Discovery Gaming Community
Quick question - Colonial Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Quick question - Colonial Republic (/showthread.php?tid=123822)

Pages: 1 2 3

Quick question - Colonial Republic - Mímir - 12-19-2014

Yo, I've been playing on and off so I don't have the full scoop on everything that's happened. I was in CR| too, but I am really surprised to find out that CR has apparently claimed sovereignty over Coronado.

Could someone in the know please be so kind and point me in the direction of the forum RP regarding this?

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - WesternPeregrine - 12-19-2014

That was easy to find:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8584&pid=840567#pid840567
section 4

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - Mímir - 12-19-2014

Thanks, but I mean roleplay, not a useless formal document drafted on skype. I mean, it's safe to assume that the residents of Coronado should somehow be informed of this sovereignty so that they know who's in charge and so on and so forth. Is there any roleplay regarding it?

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - Fluffyball - 12-19-2014

Yeah, I am interested as well, because from the formal point of view Coronado is under occupation made by Colonials, as claiming one-sided sovereignity over an inhabited territory without consulting the former inhabitants is at the best very questionable, if not unlawful.

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - WesternPeregrine - 12-19-2014

It is interesting, as I was recalling another faction in a similar situation, and rediscovered the Vagrant Raiders, which in my opinion had developed much further than the CR their sovereignty and status on the systems that they claimed. CR seems to have due to circumstances have taken a very covert development of their presence in Colorado, and by consequence have not roleplayed it out their presence in the system other than the colonization and thermoforming efforts.

However, there might be some older stories that I didn't find out about it.

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - Lythrilux - 12-19-2014

inb4 Coronado Liberation Front

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - Fluffyball - 12-19-2014

At least Colonial Republic wasn't so arogant to rename themselves into Coronado Republic. Wink

Lyth, I'd like that idea. Freelancer ID (not Freelancer Faction, but let's say, player faction) doesn't really forbid waging war against other (official) factions, does it? It doesn't fall under any line but it's not forbidden by rules and lines, as far as whole thing is roleplayed?

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - pillow - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 12:28 PM)Toris James Gray Wrote: At least Colonial Republic wasn't so arogant to rename themselves into Coronado Republic. Wink

Lyth, I'd like that idea. Freelancer ID (not Freelancer Faction, but let's say, player faction) doesn't really forbid waging war against other (official) factions, does it? It doesn't fall under any line but it's not forbidden by rules and lines, as far as whole thing is roleplayed?

the attack of the PGS Sabres part 1 the republic

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - Lythrilux - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 12:28 PM)Toris James Gray Wrote: Lyth, I'd like that idea. Freelancer ID (not Freelancer Faction, but let's say, player faction) doesn't really forbid waging war against other (official) factions, does it? It doesn't fall under any line but it's not forbidden by rules and lines, as far as whole thing is roleplayed?
It doesn't therefore I'd imagine the OC ID would be best for the job. The LH ID was used to create the Hellfire Legion after all.

RE: Quick question - Colonial Republic - ispanol777 - 12-19-2014

It seems the real armed opposition to LN is absent in Liberty.
Hellfire Legion BS and cruser are absent/