Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=124803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

To: Justin Thyme - Kevin Brown - 04-28-2018

[Image: 6mdBTSn.png]

To: Justin Thyme

Dear Mr. Thyme,

We hope that you will find a suitable field to further your own prowess. Welcome to the company!

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - _Freezer7_ - 08-14-2018

Name Surname Harvey Specter
Autobiography
Hello, my name is Harvey Specter and i was born on the Planet Manhattan.
When i was 15 years old, my father got killed by pirates. He was a famous Scrap Miner in Liberty. My Family isnt the richest but we had a good life. After that i started working for some Persons on Manhattan, to get the money for the Kollege. I had good marks and finaly i finished it with 21. Now im 24 years old and i asked myself, what do you want to do with your life? I want to be like my dad. Some days later a friend of mine asked me to join your ranks and i said yes, i also want to be a miner like my dad, i have the knowledge and the knowhow to be a good ship pilot in a cargo ship, a miner, fighter, bomber and a gunboat. A friend got me some money to buy a Liberty Heavy Transport.
With the best wishes Harvey.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Stormblazer - 08-31-2018

Name Surname Thomas "Stormblazer" Feldmann
Autobiography
31 year old immigrant from Rheinland, my family moved to Liberty during the events of what is now known as the Nomad War and settled in the Colorado system. Ever since I've had my pilots license I've been freelancing for all sorts of companies but been recently doing a lot of contract work for Ageira so I'm trying to get involved in the company more. Currently piloting a Stork but willing to switch over to a Bison or Mastodon if need be.

To: Thomas Feldmann - Kevin Brown - 08-31-2018

To: Thomas Feldmann

Dear Mr. Feldmann,

We are happy that you decided to join our company. We hope that your choice will bring you success.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Darial.Trueheart - 11-30-2018

Name Surname Darial.Trueheart.Tr
Autobiography
To whom it may concern,

I was born in Texas system. My dad was a miner and brought me up in the trade. I followed in his footsteps for a while but am now looking to make a new path in life. I like to travel and go to various systems. We ran into some pirates about 2 months ago and were forced to defend ourselves and managed to salvage some of Ageira Tech. It truly fascinated me and I would like to pursue a career with you.

Kind regards,
Darial.Trueheart.Tr

To: Darial Trueheart - Kevin Brown - 11-30-2018

To: Darial Trueheart

Dear Mr. Trueheart,

We congratulate you on choosing our company to pursue your career goals.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Groshyr - 02-04-2019

[RETCONNED]

RE: To: Darial Trueheart - Kevin Brown - 02-06-2019

To: Anthony Latif

Dear Mr. Latif,

Welcome to our corporation. We hope that your career reaches new heights.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - SkY - 03-23-2019

Name Surname Aeron Scott
Autobiography
I was born in the spectacular Planet New London. My childhood is not like most of the others here serving in Factions, I struggled to keep up with work and rapidly falling behind, until i met an ex-BAF pilot who was quite an extraordinary man, he was outgoing and passionate, and always committed to mentor me with my education and mental health.

Serving Bretonia as a Ensign, I left months later due to the BAF fighting the IMG to take Aland Shipyard. The IMG is where most of my family works and i couldn't betray my family like that.

Arriving to liberty weeks back, i looked around to see any jobs i can have that are safe to be at, and thats when i was interested in being apart of Ageira. I know that it is the perfect job for me and i will grow along with Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Darkseid667 - 09-11-2019

Name Surname Miranda Follet
Autobiography
My name is Miranda Follet and I am currently 45 years old. I was born on planet Pittsburgh and after school I went to New York to the university to get a degree in engineering. But since I got a family and kids quite early I never finished it. Instead I worked as an independent pilot for AGEIRA to get some much needed cash since my hubby didn't make much of a fortune serving as a Liberty policeman. I helped rebuilding the gate in Frankfurt more than one and a half year ago (reference: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=158558&highlight=heliotrope) with my ship, the Heliotrope. I planned to join AGEIRA as a fully fledged staff member, but I didn't have the time beause I trained and outfitted my son, who now successfully captains the independent AGEIRA transport "Sitting Bull".
In the current situation of Gallia retreating and half of Bretonia lying in ruins I would commit myself fully to the cause of AGEIRA and throw my ship Heliotrope into future projects of rebuilding Bretonia.