Discovery Gaming Community
To Administrators of stations Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Administrators of stations Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal (/showthread.php?tid=122678)

To Administrators of stations Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal - The_Shadow - 11-09-2014

Video: Loaded
Sound: Loaded
Playing the message

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNFxoCwo9SnMVOxekapU9...ZcHdGtgj9A]

Oi! During my visit of this lovely place called Gallia I went to this Meyn system. And when me and my men were roaming there, we found these interesting structures named Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal.

To cut the chase - we think we deserve share from your business. We demand 100 million credits at the beginning of every month from each of you to account The.Shadow.Is.The.Boss or your stations will not be safe anymore. And according to calendar, it seems it is just about time to pay for the November, don´t you think? You have 72 hours to do it or something bad may happen to your stations.

Sincere greeting from

The Shadow

End of the message

RE: To Administrators of stations Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal - St.Denis - 11-10-2014

To: The Pond Life.
Subject: Over-Bloated Ideals of your Capabilities.

Bonjour Slime,

!00 million Credits? I don't care what you think you deserve. I am sure that you possibly can't even count to 5 let alone 100.

Anyway, your amoeba like brain-cell didn't quite notice that you visited the Maine System and not the Meyn System (wherever that is).

So, please do us all a favour and just crawl/float back in to the pond, from whence you came, and become, yet again, obscure.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To Administrators of stations Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal - The_Shadow - 11-10-2014

Video: Loaded
Sound: Loaded
Playing the message

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNFxoCwo9SnMVOxekapU9...ZcHdGtgj9A]

What a number of strong words and insults. You will regret that. Oh and I don´t care how these stupid names in stupid language are pronounced.

But when we are speaking about "amoeba like brain-cell", yours one forgot to remind you to state for which station you speak. Until you specifiy it, I will take it you speak for both. If not, your neighbours will be for sure very pleased by the situation you got them into.

The Shadow

End of the message

RE: To Administrators of stations Treyarch Research Facility and Perenco Terminal - St.Denis - 11-10-2014

Bonjour Pond Life,

I assume you have forgotten how to find your Pond and more importantly the rock that you originally spawned from beneath. If you need any help I will gladly find you one to go back to.

Quote:What a number of strong words and insults. You will regret that. Oh and I don´t care how these stupid names in stupid language are pronounced.

I am already regretting wasting my time responding to a poor excuse for an amoeba. If you have, for some reason, become fixated with the figure 100 then I am sure that I can send you 100 credits a month. I am sure that this will be more than enough for a organism such as you.

Quote:But when we are speaking about "amoeba like brain-cell", yours one forgot to remind you to state for which station you speak. Until you specifiy it, I will take it you speak for both. If not, your neighbours will be for sure very pleased by the situation you got them into.

Please don't think too hard as the one brain-cell that you have, will get overworked. I didn't forget to state which Base I speak for because both of them belong to Gallic Mining Service. So in fact you got one thing right (i suppose the Law of Averages was on your side, non?) I do speak for both Bases. So, that also means my neighbours will have no problems as I haven't got them in to any situation.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis