Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=124803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - theflyingrock - 02-10-2020

Redacted

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Zerone - 05-13-2020

Name Surname
Zerone Marchand
Autobiography
I was the sixth child of a wealthy Gallic family living in New Paris, Saint-Germain, but I was very different from my family. They were very close-minded and did not want any family members to leave Saint-Germain. My father was the founder of a large Prometheum mining company and expected his three sons to compete for who would become the CEO of his business when he died. I wanted to explore our galaxy and create my own wealth, not just rely on my father's. So I decided to leave my family, spend all my money on a Rock Badger, and fly to Manhattan to pursue my own life as a miner and freelancer. In just a couple of years I generated over 700,000,000. I recently put my freelancing days behind me and invested in an Ageira Stegodon to focus on more reliable, long-term profitability with my capital. I believe in the mission of Ageira as an enabler of space exploration. Thank you for your consideration of my application.
With regards,
Zerone 'LapinBlanc' Marchand

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Lock_Down - 05-14-2020

Name: Saul Redfield

Story: Freelance trading by nature and upbringing, based in the New York system. When I heard about the storm in Alberta and that Ageira needed pilots to move some goods in and out of the system, I threw my hat in the ring. Had enough scratch around to scrape together a Mastodon, and have been moving your sensitive materials since. Would love to stay on with Ageira after the crisis is over, and therefore I am tendering this official application!

Thank you for your time and effort,
Saul

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - John White - 05-19-2020

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Applicants

Dear Applicants,

Please report to our direct line of communications for further instructions.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - Roxanne K. Cashwell - 05-20-2020

Name Surname Roxanne K. Cashwell
Autobiography
Born and raised on Planet Los Angeles, a fresh graduate of the PLA University of Science under the subject of Holographic Field manipulation. During my studies, I traveled around as an independent logistics supervisor trying to make a living on different bases and factories. My longest project was on Nago Station where i learned more of the business side of trading and developing and market new technologies. After i returned home life became slow and boring. I want to use my knowledge and expertise in the field and not sitting in a dusting accountant office.

To: Roxanne K. Cashwell - John White - 05-20-2020

To: Roxanne K. Cashwell

Dear Roxanne K. Cashwell,

Sincerely,

John White,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - gandalthesmoke - 05-20-2020

Jamal David
I grew up in planet Los Angeles in a middle class family. I was bright in school, so i had a full scholarship to the University of Los Angeles and graduated with Magna Cum Laude. Wormholes, Jump Travel, Quantum Physics have always fascinated me since I was a child and you might even say my studies to these subjects are my singular devotion. I hoe to be an asset on this team .

To: Jamal David - John White - 05-20-2020

To: Jamal David

Dear Jamal David,

Sincerely,

John White,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - talaba.petr - 05-23-2020

Application to Ageira

Name Surname Petr Ragnaros

Autobiography 29 year old freelancer transport captain. Looking for contractor company in Liberty. I pilot everything that have Cargo storage. But in recent year want to join corporation.

RE: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment - nin0bb - 05-27-2021

Name Nino "nin0bb" Porter

Background Growing up on Planet Manhattan I always marveled at the large Ageira ships through my telescope.
I always had a dream to pilot the huge transport ships like the Stegodon and up until now I've had good practice flying transport trains.
I like to ship big and now at the age of 33 would love to contribute to Ageira Innovations goals in expansion and technology advances and willing to take on the biggest transport jobs to fund the corporation goals.

Thank you for your time and consideration