Discovery Gaming Community
Player's leaving charity. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Player's leaving charity. (/showthread.php?tid=124614)

Pages: 1 2

Player's leaving charity. - Timmy - 01-12-2015

Yeah, I am leaving. Apart of the game not being any more fun to me I developed lots of hate towards some people. Enough to not wish to be in a same community with them. Call it anything you like, I guess in any case most of you will think "Haters gonna hate". Doesn't really mater to me.

So yeah, have fun with your upcoming update, I really regret that I didn't "live" to see it. Many thanks to people who helped me grow up and stay here for as long as I did. Not gonna name them, I guess they know who they are. And ofc, sorry to people who I annoyed with my constant rage posts, but that's just a way to express opinion. If you saw it only as rage... well, it doesn't mater any more.

And now it is time for a best part. Charity. I am giving away all the ships I had left. Not much, but maybe someone would find a use for them. GRN capital ships I had go to GRN shared accounts, if Omi needs them. If not... up to him what he'll do with them. The rest are yours. All ships have a same code on them - 2351k. Without a dot in the end!

GiveAwayShip1-4 are Raven's Talons with FL ID
GiveAwayShip5-6 are GRN Lynx and Cougar
GiveAwayShip7-8 are RM Bergelmir and Wraith
GiveAwayShip9 is GC Orchid
GiveAwayShip10 is BD Katana
GiveAwayShip11 is Outcast Tridente
GiveAwayShip12-13 are Border Worlds Transports with FL ID

That would be all.

Good-bye.

PS: Movechar Code has all numers in it, except of one letter.

RE: Player's leaving charity. - sindroms - 01-12-2015

Welp.
I will just post here now, while everyone else is moving those ships.

Have fun in real life.

RE: Player's leaving charity. - zslayern - 01-12-2015

RIP in pepperoni you son of a biscuit

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Sylvie557 - 01-12-2015

Well good luck, grabbed the GB since I figured I could use it for a Cross ship was not expecting a cap 8 on it. If you ever come back and want it back just let me know.

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Pancakes - 01-12-2015

meh, Fapana was gone in an instant.

See you in a year or less Timmy.

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Carlos De La Cruz - 01-12-2015

Thanks Timmy. I will make good use of those.

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Mímir - 01-12-2015

Take care and have fun in life!

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Sath - 01-12-2015

Good luck in RL. Check back when you have time...see you on the bright side.

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Swifty - 01-12-2015

Hate to see you go Timmy, i hope you will be on skype now and then. Good luck, :c

RE: Player's leaving charity. - Omi - 01-12-2015

Sorry to see you go, man. You're a legendary cap pilot, a great guy all-around and, not least of all - the main reason why I actually stayed on at Disco this time around, instead of hopping in and out like I did for years beforehand.

Really, I have a hell of a lot to thank you for, though you might not think so yourself.

Take care and all the best.