Therefore, it is vital that the Freeports benefit from competent personalities who oversee them and look for the best of their interests.

Therefore, I would like to propose that we form and enforce a judicial entity that will oversee the administrators of Confederate Freeports. It is vital to our interests and prosperity that such a grandiose responsibility such as the administration of a Freeport falls under the hands of enterprising and innovative men, proficient in diplomacy and a mind embroidered by critical thinking.
The administrators who do not satisfy this criteria, who cannot run the Freeport they administrate effectively, or who have decided to pass from the realm of tangible universe and conceal themselves inside the veils of obscurity ( take an unannounced vacation most likely upon the pastures of Malta ) need to be replaced with promising candidates.

That is all I want to say at this moment. I am looking forward to hear your opinions, your ideas, and your votes. If the proposition is viewed with positive light emerging from your ocular appendages, we can proceed forward to collective discuss on how to implement it effectively.

Yours earnestly,
Robert Carol d'Autoine
Ex-Head Councilor of the Commonwealth,
Administrator of the Confederation of Freeports,
Count of the House of d'Autoine,

<<<Transmission Ended>>>

TAZ REPLY - Gypsie Skripto - 10-18-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Recipients of this channel
Encryption: Zet

[Image: j97qe73.gif]

Kallisti Zoners!

First of all let me congratulate you for the new office you're heading Robert. Those are big shoes you're wearing now, and despite me not knowing you as much as I'd like, you strike me as a civilized person, so perhaps you are just the man for the position. I hope the future unveils in a fashion that demostrates my guesses as true.

As for your proposal, and the matter at hand, on behalf of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners I tell you that we agree with your proposal, and are eager to discuss the terms. I'll just say that there has been interest among our Popes in occupying an office in a Freeport, so it's a matter of discussing which one is TAZ entitled to, besides all stations inside Baffin.

I hope this letter reaches you in good health.

Yours in Eris,

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]

RE: To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 10-18-2014

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Robert d'Autoine
CC: CoF Members

Mr. d'Autoine,

It has been awhile since we've spoke. Things have been quiet here in Tau 29 but I do think meeting may be a good idea.

Reads the part about incompetence

Do not insult my honor with this. I have executed those whom I deem incompetent on my station.
I may be growing old but I am not weak.

Sees the response from Gypsie Skripto

How he got this transmission is beyond me. This is a confederation meet and I do not feel the presence of the Zoner groups is needed.
Do let me know when and where to meet.

Que'plAH!!

Commander Matok

RE: To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Gypsie Skripto - 10-18-2014

Commander Matok,

Baffin has two Freeports within it's borders: Shasta Orbital Skyhook and Brunswick Shrine. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners have been part of the CoF since it's creation, it surprises me that you ignore that fact and also that you would want us out of matters that (still) concern us Discordians too. Anyways, we'll take it as a simple misunderstanding in order to procede in an orderly fashion with the discussion being held here.

Yours in Eris,

The Commonwealth - Remnant - 10-19-2014

[Image: 2UOLxfL.png]

Hello Robert

Well, well. I see you've finally taken a step upwards. I've seen your many tendencies up close, I am pretty confident that you'll settle in very quickly. I do admit. You've changed over the years, although it seems to have been one that is fitting to yourself.

Right off the plate, you begin working with administration positions within the Freeports to make sure that their interests are being pursued? Very straightforward of you. Although you do seem to be right talking about how these bases need to be ran in a way which upholds what we are as a loose conglomerate. I'd be interested about any further discussion along these lines.

I would like to bring up the Freeports which choose not to exist within the Confederation of Freeports as well. There are many ups and downs of their decision, some which I even agree to myself keeping them out of this little system of ours. Although it would allow things to be a little more.. Ahh.. Reputable if they per-chance were convinced to apply themselves to the generalized ideas which we've all agreed to here.

I am interested to see what you have in mind to change things for the better. Surprise me. I like surprises. I may have to return the notion.

<-Terminated->

RE: To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Eduard - 11-16-2014

<<<Incoming Transmission>>>
<<<ID Verification Complete>>>
<<<Source: Administration of Confederation of Freeports>>>
<<<ID: Robert d'Autoine>>>

[Image: cZoAcvy.jpg]

Monsieur Skripto,

First of all, allow me to express my appreciation for your suave compliments that soak my ears with the most fornicating divine nectar, quite a lubricant that eases the penetrative punctures of the responsibilities' weights that await me.

Before we go on with my proposal regarding the efficiency of the CoF, I would first like to apprehend this meticulous matter you have raised. A matter which, I dare say, doesn't resolute exclusively to what station would you be "entitled" to, but also, what station could you efficiently administrate considering the prospects of logistics, distance from the core of your zone of influence, Baffin, socio-political climate and other bureaucracies.

As I do not possess 100% information, or access to this information regarding TAZ, therefore I think it would be sensible for you to come with the suggestions here. If there are stations you may consider apt for... benefiting from your benevolence then, taking in mind the variables I pointed above, I would like to hear what precise stations would erect inside your minds.

From then onward, we can discuss the matter of "entitlement".

Yours earnestly,
Robert Carol d'Autoine
Ex-Head Councilor of the Commonwealth,
Administrator of the Confederation of Freeports,
Count of the House of d'Autoine,

<<<Transmission Ended>>>

Re: - Gypsie Skripto - 11-18-2014

Kallisti Zoners!

Well Robert, word after word we're getting to now each other, but here's some spoilers: much like the predecessor of my predecessor, Doc Holliday, I don't like to go around things and prefer to shoot out straight. I'm funnier than him, though, but a worse Doctor, as in, him being one, and I well... not.

That cleared, I can list you a number of reasons why if this Confederation deems it agreeable for TAZ to administrate a Zoner station outside of Baffin, Freeport One is the best choice. But I will fly over two of them. The first one is that we are the Zoner group that shares the most with the Bretonian culture. Our bonds with that House go as far as to share a common enemy, despite our mutual neutrality. Most of our main allies also share good trade and politics with the Bretonian Government too, which adds. There's another reason too, and it's the fact that back when the Brits wanted to sieze the very station we're discussing about, it was TAZ embodied by the figure of Ambassador Holliday who set things straight with the Crown for it to remain a Zoner Freeport, even when they expanded their claims on Omega 3, and went as far as to change the name of the system.

On the other hand though, it is publicly known in this Confederation that the Temporary Autonomous Zoners interests in the Omicron region are decreasing, and so have devolved our relations with some groups which populate the region. That's why I see no reason why we should be the ones representing Freeport Nine and Corfu base in Theta. There's probably not a worse choice among all of those who belong to this Confederation.

Let me know what you think, Robert.

Yours in Eris,

RE: To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 11-18-2014

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Channel Recipients

Ambassador Holliday was and still is a good friend. I miss his company. He often recited to me his dislike of the Bretonian crown and it's constant incursions into Omega 3 with their claims of the system and the station itself. He never had time to be funny so that is easy to do better than he.

I will not tell you to lose your interest in administering Freeport 1 but I would discourage you. It only takes one Corsair docking with a Bret patrol watching for the accusations to fly. In fact, it takes little for the fur to fly out there. There is a reason why John Holliday washed his hands of that base save a small medical detachment that is still there.

Mr. Skripto, I am growing old but wisdom is a fortunate consequence. Listen to me when I say that it is a headache you do not need. If you want more discouragement, contact John Holliday himself.

*Matok snickers*

Just pour yourself a long drink if you do as his stories of dislike of Royalty are both comedic and long.

Commander Matok
Administrator, Freeport 6

RE: To: The Members of CoF, CoF Freeport Administrators and Pro-aligned Affiliated Zoners - Zen_Mechanics - 11-18-2014

So you claim to behave completely different from your predecessors, Who have continuously abused and exploited their rank to fill their pockets. Were give out our support for a body that also acts defensively for us the Zoners and punish those who have harmed us.
We already have three different conglomerate groups who don't do a thing for the public and are only intervening when they have something on stake, So we don't need another one. Actions will speak loudly,

Secretary of Cmdr. Sparta of 74/ D.D