Discovery Gaming Community
To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. (/showthread.php?tid=123734)

To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. - WesternPeregrine - 12-16-2014

[Image: 6U11mzw.jpg?1]
User ID: Tatsujin Kirei
Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. (Junkers are bad folk)
Encryption: RHK-914

To the recipients of this message, Gutten Tag and hajimemashite. I am Tatsujin Kirei, a businessman under the banner of the Kusarian Hogosha Association. I come to you with a introductory message in hopes of an establishment of a beneficial relationship from here onward.

Today I started my forays into your capital system, getting to know the paths that work around here, as well as the people involved in the heart of Rheinland. As it turned out, I've met a sight so deplorable, that made me realize why organizations such as the Hogosha work hard to preserve the order and safety of my homeland.

As I was awaiting for a Daumann convoy to clear the tradelane From Frankfurt to Planet New Berlin, I came upon this disgusting sight of a Junker, iie, 2 junkers in their distasteful wrecked ships. As if the disgusting sight of meeting them wasn't enough, they added mental horror to the visual one, as both of them were carrying huge amounts of that foreign drug that follows their path everywhere, Cardamine.

I took the liberty (no pun intended) to record the event, and I present you the evidence below, so that you may process it.
Speaking of process, I believe I might be of use to encounter evidences of criminal activity from certain groups inside your house space. Should it be to your approval, it might be possible to arrange something worthwhile for both sides.

For now, I leave this records of the Junkers j.ramon and Cynicle, caught in the act of traveling to New Berlin, or their own hideout probably, for the purpose of unleashing this "junk" on the more gullible citizens of your house.

I hope to hear form your organization soon.

With cordial regards
Tatsujin Kirei, of the Hogosha Association.

j.ramon - [Image: wFg0zVls.png] [Image: RJI8nJHs.png] [Image: H1TIlAos.png]
Cynicle - [Image: IDTQ5lWs.png] [Image: glRFqcFs.png]
Departure of the convoy - [Image: CvbVoACs.png]

RE: To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-16-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: LOW
ENCRYPTION: LOW
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Contraband"

Guten Tag Herr Kirei,

It is indeed rare that my department receives a message from those of the Hogosha folk, and rarer still that in such have bared witness to assist us. However putting pleasantries aside. It seems you have found a junker we have had as a thorn in our side and one of his comrades.

Considering the actions you have taken to make sure this gets to us, I will return the favor in kind. If you happen to see these two junkers once again hauling such cargo within our space, feel free to remove them as you see fit. Just. These two. This does not apply to any other junker vessel you come across within our space. That is unless you inform us beforehand as you have done so today.

Any contraband you find MUST be destroyed on site. No exceptions.

If there is anything else you wish to offer, I will review such in time.

Inspekteur Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. - WesternPeregrine - 12-17-2014

To Inspekteur Daniel Artura,

I thank you for your reply, and the generous grant provided in it. Our associates will be informed of the conditions you provided, as well as properly instructed about the standing laws of Rheinland for the rest of our activities.

I hope to contact you again with news, or even better, positive results.

With cordial regards

RE: To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. - WesternPeregrine - 04-14-2016

To Direkteur Daniel Artura, and the Rheinland Federal Police.

I open this channel again, for a similar issue has appeared again that requires your attention.

One of our pilots, while conducting business in the Stuttgart system, observed something strange in the ongoing traffic in the system.

A vessel coming from New Berlin carried the banners of a THP| company, something I don't recall seeing before. It seems it's an unaligned company, doing freelance work.
Whatever that work is, it seems it involves arms trading, although a common scanning trough the vessel didn't allow to determine if it was according to local laws or not.

The vessel proceeded to Freiburg station, its final destination unknown as we were heading the opposite situation. Considering the current changes to the law in Rheinalnd, and the odd circumstances, it might be of your interest to investigate these operations.

With cordial regards

[Image: 6DndhVp.png]

RE: To Rheinland Federal Police , Subject: Greetings and Criminal actions. - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 04-16-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Re: Greetings and Criminal actions

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Kirei. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Danke for your report, cargo aboard that ship definitely wasn´t legal, at least judging from the information your scanner provided. We will look into this matter, although our hands are little tied due to some legal issues, and will also keep eye on ships of this THP| company.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE