Discovery Gaming Community
Volksfront: Major Update - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Volksfront: Major Update (/showthread.php?tid=12557)

Volksfront: Major Update - Cawdor - 09-28-2008

1. Ranks

I decided to limit the Ranks of the Volkfront to a certain range of vessels because of the fallowing reasons:
  • RP. We are the underdogs who are supposed to run as soon as anything bigger than an enemy bomber gets involved.
  • RFP. We will work on becoming an unlawful faction which is focused on fighting RFP rather than RM. Therefore, LFs will become the most used ship class.
  • Activity. I actually want to give the members of the Volksfront a reason to work for a higher rank, thus being more active.
All members are obliged to delete or change their fighters until the end of the upcoming week. I will compensate for deleted vessels and demote members who own vessels they are not authorized to fly.
Also, I added two new Ranks: The "Direktor" and the "Oberstleutnant". This inflation of ranks will make it easier for me to press my pro- and demotion buttons:P

Faction Status]Ranks

[Image: vf-parteifuehrer.png] Direktor

[Image: vf-oberst.png] Oberst | Full Access to all ships.

[Image: vf-oberstleutnant.png] Oberstleutnant | All fighters and Bombers, Stahlhagel, Klingelbeutel

[Image: vf-major.png] Major | Loki, Odin, Scimitar, Stiletto, Sabre, Stahlhagel, Klingelbeutel

[Image: vf-hauptmann.png] Hauptmann | Loki, Scimitar, Stiletto, Sabre, Stahlhagel, Klingelbeutel

[Image: vf-oberleutnant.png] Oberleutnant | Loki, Scimitar, Stiletto, Stahlhagel, Klingelbeutel

[Image: vf-leutnant.png] Leutnant | Loki, Scimitar, Stahlhagel, Klingelbeutel

[Image: vf-mitglied.png] Parteimitglied (Party Member) | Loki, Scimitar[/quote]

2. Shared Accounts and Piracy

Up to this day, we worked with two shared Thors, available to all members. Now that Bombers are restricted to the highest ranks, I decided to keep only one of these Thors. I think its a fair compromise since the words Thor" and "acceptable" only share a sentence when it comes to piracy, thus wont harm our underdog image.
As we all know, we were obliged to destroy cargo we demanded. However the info-card of bruchsal states that we do pirate cargo to keep further supplies going. Thats why the second, shared account will be outfitted with a pirate train, the "klingelbeutel", to bring our donations back home.

[quote="Faction Status Wrote:
Shared Vessels
Stahlhagel (Thor Bomber)
Klingelbeutel (Pirate Train)
Waffenkammer (Armory)

3. Events

Volksfront Members are obliged to participate in the fallowing events:
  • Friday 22GMT - Rheinland: Lawful vs Unlawful - Will most likely be transformed into an LF-only with LWB and RFP
  • Sunday 22GMT - Rheinland: Lawful vs Unlawful
4. ZoI

Since the junker union messed up our relations, I have extended our ZoI. We are now allowed to fly supply runs to FP2 and 9. However, entering the systems Bering, Sigma 17 and Omicron Theta without a good reason like answering an allied distress call or RPing a supply run, will result in a demotion.

"Faction Status Wrote:Zone of Influence

[Image: zoi_bu.jpg]

Volksfront: Major Update - Dopamino - 09-28-2008

Yikes. Scimitars are absolute rubbish against RM ships... I'm not going to be looking forward to this:(

Volksfront: Major Update - Cawdor - 09-28-2008

To be honest, if we wouldn't be able to use the loki, I would have never made this step. But since we have this little, mean ball of pure ownage, I don't have hard feelings about it :)

Edit: I will actually fly it my self all the time to set a good example:)

Volksfront: Major Update - Dopamino - 09-28-2008

Bleh, it'd be nice if Oberleutnants could at least fly Eagles (or the Unioner ship next update). The Stiletto is even more useless than the Scimitar.

Edit: Sorry to sound so whiny, I just have limited time here and gaining ranks is near impossible for me. It is good RP though.