Discovery Gaming Community
Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering (/showthread.php?tid=123913)

Pages: 1 2

Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Haste - 12-22-2014

The title is highly informative.

Here is an informative video (OMG trial by forum - no not really this dude got his ships deleted a year ago or something) made by myself so that people who are unfamiliar with the subject 'jitter' may familiarize themselves to avoid future embarrassment:

Helpful video for self-enlightenment

Thanks in advance for not disrupting other players' gaming sessions with uninformed blathering anymore.

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Sol - 12-22-2014

Even if he jitters, no reason to get hit by that mine. Scrub.

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - t0l - 12-22-2014

reported for jattering

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Lythrilux - 12-22-2014

What if I set my reverse key to turn off my v-sync?
Where's your god now??????

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Cælumaresh - 12-22-2014

And the manta was impossible for me to kill already.. with jitter i will get owned like every 5 seconds by them XD

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - P1vas - 12-22-2014

Trying not to make empty accusations here.

I know what is jittering. You know that I know.
Manta on that video is jittering.
From my perspective your Sabre was jittering the same way, but with less frequent jumps.
One guy from the group told me that I'm biased and I can't hit you cus you're good. Another guy PM'd me telling that he thinks I'm right in my conclusion.
You know that I know that you're good. Also you know that I did hit you anyway.

I play at 60 FPS. How about you lower yours to a level where it doesn't negatively affect others' experiences?

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Whenawhere - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 10:29 PM)P1vas Wrote: I play at 60 FPS. How about you lower yours to a level where it doesn't negatively affect others' experiences?

That would be so nice, unfortunately it wont happen. I wonder how would PvP look if everyone just had 60FPs...just curious.

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Haste - 12-22-2014

I'm afraid you're hallucinating. I lowered my FPS cap from 120 to 60 during the fight just to see if opinions changed. They didn't.

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Lythrilux - 12-22-2014

[Image: THISGONBGUD.gif]

RE: Pressing the reverse key and/or the strafe keys isn't jittering - Tachyon - 12-22-2014

Because accusing people of cheating is always easier than ...