Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=121936)

Pages: 1 2

To: Junkers - Cassius Morino - 10-19-2014

Retconned

RE: To: Junkers - Lythrilux - 10-19-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

Firstly I do not take kindly to those who 'capture' another Junker ship. The pilot needs to be released immediately.
Secondly, although Allentown's location isn't terribly secretive, I won't be telling you where it is until you give back that Junker pilot.

Now then, perhaps you should approach this more calmly, then we might get somewhere?

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: Junkers - Cassius Morino - 10-19-2014

Retconned

RE: To: Junkers - Ponge - 10-19-2014

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings, Mr. Dixon.

I am Adam Wayland, from the Junker Congress. I see you have interesting negotiation tactics there. You intercept a Junker ship, you kill the crew, then you demand the safety of your family.

I think Mr. Masters will agree with me on this, but before I'm even willing to hear you out, I want you to deliver the ship, the bodies of the crew, and all the belongings you found on the ship to Rochester Base, New York.

Also, we demand payment as compensation to the familes of the killed Junkers. Tell me what type of ship you intercepted, what was the name of the ship, who was the pilot or the captain, and send me the crew manifest from the ship's databank on this channel. We shall set up an amount based on that data.

If you send me a proof you did all that, and we find that nothing is missing, and we gave the crew a proper ceremony, then we can talk about your family, not a moment sooner. If you fail to comply... I think you can imagine what will happen. Hm, maybe you can't.

.:j:. Adam Wayland

[Image: md15qa.png]

RE: To: Junkers - Lythrilux - 10-19-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

If you didn't kill the pilots, who did? You should start being clearer and more direct with your answers, otherwise I might have to punish your family for each crew member.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: Junkers - Cassius Morino - 10-20-2014

Retconned

RE: To: Junkers - Ponge - 10-20-2014

Greetings, Mr. Dixon.

I am willing to believe you for the time being. I want a detailed report on when and how you found the ship. I need detailed description on the ship by your mechanic (if you have one on the ship; I assume you flew a bigger ship as you used the term "WE have found...") and on the bodies' condition by your chief medic. Also, I need all the data from the black box. Meanwhile bring the ship and everything on it to Rochester as soon as possible. You are expected in a prepared and isolated docking bay. I presume you want this issue cleared as much as I and Mr. Masters do.

RE: To: Junkers - Cassius Morino - 10-21-2014

Retconned

RE: To: Junkers - Ponge - 10-21-2014

Greetings, Mr. Dixon.

Your report is quite interesting. However, there is a slight problem:
"I have checked the databanks of the computer and I have found a list in it, but this is something that is far to important and needs to be in my personal log."

EVERYTHING on a Junker ship belongs to Junkers. If that is very important to you, we will give you a copy of that data if we determine that is not confidential data, but we want the original copy of every data you found on that Junker ship.

Your previous message indicated you are willig to cooperate for your family's sake. Don't disappoint me now.

RE: To: Junkers - Cassius Morino - 10-21-2014

Retconned