Discovery Gaming Community
Resigntion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Resigntion (/showthread.php?tid=12402)

Pages: 1 2

Resigntion - Saigo.Watanabe - 09-23-2008

*Encryption Enabled*
*Comm Channel Opened*
*Sending Transmission*

From Saigo
Comm Id: [GC]-Saigo.Watanabe

Konnichiwa friends,
I hearby resign and leave from the GC after only one day of being temporary leader.
Reason:
Trying my best to make GC Organised + Active then getting it thrown it back into my face
if those who did this leaves and stop acting like complete tw*ts, i may be perswaded to rejoin.

For those who look for leadership i present Lady Kurisho. I give my full confidence to her and hope all goes well, until Ai.Takeda can properly sort out the situation.

Saigo, out.

*Ending Transmission*
*Comm Channel Closed*
*Encryption Disabled*

//Edit: Soz to those people who expected more, you know who you are.

Resigntion - Geisha_Maiko - 09-24-2008

Sisters....

This is the exact reason I been upset over the GC clan.

We get one or two 2 GC indies that think they own the world.
This needs clearifaction:

Exactly what 'rights or pull' does an offical clan have?

I am sure that NewYork has had it problems with Indies Navy characters.
What was the answer??? Can LSF, LN, LPI order indies around???
If indies don't obey, can they be put on a KOS list or shot at?

I have seen many times in NB where RM say simply said : Do this or we will kill you.

Should the GC clan follow suit to indies GC and dragons? ----Follow the wishes of the Offical clan or we will blast you??

I personally, would hope that us 'sisters and brothers' of the GC, dragons, (Both indies and CLan---including NovaPG and HG) were all on the same side. That we did NOT have to resort to shooting at each other inorder to get our goals done or the orders obeyed.

This kind of internal bickering will only lead to Clan split ups and eventially not enough people in the GC clan to be an offical clan. ------We are pretty much to that point right now.

I have tried to put many issues aside , inorder to save the GC clan.-----Most of my personal Lan Party players have issues with a GC member or two.---I solved that by making a personal flight wing .....Still GC, but under my command.

Now this.

Adam...your swamped with work, your many many characters and now Admin.......nothing personal, but if you can't take care of the clan---elect someone who will invest in the hours into the clan.

CCI45-px/Probe149...A few months ago, I was told that you were elected 2IC over me becasue you were on more and had more time to invest. If this is still true and Adam can't be around ...then we need your input and advise.

I, personaly don't care too much who leads it. Saigo.Watanabe was told 48 hours ago that he was temp Commander and now 'something' happened over Skype that has changed that.

From what I seen in the past few weeks, Saigo is willing to take the ball and run with it, putting the nessary time and energy into saving the GC clan.

Come on 'Sisters'...lets get the act together!!!!!!

Resigntion - SilentAssassin82 - 09-24-2008

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

Com ID....Miagi San

The Blood Dragons ask nothing of you. And fully support the GC in what ever they do. If you require help to get your indies in order. NovaPG will assist. Keep your heads up and you will pull through. Nothing is easy.

NovaPG is here to assist with anything you need to fix this current situation.

Miagi out.

Resigntion - Serpentis - 09-24-2008

*Incomming Transmission*

Greetings Miss Watanabe, im concerned over this decision. As ive understood it you have been the one most reachable within the GC's, also the one id find to be the best choice of leadership as your former leader seems to have taken a leave.

I Hope that youl come to your sisters so that you and the Blood Dragons can cooperate yet again.

Sayonara

Ayumu Itsuru, Blood Dragon //Indie//

//OORP: Woah.. Dude, dont resign, your the most active and best Rper in the group, ive only met a few of the GC's ingame but your the one that is the most visible, youve also put in alot of effort into the GC's...
And i cant see how an indie GC could order around a faction.

Resigntion - worldstrider - 09-24-2008

//We're just about ready to get active in diplomacy here--hang on!

Resigntion - Tenacity - 09-24-2008

//pass along the names of the indy GC that are causing problems, my hogosha will take care of them :D

Resigntion - Saigo.Watanabe - 09-24-2008

To Kurisho's Message: I agree
To Miagi's Message: Nice to hear that you will help
To Ayumu Message: Yes, well its done now and im sure my Sisters will get their act together.

// OORP: To Tink's Message, I can still Rp with ya since i need to talk to you anyway and im staying a GC Indie ( for now at least) so we can still rp

To Tenacity, cheers man, that made me smile:D//

Resigntion - thierry007 - 09-24-2008

**In Comming Transmission**

Comm ID Takara

I Resigned From The GC too I Shall Follow Saigo as If she was My Own Big Sister..

We Shall find Our Path... Takara out...

***Transmisson Terminated***

//OOC: I dont Have Much to say.. i Liked the GC For those Two/Three days.. Tension was bad in The chats Etc... had fights with Enko and Dab i Hated it...

Resigntion - Geisha_Maiko - 09-24-2008

Well, tonight was instresting.

I saw , for the first time in ages, a NovaPG.

Was told that NovaPG was back (or they never left)
HG was no longer.
And NovaPG was comming back ,in force.

Also, there would be some changes in the up comming new version.

Then as Me, Sister , BD indie and another person were talking.....

BHG appeared...then another, in really big ships.

I give them kudos for not blasting me without warning ( I hate ambush attacks)
And for some real good fight action.

-----
Meanwhile, sisters......let not jump ship yet. It's only been a few hours since the first post was made. We have to give it some internet time for things to resolve (or not).

If days (or weeks ) go by and nothing is heard...then there will be some choices that need to be made.

(Editted: Okay..just kidding about waiting for weeks)

Resigntion - Saigo.Watanabe - 09-24-2008

' Wrote:Well, tonight was instresting.

I saw , for the first time in ages, a NovaPG.

Was told that NovaPG was back (or they never left)
HG was no longer.
And NovaPG was comming back ,in force.

Also, there would be some changes in the up comming new version.

Then as Me, Sister , BD indie and another person were talking.....

BHG appeared...then another, in really big ships.

I give them kudos for not blasting me without warning ( I hate ambush attacks)
And for some real good fight action.

-----
Meanwhile, sisters......let not jump ship yet. It's only been a few hours since the first post was made. We have to give it some internet time for things to resolve (or not).

If days (or weeks ) go back and there is nothing hear...then there will be some choices that need to be made.

// Yes HG has merged with Nova-PG and i like to hear that Nova is coming back ( with force)
Yes despite it being big ships it was a good fight and we won, just about, i also agree with Kurisho that we give this a few days to sort itself out