Discovery Gaming Community
Game Retirement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Game Retirement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=124301)

Pages: 1 2

Game Retirement Thread - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-04-2015

Effective at this time, due to an RL crisis in which has forced me to move once more, I have decided to announce my retirement from disco.
Such being said, I will get a few things cleared up and finalized.
Rheinland Federal Polizei will be handed in charge fully to Translucent-Rabbit.
All Polzei ships under my ownership will be given to the RFP to use as shared vessels.
All TAZ ships will be given to my fellow Eris Lovers cause they are some of the best people ever.
All BAF ships will be given to the BAF on the sole condition they are made as Shared Primary Fleet vessels, not to be scrapped, traded, or killed off.
All my GMG assets will be given to members in the primary GMG cream lovers.
My SRP ships for Outcasts however will not be given away, I will send a request to have those SRP's placed on hold if I may return.
My Order vessels however I will place up for an RP contest later today when I have the time.

I have actually about 5 ships that will be given away to the first 5 people that can state the best RP that I've done with them. Ship value combined is about 500 Mil.

I will hopefully be still around here upon the forums from time to time as I will continue on with the stories that I have learned to grow and create with so many wonderful RPers here in disco, present and no longer with us.
Hopefully in the next few months or so, I will be able to return and drive you all nuts and back. Hmm.. A squirrel character sounds nice now..

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Apollon - 01-04-2015

IT really is sad to see you go bretty :{

Well the first RP I've done with you was when I first joined BAF| I was an Ensign, and you were with the Loxely, I don't think that you would remember it, But It was pretty joyful back in the days of noobitiy.

Hope that you would return soon, so I can steal more of your ships get more RP with you.

Now give ship :}}}

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Cashew - 01-04-2015

Bye Bret, good luck and things. We will await your return..

I remember the RP when you were helping me with ideas from your old Brigand faction, sadly the faction never went to plan..

You can't escape the chains of disco (:

Good luck

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Laura C. - 01-04-2015

Damn, I wanted to get RFP inspekteur position properly by usual coup d'état... Smile

I wish you things will calm down and settle soon and you will return. Good luck!

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Shinju - 01-04-2015

As I've said already!! Good luck and I hope everything will get better soon!!

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Venkman - 01-04-2015

I wish you nothing but good luck in RL mate. I hope things will get better and that you'll return to Disco.

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Sath - 01-04-2015

Good luck in RL. (y)

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Emile - 01-04-2015

You will be missed!

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Praetor - 01-04-2015

Bye Bret,hope that you will overcome the RL crisis.

RE: Game Retirement Thread - Eduard - 01-05-2015

(01-04-2015, 04:49 PM)SMI-Great.Fox Wrote: I have actually about 5 ships that will be given away to the first 5 people that can state the best RP that I've done with them. Ship value combined is about 500 Mil.

Hopefully in the next few months or so, I will be able to return and drive you all nuts and back. Hmm.. A squirrel character sounds nice now..

Task Force 141. Need I say more?

You are a good person, Bret. Always such a delightful, uplifting sight, and a good one to have RPs with on 141. You will be missed.