Discovery Gaming Community
To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE) | From Gladius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE) | From Gladius (/showthread.php?tid=123815)

To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE) | From Gladius - Vendetta - 12-19-2014

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/mDPnaIg.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Admiral Desmond Noble

Source:______Point Exodus Orbital Colony, Vespucci

Encryption:__Very High
Priority:____Very High

____
____

Subject: Establishing a connection

Hello to you.
In the past, as I understand, Deep Space Engineering had shown interest in operating in Humboldt due to the abundance of raw minerals in the area. We'd like to extend our support in any operations your people are willing to conduct. Protection and the like, from any malcontents in the region. We'd also like to begin negotiating some trade possibilities, which weather or not you might be interested in, I'd at least hope you'd be willing to hear us out. I eagerly await your response to my attempt at extending the olive branch.
Vive et, in libertate moriamur.
~Noble

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE) | From Gladius - Altejago - 12-24-2014

Transmission Received: Connection Re-routed and secured
Encryption Levels Set to 'Highest Security'

Transmission connection established.

Hello there,
  • My name is John Doe and I must admit that I was concerned that a radicalistic organization such as the Hellfire was reaching out too us.
    I'm not one to take threats lightly and as a head of a company that takes them on a daily basis, I was about to report this transmission
    to the authorities under the assumption this was an attempt to lull our organization into a trap.

However, one of my staff filled me in n some secret she's been keeping from the other members of the board and enlightened me to her
    dealings with Hellfire in the past and insisted on reminding me of our dealings in Humboldt a few years back. This eye opener has me well
    intrigued on the whole situation now, considering that I have very little faith in the reliability of our Armed Forces doing anything to assist
    us in the backwater systems. We've had to rely on the Junkers being there to support us and do what the Navy cannot. And even then they
    can only do so much.

Now, I understand the directives your organization has in relation to our Government and in all honesty, I can agree to some of your points.
    Our Government and her Navy have done very little to support our aspirations for peace with Rheinland and our intention to bring in much
    needed supplies to our great House. We have tried expanding our operation into many various mining sites around our borders but with the
    risk of the Gauls knocking on our doors and the Governments insistence on self reliance has only lead to our House being isolated. With Kusari
    threatening war every other week, Bretonia all but defeated and our Government unwilling to budge about the pointless war in Rheinland this
    leaves a very bleak outlook on the near future.

It is my opinion that we need to reach out to save ourselves a similar fate to that of our brethren in Bretonia and as such this has swayed my
    opinion on Hellfire to not one of radicalism, but of revolution.

If your organization is interested in developing mutual ties to assist each other, than I do sincerely believe that together we can achieve our
    objectives more easily than if we were to keep supporting our Government at full capacity and you were to keep protecting our operations
    in the outer worlds.

I am currently in a meeting with another company who is looking to seek an end to the Liberty-Rheinland war and if the outcome develops as I
    expect it too, you may very well find two large corporations prepared to help develop an economy for your organization, turning it into a state worth
    mentioning on the international scene.

If you'll allow me the time, I'll speak with our Congress representatives and organize a time where we can meet for a formal meeting aboard their
    facility in the Humboldt system, provided you and the Junkers are on relative mutual terms.

Please let me know and I'll endeavor to organize further co-operation.
John Doe
President
Doe Industries