Discovery Gaming Community
To: SirLagsALot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SirLagsALot (/showthread.php?tid=122156)

To: SirLagsALot - Wildkins - 10-26-2014

[Image: Duk8OTw.png]

To the fellow named "SirLagsALot":

I've just been handed some files regarding you and your ship - specifically, assisting the Hackers and Rogues in shooting down a Navy vessel.

Now, I'm not sure if you like living in Liberty, but I can assure you committing acts of murder and treason are not good ways to continue that life. For breaking the following law:

Laws of the Liberty Republic Wrote:
III. Assault.

The assault of any member of the Liberty forces for any reason is illegal, unless specific verbal exemption is given for a particular instance by a member of the high command structures of the Primary Fleets only.

You are to pay 50.000.000¢ (sirian credits) to [LN]-Armory.001 in 48 hours or you will have all docking access revoked and listed as wanted on the Criminal Database.

Sincerely,
Nathaniel Davies
Admiral, C.O. Mount Shasta
First Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: To: SirLagsALot - sirlagsalot - 10-26-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: You're going to hurt yourself doing that and then I will be ECSTATIC.

[Image: 2dvo8pf.jpg]

You sure are a loud one, mister Davies, willing to "negotiate" the way you imagine "negotiations" to be, aren't you?

First i thought i should bother myself with explaining how this kind of behaviour is related to your Faze| dogs behaviour some other day back then, but guess what? Then i thought i should rather not.

You look like you really want to see me on the criminals list, for whatever reasons, personal or not, you may have, - and you want it hard. But i woner if that is really and absolutely so.

For some funny and weird reason, you and your lads still believe in hegemony of unidirectional world, telling others what to do and not to do.

Well then, let me remind you of few funny facts in our life. First of all, both mister Hale and miss Cooper are gone, and with them are gone the few people i would have tolerated this kind of behaviour from. You clearly never were one of those, anyway. Who are you to calculate the sums and issue the demands, come again? I see "Nathaniel Davies" here, not "The Republic Of Liberty", if you know what i mean.

In the second place, among your common "people who like living in Liberty", there are different kind of pilots. Some of those are of that peculiar "sufficient combat experience" kind. So far i was holding neutral stance towards what you call "Liberty State" and what other people find to be "No Liberty At All State", switching my sides to good and bad one in more-or-less equal proportions. Now, you would call that "Sidechanger John". Indeed i am.
But tell you what: you and your lads start pushing and kicking that balance - and i might start picking one side more often than the other. Mister Tyrone Carter made it to Manhattan only because i was not showering him all the way there. Mister George Anderson was foolish enough not to retreat while he still had legs to do so, even though i offered him to use that chance several times.
Long story short, let me remind you that there are dozens of lads who are willing to pay for seeing your ship wrecked from 2 to 5 millions SC, each. You, as a liberty state representative, revoke my docking access - and i will start thinking of revoking your docking capabilites, for real. From your own "evidence" you may guess that i am really capable of doing so.

Thirdly, there are things that you should and should not do. Simple as that.

So here are my conditions and options for solving your little problem. Feel free to say "thank you" and feel grateful for my pitiful attempt to shatter that unidirectional world hegemony of yours and bring you to actual conversation.

One: You can try to keep a straight face, along with your honour and dignity, pretend to recall something to regard as a merit, though, i bet, it all happened before you were even capable of speaking, - and lower the price of your "bribe", "fine" or whatever you prefer to call it to something more reasonable.

Two: You can re-consider the possible consequences for me and your primary and secondary fleets, maybe have a word with me if you are unsure about that - and let it go without causing too much mess, maybe doing your magic stuff to make my reputation within your fleets into more or less neutral one. Then issue a simple job or two, so i can get it back to being as good as i want it to bee, as a sign of good will and intentions.

Three: You can just pretend it all never happened. Actually, this is most simple solution.

Four, of course: You can start shaking the boat and see what kind of stuff falls out of it. Needless to say, i will act in compliance with your actions, or absence of any.

Five: Surprise, there is five. You can put commersials here. Or your own ideas about how do we settle this, which is preferred. All hail the negotiations.

Unsincerely yours, Sidechanger John. I hope reading all that did not make your eyes bleed too much.

TRANSMISSION END