Discovery Gaming Community
Synth Paste Processing center? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Synth Paste Processing center? (/showthread.php?tid=12533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Synth Paste Processing center? - DarkRupture - 09-28-2008

I have explored many places and i could not find 1 Synth Foods station, now this is an idea. For the upcoming mod i THINK there will be a synth paste commodity. I think there should be a new station called Synth Paste Processing Station etc. because Synth Paste is used EVERYWHERE so why not have a processing plant for high demand, it would be reasonable. the outline of a station should be like Pueblo or the Ring, something like that, and make shipyards with transports where the synth past ships out, this could be the main center for buying synth paste and shipping it out, and maybe people can trasport fertilizers and the equipment etc. to the station that will be needed to make it. Anyone else has a comment or an idea to this?

and for placement wise i think near Detroit will be your best bet, because thats a dead end and there should be more than 1 station there. of cource there are other places to put it too.

So what do yall think?

Synth Paste Processing center? - Orin - 09-28-2008

Oh yes. We need a station already.

That's a no-go for NY though. Maybe California, or summut.

Synth Paste Processing center? - GhostFace - 09-28-2008

I think this is a great idea and also involves RP sense as for why it should be added.

For the placement I think it should go to a Liberty system perhaps a new system in 4.85..maybe Philadelphia...but California is also a good place for the station.

Yea, i think it should be a mix between stations like Pueblo, shipyards, and Freeport domes, the Pueblo-like is the machines in the factory creating the Synth.Paste. The shipyard-like is for shipping out the goods maybe put a transport or large transport stationed there, and the Freeport domes is a garden where the Synth Paste comes from, i need admin opinions on this please

Synth Paste Processing center? - Orin - 09-28-2008

If we were a shipping corp, not having a station would make a tad bit more sense. But being a producer of one of the most widespread commodities in Sirius?

We -really- need a station for RP.

agreed, any ideas on the layout of the station?

Synth Paste Processing center? - GhostFace - 09-28-2008

What you mention about the layout is ideal and I would vote on the layout of a facility/shipyard/freeport feel.

yea, maybe something like the ring or summwhat

Synth Paste Processing center? - Tenacity - 09-28-2008

Isnt planet stuttgart a synth foods base?

Synth Paste Processing center? - Gamazson - 09-28-2008

Synthfoods has centers on Planet LA (Home world), planet Stuttgart (See Rhienland History post 80 year war and the LWB RP) and on Planet Kyshu although that is thier smallest center. The Farmers Alliance and Samura are resiting Synth's efforts there considerably.

They may have a small pressence on cambridge, but I do not know for sure.