Discovery Gaming Community
FP1, Locker 2328, A letter to O'Driscoll - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: FP1, Locker 2328, A letter to O'Driscoll (/showthread.php?tid=122786)

FP1, Locker 2328, A letter to O'Driscoll - Captain - 11-13-2014

Daer Blodwynn,

yer being good oi be hoping,
me molly dayz may be ov'r but yers aint,
oi hope yer can forgive mae on this,

oi loike to see thee Gateway bastards gone,
fer away, sellin'good as low grade scrap, Bowex
canneat do that'lone, Oi hope yer recieved the creds by me
loy'l cap Georgy, and o'course this loitter,

with koind regrets and regards

Andy yer know who.

FP1, Locker 2328, A letter to O'Driscoll - Blodwyn O'Driscoll - 02-17-2015

Blodwyn was wandering through the corridors of Freeport One, she always felt uncomfortable when she had to venture out alone on foreign stations.

Whoy d'hell Andy felt d'need tae leave a message 'ere... Couldnae have he sent mae wun o'er d'comm chann' , e'en unner a false oydentity ?

She asked to herself.
Then she remembers how a Key figure for the Bretonian Andy became for the Bretonian government.

He probably cannae move 'round freely, un' above all, undetected. So oy guess dat be whoy he left hees message 'ere, un' nae sent it o'er d'comm chann'. So freeport wun was d'best bet, as freeport four fell unner d'control o' d'Libertonians, d'sixth wun be in' d'middle o' Gallic o' koosarian territory.
She thought.

It has been a while that she was walking, and she hadn't found the lockers, yet. Her anxiety was, therefore, slowly rising, and sweat was starting to form in droplets on her foreheard.

DamnĂș air ! Where d'hell be doses darn lockers ? Tis nae loike oy can spend hours 'ere, d'place moight be dangerous !
What oif oy stumble upon some Bhunter; o' worse , some 'sar ; in doses endless corridors ? Well oy guess dey wouldnae know dhat oy be wun o' d'people o' Dublin roight ?
Unless ye got tae talk, feckless eejit !

Thinking to herself while hitting her forehead with her hand.

As she was quickening her pace, she started to hold tight her bag where was concealed a light arm, even if she knew the weapon would be of no use to her.

All's goin' tae foine, ye 're just an independant trader lookin' fer a cargo... Wait ! Isn't O3 a protectorate o' d'crown o' sumtin' ? So dhere could be some squaddie patrol 'ere too ?! Dey could e'en be checking d'docking bays at d'moment.
"Un' so, ye be dhe independant trader dhat owns dhat shoire wid molly transponders codes, ma'am"

As she mimicked air quotes.
[color=#FFA500]Blod' , lass, ye seriously starting tae be careless.

The corridor she was using led into another one that she seemed to identify.

A'roight, oy've been 'ere, afore.
Oh seriously dun tell mae oy's back where oy's frem ?
Well, oif dhis wun leads tae d'docking bays, oy guess oy do sumtin' fer d'transponders codes aboard d'shoire, bedder be careful, aye ?

Indeed, she had been circling around the station the last half hour. And as she was heading back to bay where the shire was stored, she stumbled upon a large left-luggage-locker.
She stopped in front of it, both hands on her waist.

Fer shure, lass, ye's a smart wun ! How could ye miss dhat, fer goodness's sake ? How did ye manage nae tae tink d' lockers would be next tae d'docking bays ?!
Anyway 'ere we are, so let's foind aout what's in 'ere !
So two, three, height, dere's an height , roight ? un' anoder two.
'Ere it is.

As she was about to put her hand on the locker's door, she suddenly stopped

Un' oif t'was a trap ? Oif Liam was roight un' dhat Andy betrayed ...
C'mon Blod', dhere's naewun 'round, oif t'was an ambush ye would have seen sumtin' whoyle wanderin' 'round.Un' also, d'ye really tin' sumwun has been waitin' 'ere fer two darn month tae get ye ?
Maybe a zone' afte' all, tis deir station, un' oy bet dey'd do anytin' fer a handfull o' credits ...
O' a bomb, might be a bomb triggered boye openin' d'door... How should oy know ?
Oy guess oy could have a look insoide d'locker, widaout opening d'door ...

She raised her shoulders, looked around and smirked, the place was empty.
She then proceed to search in her bag, and took the side-arm out of her bag.

Guess dey can add vandalism tae mae criminal record, now.
She mumbled as she kneeled away from the locker before aiming at it.
A shot was fired. She whispered

Oy bet e'en zone' moight have security services, bedder be quick, lass.
She walked to the locker and took a look inside the locker through the newly shaped hole in the locker's door.

Un' indeed dere's nae bomb insoide, smart wun, but naow ye moight have all d'security services runnin' 'round.Did d'zone' say sumtin' loike ye shall nae bring wepons aboard d'freeports ? Who cares ? Un' oy be shure everywun brings weapons 'ere.
Okay, now let's open it.

She put her hand on the handle, pulled it and it didn't open. As she looked closer, it seemed to require to enter a code to open it.

DamnĂș air ! tis locked ! Good job Andy, un' how am oy s'posed tae open it oif oif dun have d'code ? Is dhat some koind o' curse we, mollies, have nae tae be able tae tink proper.. properly ?
Un' naow oy've done all o' dhis fer nutin' ?
Bedder be aout , naow.

She crouched down to pick up her bag from which the weapon can be seen.
Raised her shoulders, picked it up, sticked it to the locker's lock and fire for the second time.
As the smoke cleared away, she pulled the door.
In the locker a letter was lying about.

Paper ?
Wroitings ?
Ye must be kiddin' mae Andy ? Un' how oy be s'pose tae read it ?

She thoughs whoyle she was puting the letter in her bag before starting to run toward the docking bays.

RE: FP1, Locker 2328, A letter to O'Driscoll - Captain - 02-19-2015

[Image: 820EUjN.png]

Via the internal postage system I received a notification
of my deposit box at Freeport one, it was shot open,
and nothing left behind, I notified my insurance agency of the loss
of something dear to my heart and requested coverage for the damage of the locker.

Who would have shot open that particular locker, in a more secluded area of FP1,
and no other locker to be opened, just that one, it's odd I said to my secretary.
I hope the person whom emptied it, is pleased with the content..

next time keep it here in our vault mr mac'Millen sir, she said to me.
I waved her off, I said, it's something personal, and Zoners are keen on privacy