Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junker Congress / From: TAZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junker Congress / From: TAZ (/showthread.php?tid=122431)

To: The Junker Congress / From: TAZ - Gypsie Skripto - 11-01-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Junker Congress
Encryption: Silver Apples

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti from The Zone!

Not sure if this message will fall into the Taus director's office or whoever runs Saltese, but we in TAZ have once again become interested in the Silver Ore products that you Humboldt facilities can provide.

Brunswick Shrine has proven to be a perfect spot for the stockpiling of goods with Kusari as their final destination, and seeing how the only closer independent station that would purchase said goods was destroyed in the last days, I'd say it's your way to go to get your silver on the move. We're right now paying independent suppliers 6.500 sc per unit delivered to Brunswick Shrine, but they don't provide a steady flux of commodities sadly.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]

RE: To: The Junker Congress / From: TAZ - Ponge - 11-02-2014

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings, Mr. Skripto.

I am Adam Wayland, Adjudicator of Saltese.
We can surely grant you access to Saltese. However, mining activity has been lower lately than shipping activity, and the base usually does not have silver ore. I suggest you also contacting Primary or Independent DSE pilots about boosting up the mining.

Now all I need is the callsign of the ships or the unified callsign I need to register to the base so you can safely dock.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland, Saltese Adjudicator

[Image: md15qa.png]

RE: To: The Junker Congress / From: TAZ - Gypsie Skripto - 11-02-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Adam Wayland, Saltese Adjudicator
Encryption: Silver Apples

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Adam!

TAZ already has docking rights to Saltese, in fact, the little Silver Ore we're managing to deal in is being shipped by ourselves from Humboldt to Baffin. The thing is that with the expansion project of Brunswick Shrine still unfinished, our transport fleet is right now overwhelmed by the supplying of the station and we cannot spare the necessary shippers to make the ores flow.

If I remember correctly, a year ago or so the Congress and TAZ had set up an operation which involved jumping the ores through hyperspace from Humboldt to Baffin. I'd like to offer the services of our hyperspace travel capable Aquilon Carrier for this particular endeavour, and if you were to agree, I'll personally poke DSE to get their arses into mining.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]