Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - ALG Waste Disposal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - ALG Waste Disposal (/showthread.php?tid=125608)

Ageira Innovations - ALG Waste Disposal - John White - 02-02-2015

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Magdalena Atzenbruck

Dear Ms. Atzenbruck,

Greetings. I am contacting ALG due to concerns from Detroit Munitions and Pueblo Station Supervisors regarding the ever growing accumulation of Toxic Waste abroad these two major manufacturing plants. Ever since our company was founded, we have increased the production of these facilities to satisfy our clients, however, due to an unfortunate miscalculation of their needs, we have been left with more Toxic Waste than our containers can safely hold.

Therefore, I'd like to open discussion regarding contract for this waste disposal. We have never had the need to hire additional transports for such task, therefore we are unsure about the pricing, terms and clauses we arrange. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter so I can judge the situation after hearing experts' side of the story.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - ALG Waste Disposal - ALG Classic - 02-02-2015

[Image: HzIx9Xj.png]

Greetings, Mr White.

It's quite an unusual surprise to hear from Ageira.
Of course waste disposal is the very business our company is named for, and we will be happy to arrange pricing details and send our ships over.
Unfortunately, there's a major hurdle in the way that must first be cleared.
Mutual hostility with Deep Space Engineering has come to the point of flat-out warfare, so traveling along the lanes simply isn't possible at the moment.
Particularly not on a route that passes directly by Baltimore shipyard.

It's my understanding that Ageira enjoys good relations with DSE, if you could convince them to scale back their hostility we would be willing to do the same.
Otherwise, I'm afraid we cannot send any ships along that route.

- Regards, L.A.
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

To: Magdalena Atzenbruck - John White - 12-13-2015

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Magdalena Atzenbruck

Dear Ms. Atzenbruck,

My apologies for such a long delay, but Hudson Crisis took most of my time and Ageira's resources away from any other ongoing discussions and projects. Now that the unfortunate discovery has been properly investigated and solutions are in the process of being proposed, I can finally continue with our conversation. As you may have heard, both Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering has been on the low during last months. While Ageira is coming back to previous healthy state, same cannot be said about our close partners. Perhaps now that DSE is in no position to raise loud objections, we can discuss the possibilities of supporting each other with mutual diplomacy problems.

Ever since Rheinland's government destroyed Jump Gates towards Liberty, Ageira's docking and mooring access to Rheinland's planets and border stations has been revoked. This causes logistical problems on our end when safety and security of our transports are concerned. We cannot in good will risk our own assets to fully supply Rheinland with much need Parts to maintain Jump Gate and Trade Lane Network. Therefore, with the quieter disputes between Liberty's and Rheinland governments and military branches, we hope that you can assist us in restoring our previous rights in Rheinland. In return, I will speak with Liberty's government and bring the issue of accumulating waste to light so that your issues with Deep Space Engineering could be solved.

I hope to hear Your thoughts and stance on this matter.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - ALG Waste Disposal - ALG Classic - 12-15-2015

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Mr White;

Good to hear from you again.
We've been following corporate developments in Liberty of course, and Deep Space Engineering's crisis is welcome news indeed.
With the ceasefire in place and a more permanent peace accord likely to be struck in the near future, I think we needn't worry about your company's position and privileges in Rheinland in the long term. From what I hear, the Interspace debacle is largely resolved as well - a full normalization of relations is within sight.

At this time though, while most Liberty corporations enjoy wide-ranging rights that were expanded even before the ceasefire, there have been zero efforts from the other side to match these warming relations, with Rheinland companies except our own still banned entirely. Our own trading rights are ruinously prohibitive and have actually gotten more restricted over time, so that we have more or less ceased operations in Liberty altogether and invested elsewhere.
It's currently neither financially nor politically feasible to invest in increased Liberty operations.

As the situation between the nations changes, we'll undoubtedly re-evaluate our policies.

Regards, Lena Atzenbruck
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]