Discovery Gaming Community
To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch (/showthread.php?tid=125837)

Pages: 1 2

To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Yoshida - 02-08-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: 9vnQMz2.png]

Hello Volker.

I am Mr Yoshida of the Lane Hackers. Your predecessors at the Büro had the decency to create a link with us and profit from it. Am I to assume that Rheinland does not need us anymore? Considering how your House fares in both the Libertonian and Hessian front, I don't think so.

I heard that you come from a family with a proud military tradition. Hasn't your father ever advised you to use all your available tactical assets in order to achieve the desired effect?

Probably he didn't, since I've personally witnessed a Military raid in Texas and the unit you lead operated in the same way as the regular Military forces. So I am here to help you Volker. To remind you of our older dealings and how valuable our partnership can be.

What if I told you that a specific "lawful" corporation feeds the Libertonian elite with the highly-sought Blood Diamonds of the Red Hessians?

Why would they do it? One reason is money. The elite pays a lot for those Diamonds. The other reason is to economically and politically support the Red Hessians.

But that is all? No, there is more, much more to it. The same corporation is also moving cardamine through the borders.

The interesting stories do not end here, Volker. Perhaps you want to hear one more? A week ago, I personally mania-interrogated the President of Universal Shipping who succumbed and said the truth in the very end.

Do you have enough pieces of the puzzle now Volker? Or perhaps you want more? Prove to us that Rheinland has the determination to deal with the cancerous cartel named Independent Neuralnet Division and you will have them.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - SkyNet - 02-08-2015

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

...RECIPIENTS: Goro Yoshida
...SENDER: Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch, BDM Internal Affairs
...LOCATION: Bonn Station, New Berlin System
...PRIORITY: Medium
...SUBJECT: RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch

Herr Yoshida,

Very interesting. I must say... i'm amazed. Not only about your precise evidences, but also because of your knowledge about me. Even my secretaries don't know me better than you do. But in one point you are wrong... it's Kommissaroberrat, not puppet master.

However, it is good to hear the Lane Hackers are still ready to cooperate with us. I can see now how valuable our partnership can be. But what do you need in return?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Internal Affairs

[Image: EVRmmmB.png]

Message End

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Yoshida - 02-08-2015

...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

Information is our trade, Volker. Don't you ever forget that.

The Independent Neuralnet Division was so desperate to cover this up from Rheinland that they even tried to use bribery. Their offers constantly increased, eventually reaching exorbitant amounts of money.

However we refused Volker. Make sure the IND is severely punished and I will be convinced that Rheinland knows how to please those who refuse the bribes of her enemies. Needless to say that when I am pleased I send even more intel to my business partners.

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Yoshida - 03-10-2015

...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

I will be brief. A few hours ago an agent of yours contacted me in Colorado system. Based on the quoted conversation below, I would like first to congratulate you for the professionalism that you showed in handling this case and also for keeping your informants pleased.

Quote:"Zealous": Well, i would like to talk about how the federal police are now questioning the IND but my guess, is that you know it the same way i do.
Mr.Yoshida.: Volker hasn't informed me about what he did with the IND.
"Zealous": Well...
Mr.Yoshida.: We expect results, as part of our agreement.
"Zealous": I'll pass you a little update then.
"Zealous": You name was wiped from any record used as evidence towards the interrogation and sanctioning of IND. They are being "heavily" interrogated, although i'd pass that their crimes are pretty clear.

Your agent also mentioned the Büro's interest in improving its relations with the Lane Hackers. That is a welcoming development. As soon as we get the results from the current case, we will proceed to Phase 2.

I have already prepared some items which will interest you in Phase 2, Volker. One of them involves LSF's experimentation on humans. In fact, one of the successful test subjects managed to become a Liberty Rogue Underboss. Considering how much you'd love to get your hands on LSF technology and how much you'd want to use their own weapon against them, I made sure that the subject now willingly seeks to join your ranks.

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - SkyNet - 03-10-2015

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

...RECIPIENTS: Goro Yoshida
...SENDER: Direktor Volker Koch - BDM Oberkommando
...LOCATION: Bonn Station, New Berlin System
...PRIORITY: Medium
...SUBJECT: RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch

Herr Yoshida,

I just want to let you know that we still wait for a reply from above. It is up to the Bundestag to decide about the future of the IND in Rheinland. And i will not react before i hold the final confirmation in my hands. But i'm confident the Bundestag will make the right decisions. They just need a lot of time to react... Like so often.

There is some clarification needed regarding "Phase 2". You want to tell me seriously that one of Liberty's so called "successful test subjects" become a Rogue?! Intended or by mistake? I'd bet on the latter. But then i wouldn't call it successful. More like a failed experiment with unexpected outcome. Howsoever, before i accept your hot package and it turns out to be a trojan horse, which i really hope it isn't, i want to know more about its content. I believe you understand me very well.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Direktor Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: direktorzpui8.png]

Message End

To: Volker Koch, das Büro der Marineintelligenz - Nicole Hunter - 03-13-2015

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Guten Abend Herr Direktor Koch,

My name is Nicole Hunter but I am sure your predecessors left you a dossier of mine so I believe I do not need to further introduce myself. You are completely right that the subject is a Trojan Horse. We were about to neutralize it completely when Mr Yoshida came up with an idea to utilize it simply as a monetary equivalent. By now the subject is potentially a double agent with a packet of undiscovered yet possibly disastrous subroutines. It is an obvious security risk to your assets and operations. At the same time each double agent can become a triple one while even not being conscious of it. The subject is rather prone to manipulation so the possible scenarios of use are abundant. Risk and opportunity is the game you play for a living Herr Koch, but I feel out of place telling this a seasoned intelligence officer.

[Image: 43.png]

I am unlocking access to our interrogation report concerning the subject. You should be able to assess whether the opportunities outweigh the risks by yourself.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Geoffacake - 04-01-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To Nicole Hunter, Mr Yoshida
Allow me to introduce myself, Oberagent Geoffrey Enfield. I will be taking over this Exchange of hands with full agreement of Volker Koch, hes a busy man and even i can understand that. First off, those file reports do lead me to feel that this could potentially be a case of a triple agent if it comes into our hands, but it also depends who's the most favorable out of the three when it comes down to her programming or emotions.

If it need be, bring this... "Siren Stone" over, we'd both take precautions and have a look at her... If need be, we'll take her aboard our home and sanctuary, that is not fully Buro property and just to make her feel a little more comfortable since sedative serums won't be effective we'll take the more humane approach. Just contact us, and we can assemble a meeting location at some time.

Nice jewelry by the way Nicole, looks good on you

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Yoshida - 04-02-2015

...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Enfield. It's so good to speak with you again.

As I have personally informed you the "package" is ready for delivery. Fully prepared and willing. But in order for this to happen your boss should deliver what he promised.

It's been two months already but I am a patient man, so I can wait.

RE: To the BDM puppet master named Volker Koch - Geoffacake - 05-13-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To Nicole Hunter, Mr Yoshida
unfortunately, as seen with the trade lane and neural net information, its seems that the IND corporation has gone dark, no leads, most transports I've personally intercepted have been carrying legal cargo. And to add to that its even hard to find a single transport for at least... Once every two month.
But the Buro, as persistent as they are, are willing to continue efforts to obtain this "Personnel" (Noting the fact that I'd rather not refer to someone as a test subject for personal reasons.) That to the fact, i am opting myself and my companion (Due, when i get her back) to seek any favors you might be asking for.
Take that into thought, I'd hope you have some jobs.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

To: Geoffrey Enfield, BDM - Nicole Hunter - 05-14-2015

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Geoffrey Enfield,

Mr Goro Yoshida told me in private that he is a bit disappointed with the current turn of events. However, as I have more pragmatic approach to compromises, having verified information about recent internal turmoil within Independent Neuralnet Division, I am willing to proceed further. Unfortunately, the window for operation in which you could have helped us closed nearly a month ago and currently we do not require your assistance. As over the years BDM were rather reliable business partner we decided to complete turnover of Siren Stone as sign of bonae fidei and acquisition of your favor in blanco to be used in the future. Naturally, within common sense boundaries. The transfer will happen within two days from now. Contact me over a direct line to set up exact time.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

P.S. This time dear Geoffrey, I decided to show up in sweater and glasses. You see, I prefer to have my business partners not distracted but focused on the matter at hand.

...live.feed.lost...