Discovery Gaming Community
Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=716)
+------ Thread: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] (/showthread.php?tid=124744)

Pages: 1 2

Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Liberty Navy - 01-16-2015

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy First Fleet Personnel
SUBJECT: Papa Wing, Volunteers
ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Moderate

Pilots,

After an unfortunately long time in development, the Nevada Project has come to fruition. Started by the now retired Admiral Malrone and myself, the purpose was to construct and fully outfit one of our newest carriers, LNS-Nevada. The ship has stealth technology and can service four small craft.

Assigned to it is Papa Wing, a group of Upholders that also utilize stealth technology. These strikecraft work alongside the carrier, providing ambush support against opposing warships. The purpose of this bulletin is for First Fleet pilots to requisition use of Papa Wing units on a part-time basis. Understand that you won't be the only one operating these ships, so make sure they get where they're going, and back, in one piece.

Requirements
1. System Manager
This program is necessary to access these vessels. Ensure you have it in installed if you intend to make use of them. [//FLAM also works, if you prefer. Installation instructions for the Discovery Launchpad are all on the linked page.]
2. Required Rank
Those seeking to requisition a Papa Wing ship from the list here must be rank Lieutenant or above. Ensigns may not use the part-time ships listed here, however they are allowed to cobble together their own if they wish to do so. Those seeking command of Nevada must be rank Captain or above, although Commanders may still apply.

Regulations: Papa Wing Pilots
1. Standing Accounts
Each volunteer ship has been supplied with a five million [5.000.000SC] float for purchase of ammunition, regens, and fuel. Use it if you have to during your assignment, but be prepared to make it up again. That five million credits is to be left on the ship when you sign out at the end of your run.
2. Restricted Space
LNS-Nevada and Papa Wing have clearance to operate in The Republic of Liberty The Kingdom of Bretonia, The Federal Republic of Rheinland, and the Taus. Ships may be deployed to the Omicrons at the discretion of the First Fleet Admiralty. As with all other ships, territory of The Republic of Kusari is strictly off-limits.
3. Access
Access to Logistics Ships is at the discretion of [ADM Natalie A. Reaser] and [CAPT Andy Henderson] or, in their absence, the Quartermaster [CAPT William Jensen]. Distribution of access codes is to be conducted only through the above named individuals. First Fleet members may maintain access to ships for the duration of their service. On retirement, codes are to be returned to Logistics Command.
4. Maintenance
All ships are to be returned to the hangar fully equipped, with nanobots, shield batteries, weapons, and the on-board coffee machine fully loaded. You're officers, clean up after yourselves.
5. Separate Use
Only in emergencies, for special travel purposes, or by approval of the Admiralty may any Papa Wing unit be used independently. Otherwise, they must stick together, and preferably alongside LNS-Nevada as well.
6. Off-Duty Use
Papa Squadron vessels are not to be utilized off-duty under any circumstance. I've got Admiral Hartman on speed-dial, and you will be torn apart.

Available Ships
1. [LN]-LNS-Nevada "Enterprise"-class Liberty Assault Carrier
2. [LN]-NV-Papa.2 Li-117 Liberty "Upholder" Bomber
3. [LN]-NV-Papa.4 Li-117 Liberty "Upholder" Bomber
4. [LN]-NV-Papa.5 Li-117 Liberty "Upholder" Bomber
5. [LN]-NV-Papa.8 Li-117 Liberty "Upholder" Bomber

That's it. Anyone that wants access to these ships and meets the requirements, drop notice in this channel and we'll get you outfitted. Short on requirements? Talk with a member of the Admiralty and work to meet them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Arbs - 01-22-2015

COMM ID: Lieutenant Commander Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
SUBJECT: Volunteering

Admiral Teerin,

After getting the notice of the upcoming operation, I suppose you guys need everything you can get, so here I am. I am hereby volunteering to be part of Papa Wing. I'll be awaiting further instructions.

Papa Jones, out.

Lieutenant Commander Alan Jones
First Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Teerin - 01-22-2015

TARGET ID: Lieutenant Commander Jones
SUBJECT: Papa Squadron Access
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Low

Good evening,

Thank you for being the first, Jones. Your request to volunteer has been granted. Please head to Battleship Yukon to await transfer onto the LNS-Nevada.

You will be cleared to access and pilot Papa Squadron vessels upon arrival. Fly well out there, Commander.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Apollon - 02-07-2015

|--------------------------------------------------|
[Image: fSc0vE8.png]
|-------------------------------------------------|

COMM ID: CDR JENSEN, William
TARGET ID: ADM TEERIN, Rohj
SUBJECT: Papa Wing
ENCRYPTION: Light
PRIORITY: Medium

Admiral Teerin,

I am contacting you here for two requests. I would like to be transferred to L.N.S Nevada, as I can preform my work as quartermaster easily regarding the Papa Squadron. And as well, I would like to volunteer to be part of the squadron.

My other request might be slightly surprising. Yet, fruitful, I can assure that. With Admiral Sius' sick leave, I believe the Nevada would require an Executive officer to assist in commandeering in your absence. I can only put my skills, experience, and the current enhancements I've been given into better use. Hence, by having access to the L.N.S Nevada bridge. Whatever your decision may be regarding the second request, the first one would still stand.

Thank you.

[Image: DHeMZwF.png?dateline=1393503121]
For Liberty, For The People, For Justice.
CDR JENSEN, William.
Quartermaster.
Liberty Navy Primary Fleet.

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Teerin - 02-12-2015

TARGET ID: Quartermaster Jensen

Commander,

Both your requests are accepted. You'll be given access to the Papa Upholders and assigned as interim XO aboard LNS-Nevada.

Your assistance is much appreciated. I'll see you soon, on the bridge.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Miaou - 02-19-2015

---INCOMING MESSAGE---

ID: Lieutenant Malachy Marshall

Admiral sir!

I would like to request transfer to this strike wing as a logistics member. I was apart of the Logistics Corp before I took time to work with refugees from Leeds as security. I'm not much of a fighter pilot, but a more technical flying like a bomber or larger really fits me.

Lieutenant Malachy Marshall out.

---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Teerin - 02-21-2015

TARGET ID: Lieutenant Marshall

Mister Marshall,

Command is glad to see you eager to participate. Your request is granted, and you will be receiving the launch codes shortly. I look forward to having you as my wing man.

Good luck out there.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Manticore - 02-25-2015

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: DJeHfw0.jpg]

To: ADM TEERIN, Rohj
Source: CAPT LAMBERT, James
Encryption: Standard
Priority: Normal

Admiral Teerin:

The weeks of overt hinting, "friendly get-togethers" to talk my ear off about carrier tactics, and persistent reminders in my comm bin have paid off. Congratulations Admiral, you have officially worn me down.

Sign me up for this "Papa Wing" of yours. I'm not sure you'll trust me in one of your precious Upholders considering my piloting record, but I'm happy to chip in aboard the Nevada if you'd like.

Regards,

Captain James Lambert
Commodore, First Fleet
Liberty Navy

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Teerin - 02-25-2015

TARGET ID: James Lambert
SUBJECT: Nevada Command

Good evening,

I'm not exactly sure what you're speaking of, Commodore. Discussing capital warship tactics in my Norfolk office is one of the ways to further your learning, and I absolutely adore that quaint house you own on Denver. One must find excuses to visit a friend, as I'm certain you understand.

But sure, I'll grant your request and send you the access codes. I'm in a reverse situation of you here, as I'd much rather be in the seat of an Upholder than taking command on the bridge of a large warship.

Thank you for offering your time, James. May life continue to improve for you.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,

RE: Nevada (NV) Strike Wing: Papa [Volunteer Pilots] - Sarawr!? - 03-15-2015

TRANSMISSION: Begin
ENCRYPTION: SECURE
PRIORITY:Normal
TARGET ID: ADM Teerin, Rohj.
SUBJECT: Nevada Strike Wing.
SENDER ID: Captain Andrea Ericksson.

-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --
[Image: 8a64fea8-0b84-4529-beed-1fb82a0de739_zps43ea2692.jpg]
-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --

Admiral Teerin,

As you're well aware, Rachel Baker has returned to the First Fleet, and with her ascension to the Admiralty once again, she's elected to take command of the LNS Warmaiden.

This of course means that I have little reason to remain assigned to that ship.

With that said, I believe that I could do well with the Nevada Strike Wing, so I'd like to formally request a transfer to Papa Wing, so that I might take a more proactive role in Naval Operations. I've already cleared it with VADM Baker, so now it only needs your approval.

Capt. Andrea Ericksson, Out.

TRANSMISSION: End