Discovery Gaming Community
BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID (/showthread.php?tid=125229)

Pages: 1 2

BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Corile - 01-26-2015

It's this time of the year again.

But instead of explaining the situation (which is bloody obvious to everyone by now I hope), I think we should suggest some improvements to the Bounty Hunters Guild ID, since honestly, what's the point for any person that's focused on bounty hunting, even lawful, to use anything else than FL ID?

One suggestion I'd have is to give the generic BHG ID access to cruisers, at least for a limited period of testing time. This would obviously come with all the RP consequences, that is not being allowed in house space unless given permission from the authorities.

Discuss.

(This is not a thread I made for flamewar, as weird as it sounds.)

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Flash™ - 01-26-2015

Maybe..maybe, but for the official faction only? If not, we will have Threshers everywhere.

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - sindroms - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 06:24 AM)Flash™ Wrote: Maybe..maybe, but for the official faction only? If not, we will have Threshers everywhere.

Again*

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Duphy101 - 01-26-2015

IF BHG would with this idea get access to cruisers.. would it be fair to perhaps allow the Freelancer ID access to transports greater then 3600? Sorta, Bounty hunters get a bump on there ID and so does the FL.

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - sindroms - 01-26-2015

FL ID is already OP.

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Corile - 01-26-2015

Quote:Maybe..maybe, but for the official faction only? If not, we will have Threshers everywhere.
See, the problem is, there is no official BHG fackshun.
I wish there were (Blaze hint hint).

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Pancakes - 01-26-2015

You can use Manta, that's enough a perk on its own.

Seriously though, the difference is in the tech-nerf abilities, something that doesn't exist in FL ID'ed ships.

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - An'shur - 01-26-2015

Can you please post the ID informations here to compare?

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Lythrilux - 01-26-2015

The BHG ID does really need improvements, however I don't think giving it capital ships is the right path (the houses are going to get pissed).
What the ID needs is bonuses beyond the ID. One suggestion was that the BHG ID should already be registered towards all lawful boards (which I think is a good idea, but for some reason the admins shot it down if I recall correctly). Another idea I had was making the (possibly) upcoming Bounty Hunting plugin BHG ID only.

RE: BHG ID vs Freelancer ID - Mímir - 01-26-2015

Maybe the Freelancer ID just need a nerf?

Am I the only one that thinks random seemingly neutral Freelancers on the scene suddenly turning hostile is more of a problem than Pirates and Bounty Hunters ever were? At least you've always known up front where you've got them.