Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Government of Rheinland / From: TAZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Government of Rheinland / From: TAZ (/showthread.php?tid=122805)

To: The Government of Rheinland / From: TAZ - Gypsie Skripto - 11-14-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Government of Rheinland
Encryption: Unbreakable

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti!

The name is Gypsie Skripto, the Title is Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador. I write to you to discuss two things.

First of all, not so long ago BDM ships were found in Baffin having a secret meeting with the Gallic Royal Navy. I can send you a copy of the evidence if you wish. For obvious reasons TAZ was alarmed at such discovery, but I can assure you that the Republic of Liberty has not heard a word about it. Yet.

Second of all, it worries us to see that you still don't allow our OSI friends in your House Space. It's been a while since the incident that triggered such decision from you, and I think it's time to try ask you reconsider it.

So here's what we propose. We will hand you all intel gathered at that secret meeting, we will forget that during that meeting a ship belonging to TAZ was destroyed, and we will even forget about that meeting ever happening, if you allow OSI to trade once again in your space. How does that sound?

I'll be looking forward to your response!

Yours in Eris,

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]

RE: To: The Government of Rheinland / From: TAZ - Gypsie Skripto - 11-28-2014

Adding Hidden Agendas
Adjusting Bell Curves
Aligning Covariance Matrices
Applying Feng Shui Shaders
Asserting Packed Exemplars
Attempting to Lock Back-Buffer
Binding Sapling Root System
Breeding Fauna
Perturbing Matrices
Pixalating Nude Patch
Realigning Alternate Time Frames
Reconfiguring User Mental Processes
Relaxing Splines
Resolving GUID Conflict
Reticulating Splines
Retracting Phong Shader
Retrieving from Back Store
Reverse Engineering Image Consultant
Routing Neural Network Infanstructure
Searching for Llamas
Seeding Simulation Parameters
Sequencing Particles
Setting Inner Deity Indicators
Setting Universal Physical Constants
Splatting Transforms
Sub-Sampling Data
Synthesizing Gravity
Synthesizing Wavelets
Time-Compressing Simulator Clock
Unable to Reveal Current Activity
Zeroing Crime Network

RE - SENDING

RE: To: The Government of Rheinland / From: TAZ - Daumann Heavy Construction - 11-28-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

Ambassador Skripto,

let me introduce myself first. My name is Knut Bjorn Szekeres. I represent Daumann Heavy Construction in Rheinland government.

I must admit it is surprising to receive such transmission from Temporary Autonomus Zoners, a group with which we had little to no contact so far. Having your demands read Ambassador, I feel obliged to inform you that I regret what happened in Baffin system, your home system as I was told. We recognize and respect the autonmy of, *cough*, Temporary Autonomus Zoners. We do not approve the choice of such place for meeting between BDM and Gallic agents; loss of one of your ships in this incident makes the BDM side even more guilty of what happened.

However, with that said, I must inform you it's an issue between your organisation and the BDM. We do not control the Buro on a daily basis, we don't order them how they are suppoused to execute every single operation or project, neither they order other Rheinland organisations in such manner, federal, local or private ones. Please accept my apologies, this incident will be examined by the internal government investigation, and guilty will be dealt with. Naturally I'd like to ask for the evidence you spoke of.

I am sure except formal apologies and investigation with all its repercussions to the guilty ones, we can offer Temporary Autonomus Zoners some form of compensation for that unpleasant incident, in some form. If your organisation wishes such compensation, please inform me.

Another thing, Ambassador, is your demand concerning the so-called "Omicron Supply Industries". That group is considered as terrorist supporters within our boundaries due to its actions. Personally I don't understand why do you feel obligation to lobby for their interests; what happens in that matter is subject to talks and agreements between that group and the Rheinland government.

If there is anything else you would like to discuss, please respond on this frequency.

Yours sincerely,

Knut Bjorn Szekeres, High Daumann Representative, Rheinland Government

===Transmission Terminated===