Discovery Gaming Community
To: OSI, Care of Nichols Trade Center Equipment Sales - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: OSI, Care of Nichols Trade Center Equipment Sales (/showthread.php?tid=124374)

To: OSI, Care of Nichols Trade Center Equipment Sales - Astraea - 01-06-2015

Receiving transmission

Source: Astraea

[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Signal Strength: Strong
Encryption: Crimson
Subject: Equipment Sale

Hello, Zoners of OSI. I saw your advertisement on the neuralnet and am interested in a Cloaking Device Mk II or possibly a Cloaking Device Mk II Advanced.
What would be the purchase price for one (1) unit and is there any options to reduce the upfront cost, perhaps by supply deliveries?

Signed,
Astraea

RE: To: OSI, Care of Nichols Trade Center Equipment Sales - Major_Mayhem - 01-06-2015

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear “Astraea”

There is always money to be made by trading with Omicron Supply Industries. Our production facility on board Nichols Trade Center is – most of the time, that is – in need of large quantities of different commodities.The prices for those commodities, and changes thereof, are announced in the neural net-entry of Nichols Trade center. Which you can find here.

For specific questions about quantity, however, you would have to confer with the local dock-masters.

As for the cloaks, without any proof of your legal stance towards Omicron Supply Industries, we cannot even admit to having cloaks for sale. So if you could enlighten us in that regard, that would be very helpful. A good start would be to provide your full name and affiliation.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: To: OSI, Care of Nichols Trade Center Equipment Sales - Astraea - 01-08-2015

Receiving transmission

Source: Astraea

[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Signal Strength: Strong
Encryption: Crimson
Subject: Equipment Sale

Ah.. how could i forget.

I am Astraea Alcott, Freelancer. you will find my reputation with
Zoners attached below. I will also arrange some supply deliveries to Nichols.
[Image: WnlaHTi.jpg]

Signed,
Astraea

RE: To: OSI, Care of Nichols Trade Center Equipment Sales - Major_Mayhem - 01-08-2015

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Astraea

Omicron Supply Industries is, of course, able to produce and implement Cloaking Devices of all sizes. Due to the high complexity this is, however, one of the more expensive products.

Consequently, you're looking at a price tag of 350 millions Sirian Credits for the Medium (Mk II) and at 450 millions for the large (Mk II advanced) Cloak. Be sure to introduce yourself to any of our dock masters at Nichols Trade Center before buying, they will help you get trough the legal stuff and arrange the integration of the cloak.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]