Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessians. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Red Hessians. (/showthread.php?tid=122124)

Red Hessians. - Vulkhard Muller - 10-24-2014

Alright, so I know a fair bit. I'm no expert but I know a thing or two about them. The hessians are supposedly the only Unlawful- faction in Sirius that can stand Toe-toe with the Sairs/OC in Numbers and power. So why, I must ask. Do the Sairs/OC get their pretty 5k Transports and Red Hessians are left in the dust with ptrains? Considering the Hessians really are the "Head" of the revolutions in Sirius ( Not counting SCRA) as well as ex Daumann/Kruger employees, It would make sense(to me). Any revolutionary group in Sirius has some tie to the Hessians from the Imperialist BD to the Eco Extremists Gaians. I would like to know who's Idea it was to have their 5k Right removed (I know last update they had it). Also what, if any, reasoning there was for it.

RE: Red Hessians. - nOmnomnOm - 10-24-2014

Is this the reason that no hessians log now?

RE: Red Hessians. - Vulkhard Muller - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 03:28 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Is this the reason that no hessians log now?

Can't say for sure but it could be *shrugs*

Edit: Did I mention even the Council get 5ks?

You know this reaks of "where is my candy i want my candy like all the other kids have".

Though i see your point... but the wording and such is off...............

Can we look at the ID for one moment though?:

Quote:Pilot carrying this ID is a member of the Red Hessians who:
May treat all Daumann ID and Kruger ID vessels as combat targets.
May engage in piracy.
Can engage pirates, terrorists and lawfuls within Rheinland, the Omegas, the Omicrons, Cambridge and Sigma 13. May land on IC bases.
Cannot ally with any military, police, or corporate players except for Rheinland lawfuls against non-Rheinland invasions.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships.

So you get the full ship-line of stuff.
Alright.

Have you first tried using a stork?

RE: Red Hessians. - Highland Laddie - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 03:21 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [color=#FFFFFF]Alright, so I know a fair bit. I'm no expert but I know a thing or two about them. The hessians are supposedly the only Unlawful- faction in Sirius that can stand Toe-toe with the Sairs/OC in Numbers and power. So why, I must ask. Do the Sairs/OC get their pretty 5k Transports and Red Hessians are left in the dust with ptrains?

It does seem strange for Pirates to have 5kers at all when they already have the pirate Train, P-trans, slave liner, etc.

Quote:Considering the Hessians really are the "Head" of the revolutions in Sirius ( Not counting SCRA) as well as ex Daumann/Kruger employees, It would make sense(to me).

Head of the revolutions? How so, Mr. Bias? What makes them more of a head than Mollies? Blood Dragons? Council?

If hessians were more active then i would then maybe be more likely to agree they are a head of a revolution.

RE: Red Hessians. - Sabru - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 03:41 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: You know this reaks of "where is my candy i want my candy like all the other kids have".

Though i see your point... but the wording and such is off...............

Can we look at the ID for one moment though?:

Quote:Pilot carrying this ID is a member of the Red Hessians who:
May treat all Daumann ID and Kruger ID vessels as combat targets.
May engage in piracy.
Can engage pirates, terrorists and lawfuls within Rheinland, the Omegas, the Omicrons, Cambridge and Sigma 13. May land on IC bases.
Cannot ally with any military, police, or corporate players except for Rheinland lawfuls against non-Rheinland invasions.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships.

So you get the full ship-line of stuff.
Alright.

Have you first tried using a stork?

Hessians get a ton of allowances that few other unlawful factions get. a pretty broad and generous ID, a full combat shipline, a quite large ZOI.

Nom is right. this reeks of "I want more for a faction that's already uber good."