Discovery Gaming Community
Shaggy Character Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Shaggy Character Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=125051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Shaggy Character Feedback - Shaggy - 01-23-2015

Hi guys and girls of the Disco Community. I thought it may be a good idea for a feedback thread made for my stories and bio's that I will be creating. I am in the middle of writing a few up, but here are a few I have already done.

Please take a look and give me some feedback of what you think.

No hate, just positive feedback of any.

Thanks Shaggy

Character List

Primary Characters
NameOriginFaction/GroupStatus
Claire Chandler[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] BretonianCrayter RepublicActive
Agent Frank Sinclair[Image: 51H957F.png?dateline=1448304159] LibertyBounty Hunter GuildActive
Rosalina Romanov [Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png] LibertyIndependantActive
Secondary Characters
Amethyst [Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicOn call
Stephanie Chaple[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicOn call
Ryan Larkin[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicOn call
Duke Johnson[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicOn call
James Smith[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicOn call
Eliza Jonas[Image: Flag-bretonia.png] BretoniaCrayter RepublicOn call
Agent Sharp[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicOn call
Emily Harper[Image: Flag-bretonia.png] BretonianDivision NineOn call
Mark Webb[Image: 50x50order.png] Liberty The OrderOn call
Nathalie Yang [Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332] KusariBlood DragonOn call
Abandoned Characters
Izumi Ichihara[Image: Flag-kusari.png] KusariKishiro TechnologiesAbandoned
Rosai Rai Rei[Image: Flag-kusari.png] KusariSisterhood of DreamsAbandoned
Ramsey[Image: Flag-kusari.png] KusariThe Archangels Fighters ClubAbandoned
Marcus Kane[Image: Flag-bretonia.png] BretoniaMolliesAbandoned
Cara Kendall[Image: Flag-bretonia.png] BretoniaThe Fallen AngelsAbandoned
Jade Roberts[Image: Flag-bretonia.png] BretoniaBretonian Armed Forces and Gallic Royal NavyAbandoned
Liberty Roberts[Image: Flag-bretonia.png] BretoniaBretonian Armed ForcesAbandoned
Alexandra Mckenzie[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png] Edge WorldsIMGAbandoned
Ross Mckenzie[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png] Edge WorldsIMGAbandoned
Uncle Dave[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png] Edge WorldsIMGAbandoned
Santos Benitez[Image: Flag-corsairs.png] CorsairBenitez and [TBH]Abandoned
Penelope Rodriquez[Image: Flag-corsairs.png] Corsair[TBH]Abandoned
Kieran Walker[Image: 264px-Omicroners_Logo.png] OmicronsOmicroners and PheonixAbandoned
Tyler Hall[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png] LibertyJunker CongressAbandoned
Michael Knight[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png] LibertyKnight IndustriesAbandoned
Daryl Robinson[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png] LibertyLiberty NavyAbandoned
James O'Brian[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png] LibertyLiberty Police IncAbandoned
Tomas Karpov[Image: Coalition-sig-1.png] CoalitionSCRAAbandoned
Finley Kohan[Image: 220px-Flag-rheinland.png] RheinlandRheinland MilitaryAbandoned
Dimitri Vegas[Image: 220px-Flag-rheinland.png] RheinlandRed Hessian ArmyAbandoned
[?]LokiUnknown[?] EtheriumAbandoned
A'res[Image: Keepers_Logo.png] NomadNomadAbandoned
Wayne Davidson[Image: avatar_25717.png?dateline=1438943973] Edge WorldCrayter RepublicAbandoned
Lauren Shaw Edge WorldLibertyAbandoned

(Powered by @"Skorak")

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Shaggy - 03-01-2015

Emily Harper RP and Back story has been updating. Please give me thoughts and feedback on her.

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Shaggy - 12-01-2015

So I have recently tried starting a few things from scratch but it never worked. So I have decided I will write up some forum character bio's. They are not yet finished and missing a big chunk of RP for them, but can you please let me know how they are, how they read, look and the RP behind them. Some of you may recognize the names.

Thanks

RE: Shaggy Feedback - thisDerius - 12-01-2015

You should do a more clear story on Loki. Like what is he/she exactly because he/she seems alien to me

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Shaggy - 05-21-2016

Thanks Darius, Loki is a "Alien" but a very unique specie. The specie lives of and needs "Iridium" to survive, and with recent updates there is only one place to get "Iridium" from, and that is Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta. The mining field was taken out in a earlier mod from Omicron Delta also which made the faction struggle but hopefully the faction will be back if not I will continue this character on solo and one of the only Etherium left alive within the Sirius Sector.

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Shaggy - 06-18-2016

There is a new story going on between a former 5th| Navy char which is now gone "Rogue" but is flying under the Lane Hacker IFF and ID

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Xenon - 06-19-2016

very nice work there @Shaggy , that's all my feedback for now Smile

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Shaggy - 06-19-2016

Cheers buddy. @"Mark Hamann"

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Wild Eagle - 06-19-2016

Why are you still here?

RE: Shaggy Feedback - Shaggy - 06-19-2016

Why not?