Discovery Gaming Community
Zul'Tharus | Erebus (Mini-Share) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Zul'Tharus | Erebus (Mini-Share) (/showthread.php?tid=122977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Zul'Tharus | Erebus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 11-19-2014

Nomad Cognitive Entities

Zul’Tharus | Erebus
Whisperer of the Eternal Night | Guardian of Twilight

Zul’Tharus – Wanderer

This cognitive entity has showed a minimal incentive toward violence often retaining their clocked state when presented with any chance of enduring significant harm. Zul’Tharus is less inclined to be static, the entity showing a degree of irregular flight patterns which would make it impossible to predict it’s movements. Its priority seems to be the gathering of knowledge both in a general and detailed capacity. Inheritably it is skilled at inducing visions utilizing its vast knowledge to enable vivid visions. The entity would test what it would perceive to be interesting variants of the human race, often submitting to morally and integrity testing visions, displaying an indifference to the subjects psychological integrity nor to any emotional repercussions from enticing such experiences. Some characteristics of the entity would display a small level of divergence from the other nomads, such as an example of the being forming a unique bond with a creature outside of its own race and showing a preference for mutual benefit for both though this was in correspondence with the worth of the individual as was perceived by the entity. There are times when entity has shown a playfulness where it would seek to scare a human by uncloaking infront of it, in this it has also displayed a small level of tolerance to the instantaneous reactions presented by the humans from the initial onset of fear, those that tried to flee would often have the entity seeking to hinder it before it would cloak away once again, typically these encounters hardly end in aggression unless the one who became scared became excessive in their weapons discharge

Erebus (Darkness) – Guardian

Erebus even from its earliest developments showed an inclination towards the matters of physical conflict as well as the principles of safety for the nomad’s integrity. In its early stages it would observe human conflicts and learn from their patterns as well as the displays made although it would never get directly involve merely observing events from a distance. Its first attempt at human contact had been a very distinctive event where the two vessels opened fire on it after it misplaced its trust. What steamed from this was the cognitive first displays of vengeance ultimately affected the development of its purpose into something that was more combat endurance related. Typically objective in its actions it is always attempting to fulfill whatever it might desire to transpire, directly or in-directly. Despite its guardian like nature, Erebus was also a cognitive entity that displayed an awareness to being preemptive seeking to cull or minimize a threat before it could cause injury or worse to others of its race. Vigilant in its self anointed position of Guardian and Preserver. It would be worth noting that it has displayed being more reactive then an instigator with a tendency to exact dire consequences that would seek to earn its ire.

Corporeal Forms

[Image: 220px-No_fighter.png]
Signature Name: Zul'Tharus
Form: Morph
Cognitive Entity: Zul'Tharus

Containing an abundance of curiosity and a lack of cautiousness Zul'Tharus developed their cloaking capabilities more intently then it did to the density of its husk’ outer shell. It displayed an attraction to events outside that of combat straying far and wide as it tried to quench its unstable wanderlust. It hungered for exploration and information although ti seemed to detest violence

Signature Name: Erebus (Darkness)
Form: Morph
Cognitive Entity: Erebus

Curious as a morph, Erebus was placid in their first few stages taking the stance of detached observance. It did not lack playfulness but was inherently cautious; its usual points of interest were the observation of battles, typically the conflicts between Liberty and Rheinland. Despite its inherited interest in the violent specials it preferred to merely observe rather than interact in any manner.

Signature name: Sebitti (Warrior led by Irra)
Form: Void-Runner

The first offensive based form of Erebus. Through the observation of the many battles and seeing the destructive capabilities of humanity it gained a desire for a strengthening of its morph form and thus it took on the form of a Void-Runner. Its first encounter was with a Luxury liner as well as a Boarder Worlds transport which it was this encounters that it would ascertain its underwhelming capabilities against larger vessels as well as it would learn firsthand of humans inheritance to malevolence when in a state of fear. When it is out and about it is often in the presence of an Irra typically one by the signature Exerwinitis

[Image: 254px-No_bomber.png]
Signature name: Aaron (Battle/Slaughter)
Form: Adad

The second aggressive form of Erebus, with the desire to be more capable in its own defense it would come to inhabit one of these forms although it was apparent that the first observed actions of this form were a display of vindictive intent. It was able to locate one of the two vessels that it had first tried to encounter and visited its retribution upon the ship. Luckily for the captain the creature was ignorant as to the ship merely being a tool. It resurfaced again and this time it initiated an attack on the Luxury liner, mid-way through it’s attack it seemingly lost its motivation for the vessels destruction and instead departed leaving the captain with an obvious warning.

[Image: 254px-Nammu-s.png]
Signature Name: Zaqar (Messenger)
Form: Nammu
Cognitive Entity: Zul’Tharus

The first transited form of the cognitive entity known as Zul’Tharus , this Mind-node had been observed quite frequently within the system of Coronado although it was not ascertained as to why. It frequently and rather liberally used visions to lure or communicate with humans, rarely showing any violent intent and typically only showing aggression in return or when one did not heed its desire to commune.

[Image: 254px-No_cruiser.png]
Signature Name: Namtar (Death)
Form: Irra

The most short tempered form of Erebus. This form manifested its first appearance in the finges of nomadic space, often encountered when it would stop ships that were heading towards the omicrons demanding to know of its intentions, ships that sought to not company was quickly destroyed or when they were deemed too much of a threat. Inherently it displayed an over-protectiveness of lesser forms, stomping out any show of aggression with extreme prejudice.

[Image: 254px-No_battleship.png]
Signature Name: Enki (Wisdom)
Form: Marduk
Cognitive Entity: Zul'Tharus

Rewrite

RE: Zul'Tharus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 11-22-2014

Manifestations

[Image: zKLm6Os.png] [Image: gEa1mPY.png]
When conjuring up a manifestation it generally chooses from one of these two forms, seeming to favor the appearance, the iris of both of the forms eyes would be a vibrant violet how ever they would not glow - generally there is a placid expression to theirfaces.

RE: Zul'Tharus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 11-22-2014

Zul'Tharus
***'Ours' efforts have -gained- /requirement/, 'ours' seek to -fabricate- knowledge into Mini-share (warmth), 'ours' seek to -share- with 'others' /light-song/ when 'ours' path cross***
*** 'Ours' limb, -crossed- trails with ~dark-husk- ../.. 'theirs' known as [Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire] 'ours' chorus -intwined- and -flourished-. ***

Code:
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: ***~Yours~ -Encourged- to cease -transistance- through void.***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: well....here's a new one for the ages...
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' are (curious) towards 'yours' -purpose- within these oceans(?) ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: Oceans?
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: perhaps you mean Oceana Shipping Platform?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' refer to -these- as ~ocean/Void/space~ ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: ahh...I think I see.
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: I am here to collect ores
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' contain -ambitions- with -inanimate- objects(?) ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: and you?  what brings you here?
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: ambitions, most certainly
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' -steam- throughout the Eternal Night ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: what does yours seek in this Ocean?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) comprehension of 'yours' -ambitions- ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' seek -knowledge- ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: Knowledge to do what?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: Silence would follow.
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: knowledge in an of itself is meaninless unless there is a purpose for it
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) comprehension ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: understanding my ambitions would require an understanding in economics, commerce, industry.
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: do yours comprehend these things?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' -encourge- 'yours' to share -ambition- (desires) ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' only seek -compliance- ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** from 'yours. ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: oh, I'm compliant...no worries
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: okay....so...where do we begin?
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: well...
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: take this, for example...let's say Joe has raised a pair of sheep...
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' shourd answers to 'ours' -quaries- about 'yours' -ambitions- ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' spark 'ours' (irritation) ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphir:  I've already told you my ambitions...I came here to collect ores
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' ambitions -lack- complexity. ****
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: so, anyways...Joe doesn't need both sheep, so he decides his neighbor might want it...
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' enquire towards 'yours' -ambitions- within progressed times ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: now, Joe's neighbor has an extra cow that he doesn't need
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: so, they decide to trade the cow for the sheep.....this is an example of commerce and trade
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: you comprehend?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** (Irritation) ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: aight aight...easy there yous....
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: okay...so...you wanna know my "complex" ambitions, do yous?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' perceived to -contain- ambitions /beyond/ ore 'ours' (desire) 'yours' progressed times, ambitions. ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: I desire power.  Quite simple, really
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: with money comes power...with power comes control
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) comprehension within 'yours' (desires) ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: you see...you lads went about it all wrong last time....you tried to coup your way to power.  It's the money that talks
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' contain (curosity) towards 'yours' motive(?) ****
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: oh posh...don't tell me you alien types have no understanding of power, control?  
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' token of worth /irrelivant/ towards 'ours' ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: there are heirarchies in your culture, are there not?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' desire 'yours' motives to -contain- /power/ **
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: how well do you understand humans?  All humans search for a measure of control.....of power.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' have not -sought- 'yours' to be exposed -towards- 'yours' questions****
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: my ambitions are fairly small....perhaps nothing more than the Throne of Bretonia.  Small indeed, hmm?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' interested -towards- 'yours' /degrades/ ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: how charming...indeed.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' -return- towards /transperancy/ ***
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: right oh, then.
Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire: by far...the weirdest part of my day

*** 'ours' (desired) -Transition- ../.. 'ours' -encountered- {DSE-Belfast} /contained/ within {New York} ../.. 'Theirs' presence -sparked- 'ours' (irritation) ../.. 'Ours' chorus -joined- with {|+|-Sabina,Venneri]***

Code:
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) comprehension with 'yours' purpose to -transist- within 'ours' ocean. ***
DSE-Belfast: Uhm...
DSE-Belfast: Okay there... Strange.. Purple, space squid.. Thing.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' spark 'ours' (irritation) ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' seek to gain -familiarity- with 'yours' Purpose ***
DSE-Belfast: Okay. Well.
DSE-Belfast: I uh, have to move supplies to this guy.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) knowledge in -motives- towards these /actions/ ***
DSE-Belfast: Because they've asked me to? They've got a lot of guns, and such.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' seek ~darkfire~(?) ***
DSE-Belfast: I don't even know what that is.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' -enquire- towards 'yours' (desire) for darkfire(Anger/?/!) ***
DSE-Belfast: No?
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** (irritation) ***
DSE-Belfast: I just kind of want to go home, and change my pants. They're currently soiled.
+|-Sabina,Venneri: Hola Spirit
DSE-Belfast: Oh dear...
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' futile attempts towards (amusment) lacking ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) 'yours' motives to -contain- Darkfire(!) ***
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Have you angered one of the spirits Belfast?  I would tread carefully.
DSE-Belfast: I really don't know what that is. Can someone elaborate?
DSE-Belfast: It's asking me questions I don't really understand.
DSE-Belfast: I just kind of want to go and shower, because I have currently soiled myself.
DSE-Belfast: Uh...
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Just let him go for now didn't follow the whole RP so confused.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (agitation) grows witin 'yours' lacking -comprehension ***
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' /encourge/ 'yours' transistance to continue ***
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: I think you should just leave the spirit is growing more irratated.
DSE-Belfast: I'm scared to move and to not move..
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: He wishes you to leave.
DSE-Belfast: Yeah.. I'll uh... Do that.

*** 'Ours' -sought- /Transition/ into {Magellen} ../.. 'Ours' /encountered/ one's consciousness 'we've' -touched- previously (warmth), {TFG|Alan.Stacker} ../.. 'Theirs' accompanied with {TFG|Desmond,Noble} | {TFG|Lex.Adams} ../.. {|+|-Sabina,Venneri} -persisted- in 'theirs' -trailing- of 'ours' /form/ ../.. 'ours' and 'theirs' chorus /struck/ in -discord- upon {LH~A~Anton.Chigurh} -manifesting- ../.. 'theirs' /sparked/ {TGF} (Aggression) ../.. 'Ours' -returned- to /seclusion/ ***

Code:
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Oh.
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Yeh getting some red too..
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Not even ten minutes in to patrol...
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Hola Legion
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Maltese.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (Desire) singing with 'yours' ***
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Is that my squishy friend? *squints*
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Uh huh.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: We do not seek conflict I wish only to help the spirit in his quest for knowledge.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' -contain- previous memories of 'yours' (warmth) ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: You talked with it before?
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Eh I mean I've run into this guy on the runs. That's about it annoying lil bugger.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: I sincerely hope so. You understand the punishment for communicating with them.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Metford's lectures work for something.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Why do you fear the spirits?
TFG|Desmond,Noble: At least... I hope so.
TFG|Alan.Stacker: He aint no harm. Followed me around is all.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: They're vile, manipulative creatures who want nothing more than to wipe mankind from Sirius.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'theirs' contain (fear) of 'ours' within 'theirs' hearts ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Several of our pilots have witnessed their destructive capabilities first hand.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' -Comprehension- of 'ours' lacking ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Procedures are in place for encountering them, and they aren't very pleseant.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: The spirits mean only harm to those who seek them harm.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Luckily that "thing" has been allowed some leniency here, as so far it's not posed any immediate threat to us.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' actions -spark- 'ours' retaliation ***
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Hey my rule is it doesn't blast me, I don't blast it..
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Even you've been allowed some leniency, Outcast.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Were this not a warzone, we wouldn't think twice about destroying your vessel.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: I am gracious as I am not here for battle.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: It's our pact with the Zoners.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) 'yours' companions /ideas/ ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: If it's against Gallia, it can live. If it shoots first... Well, I'm sure you get it.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: We don't even let our friends this close to our home.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Well like I said I seek no conflict with you legion.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' /companions/ lack ability to -sing-(?) ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Adams is a man of few words.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: As for Stacker, his vocal chords work fine.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' contain a third -vocal- ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: He's just not using them.
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Easy my jelly friend...
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: May I ask what is different between TFG and the rest of the Legion.  I have not had a chance to speak with you yet.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: There isn't much left of us after the Schism.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: What a sight..what a sight.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Lane Hacker.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Hola Hacker
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Evening, Cross pilot.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' sing greeting (warmth) ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Now, if you're unfamiliar with the Schism, which I'm sure you are, it was a Civil war within our ranks.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: The might Hellfire...I see you are still hogging your jumphole.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: I didn't address you, filthy pirate.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Not a good way to start a greeting.
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Managed to rip it from ya I might add.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Especially if there is only one of me, and three of you.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire/tranquility) ***
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: He doesn't look like he is here to fight legion.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: You realise, Maltese pilot, that is an assassin.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: We've encountered one within Liberty already.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: About time you recognized me.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Brave enough to charge two of our squadrons head on, but eventually retreated.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Probably wasn't me.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Ripley.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Ah I was not aware, been on Malta too long.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: The squadrons would be dead, if it was me. *he grins*
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' (discomfort) manifesting. ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: I wouldn't act so confident.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: I would.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Now, as I was saying...
TFG|Desmond,Noble: The Schism was what you would consider a civil war. Dissagreements broke out after the Humboldt Conflict.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Ah, how do your goals differ?
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: *slight chuckle* Hellfire...goals.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Establishing a sovereignity, rather than focusing purely on overthrowing the incompetent nation that is Liberty.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'yours' interruption breeds (irritation) ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Though, that still falls in to place as one of our prime goals.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Corruption, drug use, robery. The Liberty Government really has no boundries.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Robbery, rather
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: What a sad story.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Ah so I am guessing you have problems with the Orange Dream then.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'theirs' qunity -grows- beyond 'theirs' quility. ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: We've got laws against usage of you "Orange dream."
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Any Legionnaire caught using it is exiled.
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Long term effects are rather unpleasant...
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Ah how sad, more people that misunderstand the power of cardamine.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: There's no power involved.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Ever hear of the name Avril Parker?
TFG|Alan.Stacker: I'd like to have kids one day, thank you very much. *He grins*
TFG|Desmond,Noble: She used Cardamine, fled to work with your people, last I heard.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: She had been enlightened, no wonder she joined us.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: There's no enlightenment, just death for such a filthy habit.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Clearly wasn't enlightened by the Hellfire.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: But then...who is? *he smiles*
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Quite the opposite, long life is one of the benefits of the Orange Dream
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' /encourge/ 'yours' caution, 'ours' become (wary) ***
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Don't forget we already took Vespucci from you.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Unlike the Hellfires...whose lives might end in about a minute.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: *he grins*
TFG|Lex.Adams: *chuckles*
TFG|Desmond,Noble: That wouldn't be smart.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: You know...you may have taken a system...but you can't kill one pilot with a fleet...I see you as a lose.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: I can sense the fear in you right now.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Three on one won't end well, especially when we send you back to your base lacking in firearms.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Even with three of you together.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Either way I do not seek conflict at this time, my priority is the protection of the spirit.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: yep
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Then watch your jelly...
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: This will be fun. *he grins*
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: So how about this, Hellfire.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Try it.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: You crawl back into your system, and I won't have to waste time putting holes in those rusty ships?
TFG|Alan.Stacker: *Edges his thumb on his thrusters*
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Like I said, try it.
K'Hara|Zul`Tharus: *** 'ours' seek to -reclude- ***
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: Your choice...either way, you will flee.
TFG|Desmond,Noble: Gladius, remove this Greedy nerd from the Gap.
TFG|Lex.Adams: roger that
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: *he grins*
TFG|Alan.Stacker: On it boss.
TFG|Lex.Adams: Weapons online, and engaging hostile contacts.
|+|-Sabina,Venneri: Well I guess we will leave you to your fight then.
LH~A~Anton.Chigurh: About time you got confident.
TFG|Alan.Stacker: Engaging, missles away.

RE: Zul'Tharus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 11-24-2014

Zul'Tharus
*** 'ours' -transition- brought 'ours' into {Inverness} ../.. 'ours' cross -streams- with {.:J:.Moonajuana.Dealer} {.:J:.Recovery} 'ours' ~melded~ with 'theirs' {cerebral-cortex} ***

[Image: eJvvVq8.png]
[Image: 2ipXZ8s.png]
Code:
[color=#FFFFFF]K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'Ours' (desire) 'yours' to -cease- 'yours' transition ***
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Oh
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Wow there
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' (Desire) -knowledge- of 'yours' (ambitions) within 'yours' /existence/ **
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Hmm.  I seek to.. Persevere?
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Help brothers do same.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) -deeper- comprehension ***
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Safety.. And livelihood.
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Safety from other dark ones as well.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{Footsteps could be heard approaching from the door way to the bridge, a woman made her way in - without pausing heading
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: over to the console, she would heft herself up and sit on it, her hands placed on either side of her to help steady herself
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: in the position she took. "You seek to hide from your own kind?"}**
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Well.  *looks a bit intimidated*
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: I guess I seek to avoid the types i don’t like.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{Her violet iris eyes regarded him curious, it was in this that his vision would give way to something more - the
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: battleship Atum within the Avlemore Ice field.}***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: ***{"Your people allow theirs here, those that seek us harm."}**
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Well I wouldn't say allow is the best word..
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Aces:  Those Order pop up where they please it seems.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{Her eyes narrowed on him slightly before looking over her shoulder at the other crew members if there was some, her legs
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: crossed "your kind are known to deceit, something yours frequently trade in, even more so then to cause others suffering - why
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: should I choose to believe your words?"}***
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Hmm.. *pauses to think a moment*
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Besides the fact I have little inspiration to be dishonest with someone who... I doubt would leak anything to another 'soul' heh
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: At least by our standards of passing around a word... but um, I find little need in my travels to blatantly deceive.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The woman’s dainty hand moved out to place at the side of his cheek, the touch soft to have her look at him, her eyes
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: looking at him with intensity - then it would seek to burrow into his mind to extract the information, to know if he was
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: lying or not}**
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: *there is a memory of a lie most profound in Aces mind*
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: *he can be seen leaving a room amongst other officers of a Navy, with a promise of return that is false in nature
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: -- the memory ends in a blackout of consciousness.  Resuming later to find himself on a Junker station, beginning a new life*
(.:J:. Recovery comes within two kilometers of the Irra )
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' /distance/ ../.. -Remain ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' -sense- 'yours' carry {Cardamine} 'ours' (desire) /yours/ continue -transition- ***
.:j:.Recovery: Steve: By your will, founder
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Aces:  I would explain my appreciation but I assume ye can pick up on that.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The hand of the woman would draw back}**
.:j:.Moonajuana.Dealer: Good travels to you spirit.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{ The woman would evaporate away as the nomad its self started to ebb a gentle glowing effect }**
.:j:.Recovery: Steve: ohh, very pretty

RE: Zul'Tharus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 11-30-2014

Zul'Tharus
*** 'ours' ~streams~ -cross- over /orange-breathern/ within /darkness/ abyss ../.. 'ours' (confusion/curosity) -sparked- ../.. 'ours' -sought- 'theirs' attention ../.. 'ours' -provided- guidance to {Toledo} ../.. 'ours' remained (vigilant) over 'theirs' ../.. 'ours' melded -transition- to 'theirs' /tracks/ ../.. 'ours' -observe- {MNS-Cassiopeia} ***

[Image: Mai7UVP.png]

Code:
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: Throughout the crew of the Cassiopeia, spirit would reach out. *** 'ours' -find- 'yours' /displaced/ from 'yours' point of

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Ah... Greetings Spirit.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: origin, 'ours' -bare- (curiosity) for 'yours' presence within dark abyss.***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: We are seeking information in dark rivers.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' risk -substantial- with 'yours' /mass/ within these
'darkened' voids, 'ours' (curious) to 'yours' -necessity-
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: for 'yours' -risk-(?) ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: There's something we need to discover... Something for Ishmael.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) -comprehension- of 'yours' /parameters/ **

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: I am not sure myself... Rumors say: There somewhere is remnant of The Order home.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' lack -specifications- towards 'yours' purpose /within/ these 'darkened' voids, 'ours' -bare- (concern) for
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: 'yours' ~fate~ ****

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: You don't have to be worried about us. Elder Spirit believes us.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' -encourage- 'yours' (franticness) within -these- /trails/ ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' -seek- to /embrace/ -transparency- 'ours' remain (vigil) of 'yours' ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Alright then
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Can you help me with your knowledge, spirit?

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' -require- detail with 'yours' (desires) within /these/ tasks ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Yours ancestors
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Their structure deep inside your worlds.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Near Minor void.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' -inherit- (confusion) towards' you'rs (wishes) ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The woman would be shown visions of Akabat and the
battleship Thebes, Taba and a station within a purple cloud}***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Ahhh... I am aware of stations

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) -knowledge- of what 'yours' -seek- within voids **

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Do you know something about old... Home of The Order?

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{Visions would come sharply, of Toledo, a lava wreak}***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -encourge- to -transition- after 'ours' ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' (desire) -achieved- within /these/ ~lights~ ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' seek -transparency- ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Minor void entrance.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' -encourage- 'yours' -transition- ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Hmmmm... Low scanner range.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -purpose- /sleeps/ within the -heart- of this /mass/ ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -transition- 'towards' /heart/ -encouraged- ***
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Here we are.
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -hunt- theirs -husks-
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: (?) ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: We were looking for one, huge husk.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: The nomad would now fall silent.

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Scans confirmed...
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Isis.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: We need to get a bit closer
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Activate left engines.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Alright... Keep scanning.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Alright... We should proceed to next waypoint.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: Silenced still stretch, which might lead to question if the spirit was still with them

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Decrypt it, I would like to know last position of Spirit Gate.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Alex: Look at this graveyard.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Alex: This place has a negative atmosphere.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Cornelia: Information’s decrypted, last data pack..
MNS-Cassiopeia: Cornelia: Falcon-Four, there's a clean space.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Alright, set course to Falcon-Four. Activate shields and engage Cruise engine
MNS-Cassiopeia: Alex: Probably one of the largest battles in Sirius.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Alex: We are entering a "clean" space.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Keep your eyes open
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Here we are... Look at it.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Spirit, we would like to use your Structure.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -purpose- given by ‘ours’ ../.. 'Yours' -encouraged- to /follow/ 'yours' task (!)***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: We are still following our task.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -continuance- /encouraged/ ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Get in there.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Alex: Impossible!
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Here it is... Everything happened here.
MNS-Cassiopeia: Alex: It's huge
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: It seems we are impressed
MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: This is the structure of your ancestors, si?

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** (Warmth) ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: We've never seen something like this.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'yours' -reverence- brings 'ours' (warmth) ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: It's the honor, Spirit.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' seclude into -transparency- ***

MNS-Cassiopeia: Casia: Alright, would you mind us here? For a few hours?

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' transition -pulled- across ~abyss~ 'ours' -separate- from 'yours' ***
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *** 'ours' leave 'yours' (fondness) ***

RE: Zul'Tharus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 12-15-2014

*** 'ours' -ventured- into {Tau-37} ../.. 'ours' -sought- songs from ~dark-kin~ ../.. 'Theirs' -provided- presence was  (dissatisfying) ../.. 'ours' -uncovered- {IKN-Takao} ../.. 'Theirs' -sought- to cause (pain/Suffering) onto 'ours' ../.. 'ours' -burrow- into ~one~ of 'theirs' {minds} ***

Code:
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The pilot of the ship would move a hand to hit the throttle, reducing the ships movement to null}*

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura:*scratches his head for a moment and glances out of the bridge window*

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The pilot would stand and turn to the captain, his face blank of any emotion}**

Tenerife: Alas: Greetings Mr. Verdun...

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"You seek the those that wander these voids harm?}**

[UC]-Luis.Verdun: Bonjour.

Tenerife: The hell... what was that?
Tenerife: I hear a voice in my mind...

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Aha! I have indeed been searching for you creature...you wish to play with my officers i see?

[UC]-Luis.Verdun: Time to visit a doctor then.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The crew member would lift a brow. "And to what purpose with this serve."}**

Tenerife: Thas was very... strange, I'm not mad, I'm sure of that...

IKN-Takao: *the captain reaches for his side arm and glances at the crew for a breif moment*
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Show your self creature honor demmands that much of you.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{A small smile played on the face of the crew member. "Your concepts are not ours, human - your intention is to shoot this
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: man?"}**

Tenerife: The alien is doing that? Entering our minds?

[UC]-Luis.Verdun: Eh?

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: As has been our long tradition, we all serve our emperor, and will die for him if we must, tell me...
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: What kind are you?

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{the man would be silent its eyes fixed on the man before looking around at the crew. "And what purpose does this 'death' of
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: your serve."

Tenerife: It seems there is an alien around... and it is playing with our minds

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: }**

[UC]-Luis.Verdun: You say so.

Tenerife: Well, not me, the kusarian ship told me, they are searching for one of them in this system

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: We beleive you are far more usefull alive creature, we still have much to learn about your kind...

[UC]-Luis.Verdun: He told me that too. Et?

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: I know you have similar to your kind in Kusari, i have met them, where do you come from?

Tenerife: Well, I don't like that something play with my mind... I better go out here

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"And why should we seek to serve your needs, Kusarian - why do you seek knowledge of that which is transended beyond you."}*
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: *

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Knowledge is power, you are a threat to our homeland, you possess some of our finest pilots and turn them into
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Thralls of your masters...
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: To capture one of you alive...will help to understand and even perhaps reverse this cruel fate

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{This time the communication officer would join in, their voice an echo to the pilot. "Your attempts are futile - you
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: wouldn't obtain the chance."}***

IKN-Takao: *glances over to the communications over and growls under his breath* You speak lies, once we return home...the arch is in our
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: grasp, we will retake it and learn everything

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The two would chuckle before falling to the ground - unconcious but alive, the chosen manifestation of the nomad taking form

IKN-Takao: *raises his side arm, a few crew members also draw their side arms glancing at eachother and around the deck*

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: as a woman - she would move to sit against one of the consoles, her iris' purple. "Return home with what exactly?"}**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: A female... *he gazes in awe for a few moments* What ever it is you have inside, we will retake
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Some suspect you have one of your masters in their, a Marduk i beleive some call it....
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: We know enough that those beings command you

Violent.Pacification: Hola exile.

IKN-Takao: *glances over to the communications pannle, then back to the communications officer*

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{the womans eyes held a gentlness to them. "If thats what you choose to believe, then who am I to dissuade from such
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: Notions." The woman would walk over to him - standing infront of him. "Someone has sent you here."}**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Your pressence was confirmed to me, yes creature.
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: I would ask, why you expose your self, when you know you are hunted.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"This is our home, you invade it."}**

IKN-Takao: *glances over to the radar screen which appears to be alerting*
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: It can not be... tractor those pods quickly! move them to the secure hold, we will take them back with us!
IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Shoot them if you must, they cannot be allowed to have a hold of them.

Violent.Pacification: Hmm you the one who destroyed these outcasts ships?

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Yes, the nomad is here somewhere, anything that moves is a possible thrall to them, even us.

Violent.Pacification: Si the spirits do not usually bother us.

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Stay your distance vessle, our weapon systems could go live at any moment, the creature may reveal its self.

IKN-Takao: ~Cpt.Asakura: *glances back to the crew of the bridge*

Violent.Pacification: Tell me what to do in my territory?

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: begon outcast, this is between me and the creature alone.

Violent.Pacification: Senor, we have no problem with the exiles, but do not command us.
Violent.Pacification: We would not come to your zones and boss you around.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{After a moment longer the woman would regain her senses her eyes passing over the two.}***

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: We are dealing with the creature here, it wishes to play the game with my crew...

Violent.Pacification: Si, well it would not be wise to attack the spirits.

IKN-Takao: *points his side arm directly towards the nomad, standing firm as he does*

Violent.Pacification: They are just a curious creature.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{The woman would shrug. "Go a head and shoot, captian."}**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Outcast, I ask you go to the arch of Kusari and then speak those words..your eyes will tell another story.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"what you have brought onto yourself is of your own consquence, they have escaped such things for they weren't so
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: ignorant and irrational as yours are."

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Do you now use them simply as further thralls to your plans then creature...

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"Are you this desperate that you would seek answers through this folly way?"}**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Just like some suspect you of doing with the Gallics, I have seen how you turn up and assist them in their war...

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"just how desperate have you become, Captian?}**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: We will not allow you to take our homeland creature, we will do all in our power to prevent it...

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{"If that is what you believe, the i will not dissuade you."
K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: }**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Then speak creature, what is your intention with the houses.

K'Hara|Zul"Tharus: **{the manifesttion would smile and juts fade away.}**

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Get us to the nearest station and prepare for a relay beam.

RE: Mini-Share Node - Daerune - 12-18-2014

Zul’Tharus
*** ‘ours’ –sought- to make –transition- towards [The Shrine] ‘ours’ –disconnected- from [Omicron – 99: Ravine] ../.. ‘ours’ –pathfinding- intersected with [|+|-Furtiva] ../.. [[ALG]-Alpha.4] ../.. [Oracle|Emissary] ../.. (curiosity) became -inherited- with [[ALG]-Alpha.4] containing a –lacking- (desire) to cause (pain/suffering) ../.. ‘Theirs’ –provided- ‘ours’ with (comprehension) ../.. ‘others’ ~shadow~ minded =ones= -manifested- within proximity to ‘ours’ ../.. [my.name.is] (desires) sparked (irritation) of ‘ours’ ../.. ‘ours’ (desire) to –resume- transition /strengthened/ beyond ‘ours’ (motivations) to continue ‘ours’ ~song~ with ‘theirs’ ***

Code:
Oracle|Emissary: that’d be... weird..

[ALG]-Alpha.4: My, this party is getting increasingly...colorful.

|+|-Furtiva: Cut your engines, alpha

Nathan.Carr: I guess this one flew over the co-co's nest

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Why would I do that?

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' inherit (curiosity) ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Erm....how do I explain the complex political situation of the Tau’s to an alien?

Oracle|Emissary: Slowly and with sincerity.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Might be easier when not under fire.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Then cut your engines

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) [|+|-Furitva] to cease -expending- 'theirs' ~dark-fire~ ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *ahem* Okay, blue one. This area is a battlground between various groups. Including the Outcasts, which I guess-
[ALG]-Alpha.4: You, er....have some sort of special relationship with?

Oracle|Emissary: The divine wishes parlay. we obey out of curtosey.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Well, anyway. We have a special relationship with the Independent Miners guild. Their station is just over there.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' have -obtained- (Familiarty) with [|+|Furtiva] [|+|Sabrine.Vennri] ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: We work together with them, all across Sirius. This has brought us in conflict with the Maltese.
[ALG]-Alpha.4: And led us to deploy a combat wing, Alpha wing, to the Tau sector. You could say it isn't personal....

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' inherit to 'yours' (placid) nature -toward- 'ours' ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: It is a war, but for the most part, more or less...honorable, if you could say that.

Jakefromstatefarm: whats this on scanner
Jakefromstatefarm: a nomad

[ALG]-Alpha.4: We all understand the situation. We mock each other, we shoot each other, all to keep some sort of precarious balance here.

Oracle|Emissary: Not to comment on all our brothers an sister motives but i wonder... why the nation would target... refuse work

[ALG]-Alpha.4: It may seem strange to some that a corporation based so far away would have an entire combat wing here, but...

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' carry -dissolved- (concern) for these ~sequences~ 'ours' (Desired) song with [|+|] ***

Jakefromstatefarm: hello there

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Our relation with the Guild is too important.

Oracle|Emissary: Ah..

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'yours' (desire) no (pain/suffering) towards ~Lightened~(?)**

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Jake, this doesn't concern you, you should leave before you become involved.

Jakefromstatefarm: leaving

Oracle|Emissary: We’ve admired the Junkers for their political strategy... yet is seems corperations lack this subtle ability. As in.. well.
Oracle|Emissary: Is the relationship with img worth it.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Erm...if my head is processing whatever it is you're doing to it correctly....no, we do not wish harm to your kind, nomad.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: It sure wasn't what your government said 20 years ago.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Do I like the Rheinland government of 800 A.S. to you?
[ALG]-Alpha.4: We don't make government policies, and unlike other Rheinland companies, we have no major ties to the government.

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: So whats up?

Oracle|Emissary: brb i feel like an elephant in a swimming pool

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' mandible [Nammu] Crossed ~steams~ with [IMG-] [[ALG]] [Faze)-] [|+|] within [Tau-37], 'yours' contain -knowledge-  (?) ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Uhm....yes. I remember, we received a report from an Alpha wing pilot involved.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' /buckled/ [IMG-]'s ~shadowed~ husks ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: There was a fight in Tau-37. Our side suffered losses and the Alpha C was forced to retreat.

Oracle|Emissary: The rocks... so many rocks.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'theirs' diluted 'ours' ability to -exchange- songs with [|+|] ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Normal business for the Taus, really. It's hardcore out here.
 [ALG]-Alpha.4: Well....your kind doesn't normally show up, but otherwise...
 [ALG]-Alpha.4: Oh, goodness. More people.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: That is nice.

Oracle|ThreeWinds: It is a fine vessle

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Hola whats going on here?

[ALG]-Alpha.4: An ALG, an Outcast and a Nomad walk into a bar....and I forgot the punchline.

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Bartender says hey whats with the one giant nostiril

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharu:  *** 'ours' lack (comprehension) towards 'yours' meaning ***

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Do not make jokes of the spirits.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Oh, I'm sorry. It's....kind of an old human cultural thing. A joke. It isn't a serious thing.

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: It was a joke Spirit... a bad one

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) [|+|] to inhabit (Placidness) ***
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' lack (desire) to ensue –expenditure- of ~dark-fire~ ***

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Wasn't really planning on shooting unless someone else started first

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Anytime Alpha wing launches, we are prepared to shoot. It's a security wing.
[ALG]-Alpha.4: But if it isn't necessary, of course we would prefer that.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (curiosity) ~flourishes~ as to 'yours' =Singular= (motives) ***

Oracle|ThreeWinds: oops.

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Had enough figthing today personally, helped fight some damn gauls earlier

[ALG]-Alpha.4: As a collective? We're an industrial company. Our...motive is to aquire and process resources.

Oracle|ThreeWinds: I hope they approve my request for the gunboat upgrade.. alley almost ran me over three times.  then an img train got me
Oracle|ThreeWinds: its like trying to cross the street..  invisable and your pants off

[ALG]-Alpha.4: As an Alpha wing pilot, our motivation is to keep traders and miners in the Taus safe. Something that, er....
[ALG]-Alpha.4: Well. Not something I really can do in this situation.

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Oh how wonderful the oracles do the same.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' lack (desire) to (Comprehend) 'yours' /Collective/ ../.. 'ours' (desire) /'Yours'/ (desires) ***

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Your traders wouldn't be in danger if they paid tribute to the Maltese nation

Oracle|ThreeWinds: and we would be able to help.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Indeed.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Um....my desires? I- well, personal desires aren't easy to express, I mean...

my.name.is: mmmm'fff mmm'fff it smell the creature here

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'yours' difficulty is (irrilvent) to 'ours' (desire/comprehension) ***

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: IMG on scanners

[ALG]-Alpha.4: I suppose my desires are the same as any human's. To live a good life. To have sustenance, a safe place....love....
[ALG]-Alpha.4: *laughs nervously* It's all about love in the end, isn't it? It's the ultimate human desire.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'yours' (purpose) within these ~eternal-nights~ -contridict- 'yours' -sought- after status ***

Oracle|ThreeWinds: vary surprising..

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' -lack- (comprehension) ../.. /Explain/ ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: I- well, maybe it isn't the right path I am following to fulfill my desires. But who can say? I mean, I like my job.

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: I only wish to spread the faith and serve the spirits, love is overrated

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) elaboration of 'yours' (enjoyment) ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: The sustenance, the accomodation, the happiness....they are covered.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Sabina, that might be a bit extreme for our beliefs.
|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: I like when outcasts explain how good it is for them to use JH for the 50 billionth time

[ALG]-Alpha.4: If what you are....erm, feeling me....is the definition of happiness, "spirit"...well, I must disappoint.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: I like it when there isn't enough npc lines in the game.
|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Not saying everyone in the Cross follows that, just me personally

my.name.is: i see an alg speaking with dangerous entity

[ALG]-Alpha.4: If I knew the definition of happiness, I would be a legend among humans *chuckles*

DSE)Sherpa: How're you supposed to know that the law has the regular routes locked down?

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Aren't you observant

my.name.is: i hope for you

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) 'yours' to enduce ~singing~ of 'yours' /conceptual/ (comprehension) of (Warmth) ***

my.name.is: if it's not the we will obliged to destroy you alg

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Now those.. are the words of a useless heretic

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: I am sure that would be a good idea IMG

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *seemingly lost in thought* I- hm. How can I say this.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) -silence- of [My.name.is] ***

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Mr. is, it appears that you are suffering from cardamine withdrawal. You might want seek aid.

my.name.is: already saw a woman in nomad control, we dont need it here

[ALG]-Alpha.4: The feeling you mean....we have it when we have just experienced something exciting.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' /encourage/ 'yours' song -muted- [my.name.is] ***
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: thats probably nome

[ALG]-Alpha.4: When we win at something competitive. When we are having a good time with the ones we love.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' /encourge/ 'yours' to -deepthen- 'yours' elaboration ***
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'yours' -concept- of (warmth) is [Glory] (?) ***

my.name.is: this one, alg, is a very efficient nomad i hope thjat the order have contolled your vessel

[ALG]-Alpha.4: It- is not so easy to say! I mean- no, not only. A lot of things can induce that feeling.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) silencing of [My.name.is] ../.. 'ours' (desire) 'theirs' husk -buckled- ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Please, my name is. I have this under control. I am having a conversation.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Go dock on Java, it is best if you don't get involved.

my.name.is: ok but i'm obliged as a serious img to report this meeting

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Taddle tale

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Ehm....the feeling. There are so many situations when you can feel it. When you wake up, and you remember you have nothing-
[ALG]-Alpha.4: to do for three hours.

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Don't see why so many feel speaking with the spirits is such a bad idea

[ALG]-Alpha.4: When you come home and unwrap something you wanted for a long time.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'yours' elaboration -ineffective- ***

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Their just scardy cats.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: When somebody you like contacts you after a long time.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (understand) -reunion- ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: It is....I don't know! You have it easy! You can just....make me feel the feeling! I have to describe it in words!

my.name.is: i only know in nomad language a word

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (tolerance) of [My.Name.Is] ../.. is nearing -depletion-***

my.name.is: cool

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: You might regret angering the spirits my.name.is I would tread carefully

[ALG]-Alpha.4: I know exactly what feeling you mean, but to describe what it means for humans? With words? That's difficult.

my.name.is: mine is already overrated on your presence *creature*

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) [My.name.is] ~shadowed~ husk to -buckle-***

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: I will be happy to destroy him as well.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' -seek- to expend 'ours' ~light-fire~ ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: I cannot help you here, miner. I suggest getting out of here now.

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Your... brazen ignorance and hatred makes you a heretic..  be clensed

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Assisting spirit

[color=#FF0000]Death: my.name.is was put out of action by K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus (Gun).[/color]

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *mutters* Hope Java crew got his pod...

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Good riddance.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' have -obtained- 'theirs' ../.. 'yours' (hope) misplaced ***

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: The spirit gave him plenty of chances to comply

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Yes....he was a fool. Plenty of those around.

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Indeed.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Where were we? The definition of....that feeling which I can't define?

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) -refreshment- of 'ours' ~eclipsed~ singing ***
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: **{ from behind the man? a woman would come, she would move to sit on the console and regard him with a curiosity}**

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *rubbing her temples* What?

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: **{"You seek to teach - which your people normally seek to inflict pain on."}***
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: **{The manifestation would turn into a man instead of a woman, due to the clarifcation of gender}***
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: **{"Will you allow us to obtain the comprehension we desire?}***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: I'm....I'm not sure I'm the best candidate for some sort of enlightenment program. I'm just a security pilot.
[ALG]-Alpha.4: I'm sure you're telling me something very profound and I respect that and everything, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Thats not surprising

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: ***{he would extend a hand to cup her cheek. "We beg to differ." The creautre would seek to penatrate and burrow into her mind trying to find experiances in relation to happyniess}***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *she jumps up from the console* Whoa, whoa! Nobody's penetrating anything here!
[ALG]-Alpha.4: Stop messing with my head like that!
[ALG]-Alpha.4: And my ship!

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: Everything ok ALG?

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *she shudders* Go back to the warm fuzzy feeling before. These visions are-
[ALG]-Alpha.4: Unsettling.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: **{After the extraction of information, would retract the hand}***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *she sounds shaken* Look....I don't know where you're going with this. What you're doing with my head here.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: **{The Manifestation of the nomad would dispate in the form of a shimmering iridecent light}**

[ALG]-Alpha.4: But I'm still a security pilot and I have my- ung.
[ALG]-Alpha.4: Wh-what's happening now?

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' have -obtained- (comprehension) of 'yours' -concept- ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: Y-you have? I don't know how well I explained it....

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' -extracted- from 'yours' ~Cerebral~ ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: What....what do you mean? How can you even do that?

[ALG]-Alpha.4: And...heh....why am I even asking at this point?

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: Silence would follow.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: I think I....have to give up on understanding this, what is going on in my head and outside of it.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (energy) to -sing- has -expended- ****
K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' seek -seclusion- ***

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: At least the spirit got what it desired.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: What was that? And....why? And-

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: Iridecent light would spreed over the nomad, it would fade away with the light

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: From what I have seen, that one seeks knowledge

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *blinks* Well. That was a one in a million encounter.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' -will- cross within the ~Eternal-night~ again, ours seek it with (warmth) ***

[ALG]-Alpha.4: At least now there's just crazy- uh-

Oracle|ThreeWinds: Perception grants them wisdom. they know this.

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *holds her head* h-hold on....

|+|-Sabina.Venneri:.: We appreciate your compliance with the spirits wishes

|+|-Furtiva: Kenneth: Is there a problem?

[ALG]-Alpha.4: *coughs* Okay. There. I think it's out of m-my head. I think.

K'Hara|ZuI`Tharus: *** 'ours' (desire) to remain (unmolested) by ~Dark-fire~***

RE: Zul'Tharus | Erebus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 12-20-2014

Zul’Tharus
*** ‘ours’ made –transition- towards [Tau-23] ~Eternal-night~ ../.. ‘ours’ –intersected- with [IMG|Gene.Starwind] [IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie] [IMG|Mr.Otwell IMG|Dark.Hour[R]] [IMG|GPV-Pathfinder] ‘theirs’ minds are shrouded in (ignorance) –obscurity- ../.. ‘ours’ –sought- to ~enlighten~ ‘theirs’ from ~shadowed~ ways. ***

[Image: 91u32ax.png] ../.. [Image: L6041c4.png]
Code:
K'Hara|Zaqar: ***{A figure of iridescent light would appear before Gene}**

IMG|Gene.Starwind: What is this *beats head

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{Within Gene's cocpit, an irridecent figure would stand. its voice containing a slight echo. "Hurting yourself will not
K'Hara|Zaqar: get rid of this."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: What the hell is that thing, is it one of those god damn K'Hara Nomad Alien things.

IMG|Gene.Starwind: *smashes console* NO!! get out i won’t be your slave!

IMG|Mr.Otwell: Otwell: Slaves? Where?!

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"There is no intention for you to be a slave, merely for us to sing together."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: We are not singing with you Nomad.

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Guys someingthing is speaking to me through my thoughts? You hear that?

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: I hear it Starwind

IMG|Gene.Starwind: I hope its not an infestation!

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: There was an infestation force here two nights ago

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: indeed.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"Your people are quite paranoid." The ridecent light solidiefed into that of a man, the said man would move to sit on the
K'Hara|Zaqar: console next to Gene. "As well as you."}**

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Two nights i had awoke in the mist of night with a horrible Dream! *begins to lose control*
IMG|Gene.Starwind: *shakes*

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: This is Commanding Officer Schneider speaking.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: What is the status?

IMG|Gene.Starwind: *weapons online*
IMG|Gene.Starwind: what the HECK!
IMG|Gene.Starwind: I didn’t do that

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: RO, scan the region. If we have anything there, I want it on my screen. Now.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Pathfinder, I am not reading anything within 5k of Java Station.

IMG|Mr.Otwell: Otwell: Something does not feel right about all of this. *looks around nervously*

IMG|Gene.Starwind: We are detecting nomadic presence

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{The manifestation would fade away from Gene}***

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Seems my brain is being targeted

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: We have nothing on scanners.

IMG|Gene.Starwind: along with my Vessel

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Mr. Starwind, you are ordered to stay at distance from any nomad entitiy.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{An irridecent humanoid figure would manifest itself on the bride of the Pathfinder}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Our orders are clear when it comes to these being: avoid contact. Avoid confrontation. Minimize exposure.

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Oh dear Sirius it has you now!

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: RO, get full energy on the scanners.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"You are all quite irrational, will none of you seek to sing with me? - I wish only to speak."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: I am reading the Kusari Exile vessel, nothing more.

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: We are scanning at 110 %. We have never managed to see Nomad entitites, Commander.

IKN-Takao: Cpt.Asakura: Don't mind me...heading home.

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Doesn't keep us from trying again. And again. And again if we have to. Keep looking for it.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: Affirmative, CO.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: Still no contacts. Likely the being disappeared.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{The manifestation would switch from the Pahtfinder to Alexandra. "Yours is familiar."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: What the...

IMG|Gene.Starwind: *points

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Why me?

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: What do you want with me nomad.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"You are the one known as [IMG|Hornet]?"}***

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: Sensor Officer: We detect energy decrease from some influence that stopped.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: That is correct

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"We merely wish to commune."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Communicate why
IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Your kind made destruction to one of my pilots
IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: What makes you think I want to communicate with you after this?

Toyonaru: Avi:Hoy

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Ms. McKenzie, who are you talking to? You are using an open frequency, not specifying the target.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Hi ther Junker hold it

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"Our preasense back then was not to use out light-fire on your husks."}**

Toyonaru: Avi:What's up ?

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Just a cargo scan Junker
IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: And Pathfinder, this Nomad is in my head, I feel it.

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Seems it is their way of communicating yet again.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: We was not planning on shooting you, we wanted that Outcast.

Toyonaru: Avi:so can i go ?

IMG|Gene.Starwind: This one is clean

Toyonaru: Avi: have a nice day with nomads

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"The outcast was there to help enlighten the those unable to properly perceive our song."}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Thank you for your compliance, Junker Commander. Careful, some alien entitiy is near
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: SO: Ma'am, we are getting these mind-waves loud and clear. Decrypting, trying to make sense of the noise.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Well Alien, that Outcast is a threat to the operations I am here to keep secure

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"At that time, it was not - you started to expend your Dark-fire while we were in observation, we were there."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Actaully get things correct, I was scanning the ships I could, to find out what was going on and then I lost half my shield

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"We were there to commune, the outcast was to help translate,."}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: It seems to be explaining some of their recent operations, CO.    - CO: I get that. Just record it. For further analysis

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Communicate? communicate to whom?

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"That was not to be done by one of ours, though there was a new spirit, - the rest had agreed to remain doctile."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: I undocked from Java Station, to see a Alien Speci and an Outcast Fighter within 10k of the Station

IMG|Gene.Starwind: to communicate death to us!

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: I am there to protect my people and my operatons.

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: This is Commander Liz Schneider, to unidentified alien entity: Your operations have shown without doubt your hostile-

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"Your perceptions were deluded in what was a threat at that time, as for who we sought to commune with [IMG|Dark.Hour[R]}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: intention towards mankind. We have heard the stories and seen the pictures from Toledo. There is no hiding behind whatever -

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Moments later you and your kind shot down my wingman and I watched his ship explode!
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: you try to make us believe.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"Those of Toledo, take our young and experiment on them, they torture and kill our young, we do what we will to ensure our saftey."}**

IMG|Gene.Starwind: hey same as us

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: We do the same, we protect our kind and our people from threats such as that Outcast
IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Your kind was a threat to us

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Decrypt what it said. That mind wave was directed at us.    - SO: Aye-Aye! Got it. Decrypting... plain text on the bridge

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"From the hostility that was started, there was no intention for harm to be done in that cycle."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: The smaller one of your kind shot my shield within an instant

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: To alien entity, the Guild has always fought the bandits of Malta. What you tell may make sense to you. And perhaps -

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"Without the concent of its greaters - we desired no harm."}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: you were not in this place to attack, however: in the end it counts what you did. Not what you planned to do.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Greetings Nadzornik, please hold right there.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"The rest of ours reacted to the change of tempo to the event."}**

Nadzornik: greetings.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Please hold

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Patrol vessels, perform the routing check on the transport.

Nadzornik: Holding.

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: We are scanning for the alien entity.

IMG|Gene.Starwind: He has Cardi Blast him!

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: We are performing our routine check

IMG|Gene.Starwind: *smiles

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: Transport, you are holding cardamine.

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Im kidding *laughs

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: You are asked to drop it. Now.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Starwind never do that again!

Nadzornik: Okay, I have nothing but niobium.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: EVER!

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: Miss, he does not have.... CO: What?!

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Full body search!

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Transport you are clear to move

IMG|Gene.Starwind: *tips hat

Nadzornik: Thank you!

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Sorry about my wingman here, she tries to be a joker.

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: To Gene, I want to talk to you on Java. <angry> Do you know that automated missile defenses would open up?
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: And potentially destroy a transport, for your joke?! <annoyed>

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: your wingman? i was replaced? *smirks*

IMG|Gene.Starwind: Sorry i have had too many drinks tonight

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: No Tony, you are not replaced.

RNS-Contagion: greetings there

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{The Iridcent figure faded from Alexandras ship and instead moved to that of the Dark hour.}**
K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"You are familiar to ours, you were the one we sought to commune with."}**

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: Commune? with me? why?

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Apologies for the confusion, Trade Vessel. The pilot that was 'joking' when he mentioned Cardamine will be held responsibl

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"IT was merely a desire, the three of us."}**

IMG|Gene.Starwind: I smelt something coming from his hatches!

Nadzornik: I'll just be going....

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: i see... well sadly, the situation went sour, very quickly.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"It did, one of the greater were already there, while the other mine and anothers were already on their way there."}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Focus on the mindwaves again, SO.

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: Understandable, but the situation, could have been avoided, if the smaller craft didnt open fire.

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{The one monitering the brain waves would have their vision altered, and instead the words displayed were lyrics to the

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: To alien entity, be warned: the next time, your large ones appear in Tau 23 - that is here - we will be on battle station.

K'Hara|Zaqar: song Come and get your love by Redbone}**
K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"It would have been avoided, your friends are blood thirsty, it is why we react the way we do."}**

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: And I swear by my life and everything I hold dear, that this vessel would come for you and your kind in defense of my kind.

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: blood thirsty? i feel defensive is a better word

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Because in the end, it is always: We or them. And when I have to take a pick, it is always 'we'.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: I agree with you there Pathfinder

K'Hara|Zaqar: **{"your kinds perceptions were always deluded and colored by the shadowed ones."}**

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: I am here to defend my people, protect them at ALL costs

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: The entity will not show itself. Moore the Pathfinder to JAva, keep her ready for action. XO has the bridge.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: I have the bridge. We are mooring.

IMG|Alexandra.Mckenzie.: Finishing of my patrol, heading to Java and docking, will be on high alert and ready for action

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: Let's get away. So that the GB does not engage
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO has the bridge. Moving on a patrol course.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Take us to the Gallic gate.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: To the Gate.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Course set, moving.   RO: No contacts visible.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: Contact! Contact! Starboard!.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Evasive maneuver! Evasive!

K'Hara|Zaqar: *** 'ours' are not -extending- ~light-fire~. **
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Get to distance. Wake the CO!
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: We have scans, XO. It does not seem hostile

K'Hara|Zaqar: *** 'ours' seek to -broaden- 'yours' (Comprehension) ***

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: We do not see weapon systems engaged.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Hold fire. Hold fire. Scan and get as much intel as we can. We wait for the CO!
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: More data incoming. We are getting scans of the life form now that it is not cloaked any more.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Right, stay close. I want shields up and inch the Pathfinder towards Java safety.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: We do not know anything about the fighting power of this entitity.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: Course set. Scanning continues.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: What the... XO... what is this... oh... Wow. So close! Are we on battle stations?   XO: Yes. It's not an attack

K'Hara|Zaqar: *** 'ours' are aware of 'yours' (intentions) ***

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: XO, continue. I'll be watching. The ship is yours.    - XO: Oh Sh... Dark Hour, hold fire. No hostilities!
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: This is an intel gathering mission. Keep distance, avoid aggression.

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: Dark Hour, holding fire.

K'Hara|Zaqar: *** 'ours' -disprove- 'yours' prerequested /assumptions/ ***

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: It is not hostile, still.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: And it does not seem to be afraid of our ship, nor guns.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: Shields disappeared! Something is happening!
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Gunners ready! But do not fire!

K'Hara|Zaqa:  *** 'ours' seek –transparency-  ***

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO, what do we have?!
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: RO! What do we have?!

K'Hara|Zaqar: Iridecent light flowed over the vessel as its soildness in space would evaporate, along with it ***

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: RO: I... do not know. Energy building up. Perhaos... a shot?
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: It disappeared!   - RO: Disappeared!

IMG|Dark.Hour[R]: where did it go?!

IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Alright. It cloaked. It likely is still here. But for now, it is gone. Return to Java. We need to secure the intel.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: XO: Have it ready for analysis. Move the Pathfinder. We have taken enough risk.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: CO: Well done. The Pathfinder is undamaged. Thank you, escort.
IMG|GPV-Pathfinder: We are mooring. XO, get her in.

RE: Zul'Tharus | Erebus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 12-28-2014

Zul'Tharus
*** ‘ours’ drifted –through- ~Enteral-Night- darkfog. [Badlands] ../.. (Calmness) was –embraced- with discovery of [LH~Nicole.Hunter.] ../.. –expanded- ~Light-touch~ to ‘theirs’ consciousness. ../… -Exchanged- notes of song, -comprehension- of ‘theirs’ /gained/ ../.. ‘ours’ enthralled –illusion- of (placid) relation to ‘this’ ~light~ ../.. ~Shadow-mind~ entity inherited (irritation) [[LN]-Kevin.Brown] ../.. ~Song-Tune~ fell into –discord, theirs (desires) lay in (Pain/Suffering) ../.. ‘ours’ remained -Concealed- ***

[Image: KXCYgEm.png]
Code:
K'Hara|Enki: **{A personification in the shape of a human male would manifest within the ship's cocpit}**
K'Hara|Enki: **{The Personfication moved to set a hand on the back of the pilot chair}**
K'Hara|Enki: **{"Hello, shourded one."}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: *she inhales a quick dose of cardamine to bring her senses back*

K'Hara|Enki: **{"We have observed one of yours before - they were an assassin, that is what they told us - what are you?}***

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: - Reveal yourself.

K'Hara|Enki: **{Ours would be inclined to if you were away from the static figure of Dark-fire}***
K'Hara|Enki: A few livid colors could be seen, suggesting the nomad had suffered some conflict.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: You surely have access to the node knowledge about myself.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"We have yet to touch into such nodes, we are one of those that whisper through the Eterna-Night>"}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: So you are a juvenile. What is your purpose?

K'Hara|Enki: **{We have many forms, not all are within range - our purpose is the seeking of knowledge, to explore all things - ours
K'Hara|Enki: contain a distaste toward
K'Hara|Enki: Voilence}***

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: You should know that my knowledge about your kind is above standard.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: And I know very well that this nature is only a temporary trait.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Maybe, but there are those that guard annd there are those that seek - within our greater form we still seek knowledge.
K'Hara|Enki: }**
K'Hara|Enki: **{A irridescent manifestation of a Nammu would show itself before Nicole, showing its 'greater' form although it wasn't
K'Hara|Enki: literal within this space, the manifestation would shimmer before fading away.}**
K'Hara|Enki: **{"We seek to sustian our role."}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Peform following thought process.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: There is Entity A, B and C.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Entity A and B have an alliance.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Entity A is aggressive, while B is lenient. B meets C and knows B is allied with A. C is wise.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: What C stances towards B supposed to be considering its wise?

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Neutral, there is possibility of mutual benefits - Aggression, distruction - unwarranted}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Please elaborate. Why neutrality is the best long term startegy.

K'Hara|Enki: ***{"Ours see conflict as distructive - loss of potential - Loss of knowledge of both, one can learn from one who is
K'Hara|Enki: recpetive.}***

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Good argument.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Indeed trying to get as much information from you would make me better prepared for what is to come at some point.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: This approach makes sense for you as well.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Though I must say that it would be in both yours and mine best interests to feed each other with misinformation.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Ours remain dethatched from our [A] to prevent sparks of aggression}**
K'Hara|Enki: **{"ours have come to understand yours indeividuality is to a far greater extent then our own}***
K'Hara|Enki: **{"Your collective, carries faults, fractures."}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Cannot argue with that. Though flaw is a motor for our evolution.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Yours advance through need"}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: More precisely, through struggle.

K'Hara|Enki: **{Visions of observed battles would flash before her vision - battles it had observed, a ligering feeling of disapproval
K'Hara|Enki: and reluctance coloring the vision before it faded away}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: As far as I know your kind did not evolve at all for centuries.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Purpose, not struggle."}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: You remained exactly as you were created. Accumulated experience though your "species" for a lack of better word stayed.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Purpose contained no divergence's no requirement for change}***

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Really?
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Wasn't the war that broke away over two decades ago a best example of a scenario when a change should be in order?
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Perfection of replication is the curse of stagnancy.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"That is the premisis of why ours would seek to shift forms - War is a circumstance of divergents needed."}**
K'Hara|Enki: **{"Ours retain the purpose we have inhertited."}**

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Yet you remained the same.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Ours, seek, ours explore."}**
K'Hara|Enki: **{"Ours purpose wasn't rendered redundant."}***

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: *astonished* Where the hell was I spit in?

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Let me give you a tour, officer.

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: What if I... am totally not into that?

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: *she laughs*

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: Tours are for tourists..

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Then please set your waypoint to the nearest sun and enter cruise.

K'Hara|Enki: **{"Ours will remain quiet to their comprehension of our preasense, to retain their's ignorance"}**

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: I see you have some civilian pilots tucked into.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Isn't it too much Ale for an officer on duty?

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: I would appreciate them back
[LN]-Kevin.Brown: That was a gift.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Mr ...
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: What is your name?

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: Erm. It's Tom...

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Mr Tom...
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Do you know who I am?

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: Yes. Yes I know.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: As far as I know you have quite clear orders concerning me and my operatives.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: I am here in a battered ship, most of my ammunition is gone.

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: Well. Quite or quiet.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Now you have two choices.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Either try to do your duty or turn around and cruise away. I promise I won't chase you.

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: I cannot leave the innocent behind. Hand them over, and I might try finding my way out of here.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Protect and serve... As in really?
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Do you really plan to die for those three people you haven't yet identified?
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: They might be as well smugglers or my acoomplices.

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: Even better then.

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Well, let me show you the way out then, my friend.

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: Surrender now

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: That's pretty much nothing left on my ship to fire. *she laughs*
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: *she takes a deep breath of cardamine*
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Surrender? My dear friend?

[LN]-Kevin.Brown: You are ... outgunned...

LH~Nicole.Hunter.: While I certainly overestimated outcome of this encounter...
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: Battling you in half trashed fighter...
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: I will show you something, friend.
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: With no guns or ammunition and ... *she looks at her console*
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: With life support down...
LH~Nicole.Hunter.: I will escape you.

RE: Zul'Tharus | Erebus (Mini-Share) - Daerune - 12-28-2014

Erebus
*** Discord –rang- out through ~Eternal-Night~ ../.. ‘ours’ gained –perception- of ~Shadowed-Husk~ within ~Orange-Breathern~ ../.. ‘ours’ have –endured- presence of [Talion|Cpt.Nemo] ../.. ‘ours’ hunted ~husk~ of ‘theirs’ ***

[Image: vrtNvAf.png]
Code:
K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' tread within ~orange-Void-~ ../.. -explain- (!) ***

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: acting in self defense

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' continued -ignorance- towards 'ours' -quaryies- ../.. -ignites- (irritation) within ***
K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' ~Eternal-night~ is -displaced- from these ~oceans~ ***
K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' are /encourged/ to -return- onto [Omicron-Mu] ***

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: negative

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' fault in follwing 'ours' (desire) will inherit 'yours' ~husk~ to -buckle- **
K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' (desire) to cause (pain/Suffering) ontoward ~Orange-breathern~ (?) ../.. towards 'ours' (?) ***

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: i will proceed my expedition of the eta system

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' ~husk~ will -entomb- 'yours' eternally ***

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: show yourself nomand battleship

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' will -cease- Transition- ***
K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'ours' will -shrug- off /shroud/ ***

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: than stop the treatening, you're in contact with a cpt on the order
Talion|Cpt.Nemo: we will proceed our patroll as planed

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** /CEASE/ ***
K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' have -fallen- [Pray] to 'ours' ../.. in times already -ecplised- ***

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: indeed

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** 'yours' sacrilege of ~Light-void~ echos within 'ours' (Memory) **

Talion|Cpt.Nemo: not this time though

K'Hara|Mnemosyne: *** (Tolerance) towards 'yours' have -depleted- ../.. 'ours' seek to -expend- ~light-fire~ onto 'yours' ~husk~ ***

[Image: DMrWZqq.png]