Discovery Gaming Community
I am looking for a faction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: I am looking for a faction (/showthread.php?tid=12225)

Pages: 1 2 3

I am looking for a faction - Tomtomrawr - 09-18-2008

Greetings,

Hopefully most of you now know that i am no longer attempting to make the Bounty Hunter Legion, so i am now looking for a faction that does these:

1.lots of combat, mainly fighter vs fighter wars, i love them,
2.the ability to travel to most areas of sirius (would be better if was all over sirius),
3.great role-playing experiances, i really like a good role-play,
4.the ability to kill most people who i want without many questions needed,
5.a well organised faction with lots of members, most of them active,
6.and lots of events planned.

I do not mind if maybe number 6 and/or number 4 are not there, but i wouldn't want the rest of the options taken away.

I was thinking that probably outcasts would fit most of these criterias, but i'm open to other factions.

Now let me give some info about myself.

Skills: I am a semi expert at using missiles in fighter vs fighter combat, i'm pretty good at combat in every ship, but i prefer fighters or bombers as it's much more fun. If i had to rate myself it would be an 8 out of 10. I am an excellent role-player, i love to role-play and will keep ooc in system to an absolute minimum, only to tell someone there not role-playing.

I shall leave this open one week for all factions to post here.

Good day, and i shall see you in space.

(P.S, yeh i'm a Valkyrie pilot now!!:D)

I am looking for a faction - ProwlerPC - 09-18-2008

Well you are an experienced Bounty Hunter, that's for sure.
Search and Destroy Agency is still open for recruitment.
It's membership is strong and active, covering most time zones.
You have the Hunter blood in you, it's a calling we all share.
How about posting to Athenian about joining

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19809

I am looking for a faction - Culebra - 09-18-2008

You pretty much have to be a bounty hunter to meet your criteria they are the only group other than Junkers/Zoners who can go most anywhere. Junkers and Zoners are not really pvp factions.

but in S/D do players have to have a bounty on them for me to hunt, because in BHL i could never do bounties, i just couldn't keep track of them.

I am looking for a faction - Athenian - 09-18-2008

Read the faction description.

I am looking for a faction - ProwlerPC - 09-18-2008

Open contracts fit this line of thought. They are general faction sweeping bounties with small pay but no specific target.

Athenian, please may i meet you in-game about nowish so discuss this in private chat.

I shall not join any factions until the week is up, i just want more information.

I shall be online in my Colonial Remnant character, =CR=Sheppard.

I am looking for a faction - Chucc - 09-18-2008

ok, so you want a number of things in the faction you will be joining. These seemed to be listed in order of desire. 1st is lots of PvP...hmmm, ok.
3rd, is lot of RP, you like a god RP....ok, is there a drink where you live sold called RP? We all DO RP, get it. To like a good RP makes you sound like you like them once in a while? Only one RP period? Just trying to get clairification, understand.

lots of memebers always active? That is something we all look for, its going pretty well. You might just find this.

I hope you find what you seek. and well, if you want all this, I can guide you to it.However, you won't be a BH, actually thier enemy. Come join the Xenos Alliance. Why?

We are above all else RPers.
We get to fight A LOT, as EVERYONE hates us. Gotta have a thick skin tho, heh, or just REALLY good PvP skills.
We are organized and Strict, don't expect to come in as a Big Shot, we ALL started at the bottom.
We get to atack when we decide to and usually against pretty much anyone, we ARE Xenos after all. Though OUR rules of engagement are as stated, STRICT.
We go out have a great time and represent the Xenos cause with enthusiasm and to HAVE FUN. Though it does get a bit rough along the way at times.

If you think you are up for it, give us a shout.

RP story for your finding the Xenos and reasons for joining a must, and you finding our Recruitment thread will show a little initiative on your part. See you out there.

what sort of ships can xenos use?
what space are they limited to?

I am looking for a faction - Laowai - 09-18-2008

Have to side with Chucc there, he took the words out of my mouth.

I was going to say the XA or one of the Corsair factions...

You'll get PVP and RP in both (i know, im in both:)

Xenos... well that's obvious, everyone wants you to die, that being said, the XA has strict standards of RP...

Corsairs? well apart from getting raided by everyone else on a daily basis - specially the [CORE] right now on their crusade/jihad/whateveritis against the corsairs at the moment - you have a large area of influence, there are very good RP'ers in amongst all the factions there, and some of the indies as well.

I have a soft spot for the NLH as well...;)but they are on at sporadic times....

[Edit] Check the XA recruitment thread, but you're mostly in the liberty area, ships are civvie, mostly, though there are some others floating around - the faction are good at working with their members to help them out..... (i should know;)