Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=124803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Kevin Brown - 07-31-2016

[Image: Phs38R2.png]

To: Otto Muller

Dear Mr. Muller,

I got word that our employees already provided a letter of recommendation for your reliable performance as captain. Ageira Innovations is glad to hear that you decided to join our corporation and seek career. We hope you achieve greatness in our endeavors.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Arteth - 10-02-2016

Name Surname Arteth Sevii
Autobiography
If I could describe myself in one word, it would be curious. I love learning new things, from technology to culture. In my short time with Ageira as a sub-contractor, I've become very fond of the people and the philosophy of the company. Utilizing technology to benefit others instead of destroying them seems to be a lot to ask, but it is something that Ageira Innovations prides itself on. I currently fly a Mastodon-class transport, the Heavy Metal Queen, and a Democritus-class liner, the Thunderbird. The Thunderbird is more of a field hospital than a liner, however, as it is outfitted with state-of-the-art medical equipment and what is essentially a platoon of medical staff. I pride myself on being someone who works for benevolence, not purely personal profit. The Heavy Metal Queen is quite an old vessel, but it's the ship I inherited from my mother and father when they retired.

I wouldn't call myself a scientist, at least not in a formal way. I was born in Rheinland, and I grew up trading with my family in the Heavy Metal Queen, which meant I never stayed in one place for a long time, but we were well-off economically. I was never able to acquire a formal education due to the constant movement, but I've spent a very long time reading and educating myself in all subjects, particularly science (Astrophysics and Aerospace, primarily) and rhetoric. Living as a trader, you meet a lot of people, not all of them are friendly or sociable. My words and engines were my only defense, and to this day that has kept the Queen and the Thunderbird intact, albeit they still need some scratches buffed out every so often.

Diplomat, Explorer, and Peacekeeper, that's me.
With Regards,
Captain Arteth S.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Antonius7102 - 10-15-2016

Name Surname :
Autobiography

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Akumajogi - 10-19-2016

Name Surname Kylara Vetta
Autobiography
I was born in the year 800 A.S. To a Family of Traders. I didn't Want to be a Trader though i wanted to be a Military Officer. I was one of the Best in my Classes. until one day when i thought i was helping a person in need i ended up being used, and told to leave the military academy before i was kicked out. My Parents Brought me back home and sent me on a Trade ship destined for the junk yard. I ended up fixing the old Junker up and using it to turn a Profit. I was Contacted by an old Friend of mine and he recommended i joined Ageira. So here i am hoping to fly with some of the best Traders in Liberty.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Kevin Brown - 10-19-2016

To: Otto Muller

Dear Kylara Vetta

Ageira Innovations is glad to hear that you decided to join our corporation and seek career. We hope you achieve greatness in our endeavors.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - DarkTails - 10-22-2016

Name Surname Jack Prower
Autobiography
I was born to the Prower family, who has members serving as independent traders and captains of Liberty Navy vessels, you'd say I have a biased likening to Liberty. While I don't much enjoy the fighting that my brother in the Navy offers, I enjoy the prospect of doing work for the interests of Liberty and its corporations, and being independent would limit me greatly in that aspect. I enjoy the flight, and I enjoy helping my home, naturally Ageira Innovations looks to be the perfect fit for myself. I hope you review my request to join the ever growing Ageira Innovations.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Alex Lampton - 11-13-2016

Name Surname Anthony White
Autobiography
Anthony White was born on Planet New York, he is 23 years old and finished his school on the New York Canadian Highschool. He finished his school with a fantastic school report.
After the school, Anthony made his shiplicense and transport license so he is allowed to fly ships up to the transport class.
Anthony is really interested into the Ageira work, he is technologyfreak, always likes to explore and to create new technologys.
He always dreamed about a Job in Ageira.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Kevin Brown - 11-13-2016

To: Jack Prower and Anythony White

Dear Jack Prower and Anthony White.

Ageira Innovations is glad to hear that you decided to join our corporation and seek career. We hope you achieve greatness in our endeavors.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Luka - 11-14-2016

Name Surname Sam Oxford
Autobiography
Sam Oxford was born on Planet California on August 15th 798 and born from a high-middle class family. The relative high grades received in science-related subjects at High school and an outstanding experience record in Los Angeles' College of Physics made it the security of a brilliant future ahead apparent. However, Sam's professional reputation did not skyrocket, and fell down a slope due to a lack of applied skills and being often placed in posts that required these, such as that of a technician or an engineer.

Regardless, Sam was able to make an early living through the use of theoterical abilities for the optimization of trade and commerce, as well as intermediate experience gained in the operation of commercial materials. Seeking broader horizons on both strong theoterical knowledge and to neutralize this weakness of experimental/applied skills, Sam seeked emploiment by Ageira, seeking for better theoterical skills and to fix weak engineering abilities, and climb up on the professional ladder.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Baron Snow - 02-22-2017

Name Surname Vladimir Peskoff
Autobiography
Priviet Ageira, I am Vladimir,
I was born in 788 at some Station
In the system under SCRA domination.
I believe in Revolution and I persevere.
I was a soldier in the Coalition Army
and there was no better killer than me
But the Glasnost' came and I lost my job,
and became a hitman for the soviet mob.
I shot and killed both smugglers and tsars for Vodka, guns and caviar.

I freelanced until 804 as a Bounty Hunter in the Nomad War
and then went home to Planet Volgograd for beer and women, credits and blood.
So if you lived in constant fear
just called and asked for ... Vladimir.

I did the business, someone died,
But it was a long time ago and now I'm tired
So, now I just want to live quietly
And join the Ageira currently.