Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Office of Kingdom of Gallia | CC: High Officers; High Nobility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Office of Kingdom of Gallia | CC: High Officers; High Nobility (/showthread.php?tid=125703)

To: The Office of Kingdom of Gallia | CC: High Officers; High Nobility - Eduard - 02-04-2015

[Image: 8ATcRnj.png]
[Image: vbCunm5.png][Image: BVTb1cT.gif][Image: kN15Qhk.png]
[Image: XBCFyxL.png]

Agincourt Orbit, Bretonian front
4. Février, 738 AGS

Sender: Capitaine Gérard Sigismund d'Autoine
Recipient: Royal Office; Any concerned parties.
Topic: War Motivation.

Good evening, Royal Magistrates, Officers, members of the High Nobility, this is Capitaine Gérard Sigismund d'Autoine and I come forth to raise a problem that I would like to address with you.

I am certain you may know that our righteous war against our enemies in Sirius continues on. I am sure that we all are certain of our divine mission, and that our loyalty, our soldiers' loyalty for king Charles is unquestionable, however, in order for the war effort to flourish, the population of Gallia must be... motivated regularly and assured that this war is just and righteous, and that it is our duty, as people of Gallia who answer to none but our King and the Lord, to respond to the trumpets.

War exhaustion will undoubtedly grow, the people will grow weary but I propose to prevent such weariness from occurring by reminding everyone that our cause is just.
For this, I would like to suggest the commissioning of a Ministry of Propaganda, a press, or whatever you would deem fit as a necessary tool during these harsh times.
And for a person to undertake this endeavour, I would like to propose my nephew, Robert Carol d'Autoine for this position. His charisma, his persuasion and oratory skills as well as the knowledge of Sirius will grant him the abilities needed to perform this.

I shall await your answer.

For our Kingdom, for Carolus Rex,
Deus Vult!

Transmission End

RE: To: The Office of Kingdom of Gallia | CC: High Officers; High Nobility - The Gallic Union - 02-06-2015

[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]
Capitaine d'Autoine,

I write now to inform you of the status of your message dated 4. février 738 A.G.S.

Your proposal has been considered by this office, and - following a period of lengthy debate - we are inclined to grant your nephew a 'trial run', so to speak. All broadcasts from this newly-formed Ministry will be double-checked and, if necessary, edited by this Office prior to their transmission. At this early juncture, we expect that your venture will be privately funded. Further details will follow once you and your nephew provide us with final confirmation that you wish to press ahead with this endeavour.

Following the success - or lack thereof - of this trial venture, this matter will be revisited and a final decision will be taken.

Cordialement,
Département des Diffusions

RE: To: The Office of Kingdom of Gallia | CC: High Officers; High Nobility - Eduard - 02-08-2015

<<<Incoming Transmission>>>
<<<ID Verification Complete>>>
<<<ID: Robert Carol d'Autoine>>>

[Image: cZoAcvy.jpg]

Bonsoir.

First of all, I would like to voice my appreciation, formally, towards my uncle for lending his support in my favour.

Second of all, I thought it would be a mere matter of courtesy of I to personally approach to communique and accept, by my own consent, power and conscience, the trial run you have embroidered me with. I may as well toss my most precious appendage in the infernal flames of a Valor's roaring engines and say that disappointment is something you never see in a member of the House d'Autoine.

This Ministry's funds will be deducted from the d'Autoine's income. Our diligent and indubitably efficient assessment of Auvergne's local economy, and the subsequent taxing of it, shall grant the monetary resources needed to fund this project. Everything will be done for the greater good, assuredly.

Expect the hearts and ears of the populace we so much treasure and care for to be caressed by the subliminal fornication of a most persuasive propaganda. Their king shall be deified, while our enemies demonized. The Great Unwashed's loyalty shall be assured, and its wrath given a most proactive form of channeling.

The Modus Operandi is simple yet efficacious, our history, our patriotism and militaristic values shall be romanticized while in contrast, the press shall exploit the worst of the Sirian societies. Meanwhile, I will have the people brought to the bidding of ours, of our king and kingdom by having the pacifists denounced for lack of patriotism and accusing them of exposing the country to imminent danger.

The results shall be guaranteed.

I am looking forward to a fruitful cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Robert Carol d'Autoine

<<<Transmission Ended>>>