Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Cardinal of the Crimson Cross |+| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Cardinal of the Crimson Cross |+| (/showthread.php?tid=125067)

To: The Cardinal of the Crimson Cross |+| - Major_Mayhem - 01-23-2015

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Cardinal

I am Jason Kelly, CEO of Omicron Supply Industries. We have been trading with independent contractors on planet Malta for a while now and we would like to formalize a business relationship with the ruling bodies of the Outcasts.

The reason we are contacting you, is because my dear friend, the Grand Flaxian Inquisitor Skarsi Wyrdmake, thinks very highly of you and has encouraged us to address you personally.

We have so far oriented our imports to Malta on the need of the general population of Malta. However, with a formalization a business relationship the Crimson Cross could profit from a more purpose- than consumption-oriented import by Omicron Supply Industries.

Pending formalization, the Crimson Cross and it's contractors could rely on Omicron Supply Industries to ferry goods needed for projects outside the scope of mere consumption, such as building new military or civilian installations.

Best Regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: To: The Cardinal of the Crimson Cross |+| - Sciamach - 01-24-2015

[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: OSI:// Jason Kelly

Saluti, CEO Kelly. I hope this message reaches you in good health.

I am Cardinal Mario Olmos, head of the Crimson Cross's Logistics and foreign relations. I'm pleased to hear from you, I've observed your vessels coming in and out of Maltese airspace a number of times from Valetta's command tower. For your service to Malta, to the Orange Dream and to the Cross, we thank you. I'm also glad to hear of our mutual relation with Signor Wyrdmake. The TAZ have proven valued allies to us, and we hope the same comes to be said of the OSI.

You'll have to pardon me however, as I'm a little perplexed as to the specifics of your request here... What precisely are you asking for here compagno?

To what do you mean for a "Formal arrangement" when it comes to our business relationship?

Riddle me this, if you would amigo

--Cardinal Olmos

RE: To: The Cardinal of the Crimson Cross |+| - Major_Mayhem - 01-25-2015

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Cardinal Olmos

In diplomatic terms one would use the phrase “trade agreement”, “reciprocal funding of embassies” and “most favored nation-status”. All of which don't really apply to a company, even one as large as Omicron Supply Industries.

Surely. we would not mind being declared “most favored contractor”. However, that is not part of what we currently have in mind. First and foremost, this is a precursor for facilitating future contracts between Omicron Supply Industries and the Crimson Cross or the Outcast nation.

In specific terms, we would like that all OSI ships regardless of cargo and destination to be declared off limits for cargo interdiction/piracy for all outcast including support if attacked inside your Zone of Influence and permission to open an office on Malta and employ citizens of Malta, to be better informed about the demands for imports of both the ruling body of the Outcast Nation and its people. It would also serve as a convenient way for all Outcasts to order goods and services from Omicron Supply Industries.

In return Omicron Supply Industries will grant favorable terms for transporting goods and special discounts on advanced Equipment to the Crimson Cross.

And if you were wondering: OSI already had a few incidents with overzealous Outcasts, looking for the short term gain, instead of the long term possibilities of free trade. It is sadly something a reality we are faced with in many parts of Sirius.

Best Regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: To: The Cardinal of the Crimson Cross |+| - Sciamach - 01-26-2015

[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: OSI:// Jason Kelly

I see.

Under any normal circumstances, this type of protection is already in effect for any that bear good will or good-cargo to or in favor of Malta.

Put simply; If you carry our product, or bring us supplies, you should already be well guarded by the protectors and groups of la Nación de Malta. Should this not be the case, and your vessels are coming under fire or interdiction by Maltese vessels, by all means, let us know.

Now, please bear in mind amico, entering into business arrangements with any of la Nación's groups comes with risks. Should we find that your vessels are double dealing with the likes of the IMG filth, we'll be... less than happy- lets say. I'd advise you consider this carefully and brief your capitanes accordingly.

We don't take kindly to those that lie to us.
Savvy signore?

--Cardinal Olmos