Discovery Gaming Community
To : Mollys [Highly Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Mollys [Highly Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=122223)

To : Mollys [Highly Encrypted] - Texas Separatists - 10-27-2014

[Image: r6oWF6H.jpg]
Sender: Texas Separatists
To: The Mollys
Encryption: HIGH

[Image: v6U9ek0.jpg]
Greetings mollys we understood for you by the rumors in one bar at planet Houston .Looks we are not the only freedom fighters in sirius. We heard that you are fighting for free Dublin pretty similiar to our cause . If we help each other our goals will be achieved easier so i suggest to make meeting and discuss how to help each other .Also you will understand who are we. You will say the coordinates we will be grateful if you accept this invitation !Don't worry its not trap hah.
[Image: F1YDPGi.jpg]

RE: To : Mollys [Highly Encrypted] - Arioch - 10-27-2014

[Image: XQQnxi6.gif]
*She chuckles*
Ta Texas Seperatists eh?
I don't know whether t' laugh or be impressed that amidst a battlefield, there are those whom think they can even make a stand against Liberty and Rheinland both.
Regardless, let's see here. You heard about us from a bar... That right there doesn't bode well for you, since all it makes me think of is a bunch of drunks whom heard of true revolutionaries whom actually are able t' match their words with actions. Then you make an off-handed comment that you want t' meet, but it's not a trap. And you chuckle at that? As if it's some sort of a joke? Ta only joke I see here is you.
Any correlation between your band of drunks and us should be dismissed right away. We have been fighting our war against ta crown for decades, longer than even I have been alive. We actually have resources and even our own system with which t' launch our coordinated attacks against ta crown. Our men and women have bled for what they believe in, and we will not stop.
You on ta other hand, boy, are apparently new t' ta ways of war. After receiving this comm, I did my research into whom exactly you were, since I have never even heard of your merry band of drunken fools before. You claim t' be against war, yet you act in a violent nature towards those whom are fighting ta actual war. Those living in Texas are not being enslaved, are not living under tyranny. Texas has ta unfortunate reality of being a warzone yes, but it is not in need of "liberating". Ta people in Texas are free t' leave should they choose while Liberty and Rheinland forces engage in ta war. Those in Texas have never been oppressed, never been slain by greedy corporations seeking t' claim what is theirs.
So do NOT come t' me expecting sympathy or thinking we are ta same. We fight for very different goals, and ta Mollys actually fight against tyranny and oppressors. You act like a bunch of children whom don't understand what they are fighting for in ta first place. If anything, those living in Texas are more likely t' be oppressed by your misguided ideologies than from ta Liberty Government.
Take heed Texas drunk - Ta next time you make any indication that you are similar t' ta Molly cause, I will ensure you are hunted down and brought t' Dublin, where you will learn what happens when you piss off ta Mollys.

*She grins and narrows her eyelids*
Sadhbh McCool
Governor
[M]olly Council

RE: To : Mollys [Highly Encrypted] - Texas Separatists - 10-27-2014

[Image: r6oWF6H.jpg]
Sender: Texas Separatists
To: The Mollys
Encryption: HIGH

[Image: v6U9ek0.jpg]
Seems someone can't understand what is joke by "it's not a trap" i mean we are not rent mercenaries from bretonian crown to gank you..About your behaviour makes no sense we are not joke and yes we stand against Liberty's government and RM why no?Maybe you are too drunk so you can't understand that we are serious and we are not joking. And yes we heard for you in bar at planet Houston before estabilishing our movement i don't see why you laugh at that?After this unserious transmision can't say much .Waiting for serious transmision!
[Image: F1YDPGi.jpg]