Discovery Gaming Community
To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius (/showthread.php?tid=124719)

To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Very sirius exports - 01-15-2015

>Incoming transmission
>Source: Closest public relay
>Topic: Shipping

Greetings, various denizens of Sirius. This is a low priority broadcast brought to you by Very sirius exports, your friendly neighborhood shipping firm, established New Year's day, 822. A.S. My name is Katie Willow, and I am the founder and owner of previously named company. As of this moment henceforth, we are officially open for business- What business, you ask? Well, let me tell you all about it.

Our highly skilled pilots and crews will make sure your packages- Any packages, get delivered from point A to point B, swiftly, safely and efficiently- Untouched, unsniffed and, if requested, unseen. The fees of our services depend largely on the risk assessment provided by our expert analysts, the distance between the two delivery points, and, naturally, the size of the cargo load.

Delivery, once commissioned and discussed, will be done in the briefest possible time; Should the delivery be lost or destroyed, with our employees' blame, Very sirius exports forsake the delivery fee, and will reimburse the commissioner for a percentage of the cargo's value, ranging from 50% to 200% of the entire cargo's estimated price, determined via value assessment and discussion with the sender.

We also provide a quick, luxurious and safe bus shuttle service, bringing your most important human assets to where you need them to be- Equally professionally, rapidly and safely.

All business propositions are to be discussed through private communications channels, without exception. This has been Katie Willow of Very sirius exports. Pleasant day, and clear skies, Sirius!

Disclaimer: Very sirius exports, ltd. is not to be held accountable for loss of cargo in cases including, but not limited to piracy, acts of terrorism, impound by objecting parties, various cataclysmic or lower proportion natural disasters, and will not reimburse damaged parties for cargo lost in any of these cases. In addition, ships owned by Very sirius exports ltd. reserve the right to cancel jobs whose threat assessment levels rise above projected before launch during the process of delivery.

>Transmission end
>Replay? Y/N_

RE: To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Very sirius exports - 01-17-2015

>Transmission resent, broadcast signal boosted

RE: To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Very sirius exports - 01-19-2015

RE: To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Very sirius exports - 01-20-2015

RE: To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Major_Mayhem - 01-21-2015

[Image: kelly.png]

Good day Mrs Willow

Since this Comm has crossed my desk, I might as well take advantage of it.

I will require one of your ship – preferably with a cargo hold of or above 4600 standard units – tomorrow, at a time to be agreed on, to haul roughly 160'000 units of RA from Planet Gran Canaria to a Nichols Trade Center orbiting that planet.

The risk is zero and Omicron Supply Industries' highly skilled pilots make a turn every minute in the venerable ZBT-1002m. However, they are better employed flying routes that actually demand skill, not just for times' sake. Consequently we seek to outsource such things and if you're willing and your service and its conditions are satisfactory we will continue to ask for such and similar services.

Therefore, what would your conditions for such an assignment be?

Best Regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: To: Entrepreneurs of Sirius - Very sirius exports - 01-22-2015

//Responded in PM.