Discovery Gaming Community
Partition D:\ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Partition D:\ (/showthread.php?tid=124771)

Partition D:\ - Durandal - 01-16-2015

[Image: aZeFsui.png]

D:\Intel\Summary

Partition D is an enigmatic and anarchistic group of Lane Hackers, displaying an odd mixture of highly aggressive tendencies towards both Liberty's lawful and unlawful powers while remaining nonchalant and aloof in their actions. Though they modus operandi seems to remain skulking the lanes in search of cargo and credits, they have taken up a far more violent stance than other Lane Hackers, lashing out more strongly against groups the larger and more organized they are, actively assaulting the Liberty Navy, corporate pilots, Hellfire Legion, and other large bodies of power, while typically sparing other would be enemies such as the Xenos, favoring the chaos they cause. While outwardly they may seem like anarchists, their heavy taxation of Libertonian ships combined with their own frugality - no Partition D pilot has ever been seen outside of a fighter or bomber - points towards a more sinister agenda. Where is all the money going...?

D:\Intel\Range

Partition D seems to be an organization without borders, striking against all organized forces within their reach. They are much more commonly seen in Liberty however, and their more aggressive nature has even served to alienate other Lane Hackers. It is unknown if this has anything to do with their primary base of operations appearing to be Cochrane in the Ontario system.

D:\Intel\Equipment

Unlike other Hacker sects, Partition D has no qualms about using equipment that is not theirs or is not typical Lane Hacker fare, though their most commonly seen ships remain Sabres, Falchions, and Broadswords due to ease of access.

D:\Intel\Relations

Partition D does not maintain a cohesive list of allies and enemies. This is believed to be because their judgement seems to be subjective and varying between each pilot, likely due to their anarchistic nature. The only recurring trend is that they tend to engage in combat only with larger and more organized powers, even more likely letting independent traders off easy while mercilessly taxing or even openly engaging corporate assets.

D:\Intel\Ranks

File not found.

D:\Intel\Roster

Nearly all members of Partition D fly exclusively under their callsigns, always a de- prefixed word replaced by D:\

The known roster is as follows:

// Durandal

D:\Throne
D:\Fault
D:\Crypt

// Charos

D:\Bunk

// Scout

D:\Construct

// Omicega

D:\Licious
D:\Light
D:\Coy

// Pancakes

D:\Bug

RE: Partition D:\ - Zen_Mechanics - 01-16-2015

Ok may I just say that its the first good read I had in years? Short but bloody hell to the point. Oh, I can't wait to see you ( or not huh ). I don't travel liberty but I will take it up for that I think its just so important.