Discovery Gaming Community
To: Shadow.Zero & The.Dusk.Dancer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Shadow.Zero & The.Dusk.Dancer (/showthread.php?tid=123304)

To: Shadow.Zero & The.Dusk.Dancer - Mímir - 12-01-2014

Transmission Inbound.......
Source: Liberty Rogue Destroyer, New York
Playing message.......

Listen, boys.

You are pirates and you tried to stop an Outcast from robbing some insignificant trader, and that nearly got both of you killed. No one likes a traitor, so if I see any of you two do-gooders around the usual Liberty hangarounds I'll finish the job.

Capiche?

Message stopped

RE: To: Shadow.Zero & The.Dusk.Dancer - Kauket - 12-03-2014

...TRANSMITTING MESSAGE...
[Image: Z9SDvtF.png]
COMM ID: ????
_-MESSAGE-_

Firstly, that freelancer that happened to accompany me was not a pirate and just happened to get a little payday. So you're just dealing with me.
I don't normally attack outcasts because I see them as an competent entity and that I respect their ways, however I was about to give you a rational and reasonable explaination about why I did it. But then I heard this...

I don't think I need to say much more on this matter as I have far greater things to attend than to cater to little babbie thuglife struggles. So save your ""taunts"" - which might I add, was quite empty of a threat as it was level to level.

(SELF MUTTERING IS HEARD) Gosh how many times must I repeat myself to many another about mentioning it...

***STATIC****

____CONNECTION LOST: THE LINK WAS TERMINATED______

RE: To: Shadow.Zero & The.Dusk.Dancer - Mímir - 12-03-2014

Transmission Inbound.......
Source: Liberty Rogue Destroyer, New York
Playing message.......

Ah, I see there's still some fight left in you. That's more than what can be said about last we met, y'know right after your wingman's Manta went up in a blaze and you were running towards Manhattan with your tail between your legs. I still had a dozen or so missiles left - are you telling me it was a mistake to let you run? But I digress, it wasn't my intention to be rude either. Your voice just sounded so coarse on the comms. Allow me to start over:

Listen, girls

I'm going to give you three options:

1. Leave Liberty and don't ever come back or go join the LPI if you like to police. Do whatever, but stay clear of the Liberty underworld.
2. We duke it out, just you and me. Whoever wins gets bragging rights, the loser leaves Liberty in shame. Here's your chance to put your money where your mouth is.
3. You pay me reparations. I lost 25,000 credits from that trader that got away due to your antics. Plus I spent a good amount of credits on ammunition, so let's make it an even 500,000 credits, and you can consider our dispute resolved.

Let me know what you choose.

Message stopped