Discovery Gaming Community
Looking for some new games to play - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Looking for some new games to play (/showthread.php?tid=122946)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for some new games to play - Freeroamer - 11-18-2014

Yes,
I am looking for a few new games to play name a few for me

RE: Looking for some new games to play - Highland Laddie - 11-18-2014

You want NEW new games, or games that may be old, but new to you?

Also, suggest a genre.

RE: Looking for some new games to play - Freeroamer - 11-18-2014

Like Games that are Not World of Retarded Teams (World of tanks)

Not Really any FPS games

RE: Looking for some new games to play - nOmnomnOm - 11-18-2014

Age of empire 2 and red alert 2 no wait... 3

war thunder is great.

CSGO

Dota2
minecraft
dayZ

etc.

RE: Looking for some new games to play - Lythrilux - 11-18-2014

Depends on your specs.

RE: Looking for some new games to play - nOmnomnOm - 11-18-2014

Chess ))

I'd play against yeah

RE: Looking for some new games to play - Zen_Mechanics - 11-18-2014

Star trek online.

RE: Looking for some new games to play - PlasmaSabre - 11-18-2014

Robocraft, Kerbal Space Program, and Battlezone are some of my favourite games

RE: Looking for some new games to play - Fluffyball - 11-18-2014

Empire Earth (both I and II)

Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning (which was a game I wasn't expected much from, time eater though)

Morrowind, Skyrim (BE WARNED, those games are time eaters!)

Heretic II (in fact it's... continyation of Hexen 2, which is continuation of Hexen: Beyond Heretic, which is continuation of Heretic... yeah, confusing - but it's a solid TPP (the rest of the games are fantasy FPP) game with elf warrior-mage, with weapon upgrade through levels and... in fact there is no other similiar game at the moment).

Echelon: Wind Warriors (Russian-made, old but gold sci-fi simulator of the... atmospheric fighters and bombers - that rather moves more like helis with exception of the Interceptors. Game is remarkable, because no one yet made similiar game... note that you can use E-mouse (similiar to the Freelancer - or War Thunder - style) or joystick. Not to mention addition of many options, like three levels of steering difficulty - arcade to full realism. Be warned, all fighters can mount up to 4 guided missiles and those are very deadly, despite the level of realism, and if you are locked on, you must literally hide - there is also something that radar dead-zone, which may hide you... or your foe that may set ambush. Also note that you are also on the very common ground with the enemy what is both your advantage and distadvantage. Oh yes, and try not to hit enemy with your vehicle during dogfight - even parts of his wreck can destroy your plane or lead to destruction by heavily damaging parts of it).

RE: Looking for some new games to play - Mímir - 11-18-2014

Far Cry 4 is just out. The first one and the third were great, maybe the fourth is as well. Give it a try.