Discovery Gaming Community
New Terrorist ID - proposal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: New Terrorist ID - proposal (/showthread.php?tid=125938)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Terrorist ID - proposal - Fluffyball - 02-10-2015

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Reading through Pirate ID changes again, I figured out we could bring out the refurbished Terrorist ID as non-SRP item. However, SRP still would be possible for similiar ID with allowing terrorism everywhere.

Quote:The player is in possession of the unlawful ID, which:
- Can attack anyone outside house space.
- Cannot fulfill bounties.
- Cannot use transports with more than 3600 cargo (except for l'Ane).

Allowed ships: Fighters, Transports.

Pirates CANNOT attack anyone - they can do that ONLY AFTER MAKING DEMANDS - also, you can't attack militaries and hunters. This ID would be also frowned by such factions like Blood Dragons, Hessians, Bunschuh - but in return they would offer more freedom.

Being able to be terrorist outside house space is already a great limitation, but what is offered for lesser ZOI is ability to attack anyone to your liking.

This would be also solution for the players who want to attack vessels forbidden in the Pirate ID, but they do not want to join "freedom fighters", as it would make little logic for their RP. There are people, who just want to see chaos, to kill everything and anyone (outside space), to make that space dangerous. Killing for sake of killing, perhaps. Not for money, but for simple chaos and destruction - not being infested by Nomads as well.

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - Price_ - 02-10-2015

How's this different then the normal pirate id now minus not being able to use it in house space?

It seems like the pirate ID with a smaller ZoI

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - sindroms - 02-10-2015

Not going to happen for a number of reasons.
The Disco server could use one active player with a Terrorist ID at all times, so that the peeps online have something to hunt down.

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - Tutashkhia - 02-10-2015

Quote:- Can ally with unlawfuls.

That already lets him attack anyone in House systems too.

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - Fluffyball - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 10:38 AM)Price_ Wrote: How's this different then the normal pirate id now minus not being able to use it in house space?

It seems like the pirate ID with a smaller ZoI

Pirates can't attack anyone. They must make demands first.

(02-10-2015, 10:40 AM)Tutashkhia Wrote:
Quote:- Can ally with unlawfuls.

That already lets him attack anyone in House systems too.
Line removed.

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - Stefan_Steinar - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 10:29 AM)Toris James Gray Wrote: Reading throught Pirate ID changes again, I figured out we could bring out the refubrished Terrorist ID as non-SRP item. However, SRP for other version of this ID, having similiar/same name) to be terrorist inside house space as well, would be possible.

- Can ally with unlawfuls.
- Cannot use transports with more than 3600 cargo (except for Pirate Train and l'Ane).

Allowed ships: Fighters, Transports, Gunboats.

your right about the discussion and this idea is not bad Wihaaaaaa
what would you think about chaning the first to
- Can demand Credits and/or attack anyone outside house space.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Gunboats

this would be a good alternativ to a SPR ID
you got my support

(02-10-2015, 10:41 AM)milano Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 10:29 AM)Toris James Gray Wrote: Reading throught Pirate ID changes again, I figured out we could bring out the refubrished Terrorist ID as non-SRP item. However, SRP for other version of this ID, having similiar/same name) to be terrorist inside house space as well, would be possible.

- Can ally with unlawfuls.
- Cannot use transports with more than 3600 cargo (except for Pirate Train and l'Ane).

Allowed ships: Fighters, Transports, Gunboats.

your right about the discussion and this idea is not bad Wihaaaaaa
what would you think about chaning the first to
- Can demand Credits and/or attack anyone outside house space.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Gunboats

this would be a good alternativ to a SPR ID
you got my support
Look up, I removed one line to not to make it more powerful. Also, this is NOT Pirate ID. This is ID aimed for chaos and destruction, not being infested.

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - Tutashkhia - 02-10-2015

Quote:Line removed.

And is there any different from the current pirate ID now?

(02-10-2015, 10:43 AM)Tutashkhia Wrote:
Quote:Line removed.

And is there any different from the current pirate ID now?

Pirates CANNOT attack anyone - they can do that ONLY AFTER MAKING DEMANDS - also, you can't attack militaries and hunters. This ID would be also frowned by such factions like Blood Dragons, Hessians, Bunschuh - but in return they would offer more freedom.

Being able to be terrorist outside house space is already a great limitation, but what is offered for lesser ZOI is ability to attack anyone to your liking.

This would be also solution for the players who want to attack vessels forbidden in the Pirate ID, but they do not want to join "freedom fighters", as it would make little logic. There are people, who just want to see chaos, to kill everything and anyone (outside space), to make that space dangerous. Killing for sake of killing, perhaps. Not for money, but for simple chaos and destruction - not being infested by Nomads as well.

RE: New Terrorist ID - proposal - Stefan_Steinar - 02-10-2015

well just a little info for you guys... wait a few week (about 3) and you'll have someone whos terrorising everyone Wihaaaa

at least i hope

i believe those discussions are nice and everyone is really taking care about this situation and everything and i like all of you guys and i hope the PIRATE ID is really getting to where it was...