Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=12594)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Tenacity - 09-29-2008

...incoming transmission...
Source: Commander Aki Kimura, Order Guard
Subject: Rogue Order Pilot - Zygoeths

-Begin Transmission-

Zygoeths... he has caused no end of trouble for the order, and I've grown tired of dealing with the paperwork caused by his actions.

During the signing of the Order-Liberty Ceasefire Treaty, Zygoeths attempted to form a group of rebels from dissidents among the Order. This rebellion was stamped out quickly, and for unknown reasons Black Squadron gave him a full pardon from the crime of treason against The Order.

Afterwards, upon his return to The Order's ranks, Zygoeths continued to display constant insubordination, disobeyance of orders, and hostilities towards superior officers including firing on my own vessel. Unfortunately, due to a database malfunction, his Court Martial results were lost. However, he has since been fully exiled from The Order.

Now to the point of this message - Zygoeths is a threat to Order security, and is considered to be a threat to the security of our allies as well. He is mentally unstable, and is piloting a Corsair Gunboat-Class Warship, which easily carries enough firepower to severely damage or cripple a station, or bombard a small city from orbit.

The Order Guard Command is hereby requesting that our close allies - The Corsairs, The Zoners, and even The Hogosha - deny all docking rights to this individual. He is to be attacked and destroyed on-sight when he does not have a combat advantage against those involved. We do not wish to risk more lives here other than his own.

It is strongly advised that all others who come across this message deny this individual docking rights to their bases and planets as well. It would only be a matter of time before he becomes unstable enough to assault his new caretakers in the same manner that he has done with the Order and our Allies already. It is possible that he has even been infested by a nomad parasite which is controlling his actions - and, as most nomad researchers know, removal of the parasite is nearly impossible without killing the host unless it leaves willingly and of it's own accord.

Leave Zygoeths no ground to run to. If we cannot kill him in space, we will starve him by removing his sources of supplies.

Commander Kimura Out.

-End Transmission-

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Daerune - 09-29-2008

Incoming Transmission
Shadow Net: Activated
Sender: Riddick B. Richard
Affiliation: The Order

Message received and understood.

your hunted once agian Zygoeths.....

Riddick_B._Richard out
Transmission Terminated

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Slavik - 09-29-2008

Source: Counsil member Dalilama, Jupiterguild wing
Subject: Rogue Order Pilot - Zygoeths

We will do as requested Commander Kimura. I am forwarding this message as direct orders to al JG operatives.

Dali out

... Message terminated

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Lucend - 09-29-2008

Comm ID: Juan Lucendez
To: Commander Aki Kimura, Order Guard
ID Trace: Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

Displaying...

Commander Kimura, although you make a compelling argument, Black Squadron has already pardoned this individual. As allies, I don't think it wise to interfere in an internal dispute, especially when there is foreign diplomacy involved.

If we could get a representative in from Black Squadron and explain why we are opening fire on an Order ship, that would improve communication.

Also insinuating about whether or not this individual may or may not be infested is dangerous. If you have compelling evidence then show us, but don't throw around accusations like that.

Thank you for your understanding.

//End Transmission

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - torchwood - 09-29-2008

*incoming transmission*
*opening channel link*

well i have not been told much on the subject but i think we never open fire on any ship representing the order unless abserlutly nessisery. i will tell you more when i here from my superiors.

signed Arkantos of black squadron

Arkantos out

*ending transmission*
*closing channel link*

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Elvin - 09-29-2008

Incomming voice message....

Sender: Cpt. Arnold Rimmer
Subject: Crazed man
Adressed to: Order Commander Kimura

Playing message....

Greetings to all friendly people there. I am Arnold rimmer, Zoner, captain of Destroyer Red Dwarf. We got the message and I can say for whole crew, that we have heard about this one and had some problems with him already. So... We will join the hunt. We will not directly attack the madman, unless he starts something, but you have our full support on the second part. If he will be seen around Freeports or planets belonging to Zoners, we will prevent him from landing, even forcefully if needed. I will inform you if we catch him somewhere.
*cough* Ah, and yes, if both Order and Corsairs will give me a permission, we will prevent him from landing on both Order and Corsair bases as well. But before the permission is given, I will ignore him, when he will not be around Zoner bases.
Have a good day, Rimmer, Out.

...End of the message

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Seth Karlo - 09-29-2008

If he comes across the Leviathan, he will regret it.

Salazar out.

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - ryoken - 09-29-2008

The Nomad_Killer will keep watch.

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Gentle - 09-29-2008

To Order Guard
From Elder Gentle. Warlord of the OPG.

Amigo you will police your own affairs. I will not and do not accept that any member of the OPG will open fire on this ship. He is clearly against any treaty with the libertonians and for this I shake this amigos hand. i am more concerned at the osiris class battleship under the heading Tenabras that is assaulting shipments of artifacts. If swords are to be crossed with a pilot of the order I guarantee it will be tenabras and not this other amigo who's only crime seems to be that he doesnt want to get into bed with the idiots in liberty. I cant blame him for that. Request to destroy this amigo..... DENIED. You may of course petition other corsair factions or indeed our council but OPG will not fire on him.

gentle out.

gentle out.

To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs - Tenacity - 09-29-2008

Source: Commander Aki Kimura, Order Guard
Subject: Zygoeths

-Begin Transmission-

Directed at the OPG: this individual is using a now-considered-stolen corsair gunboat, along with order technology. I cannot speak for Commodore Chamberlain's actions against artifact smugglers, but I assure you that will be dealt with by Order Command.

Directed at everyone else: It should be noted that Zygoeths is no longer a member of the Order. He has discarded his Order Identification in favor of Pirate Identification, though he still flies with Order Equipment and an Order IFF transponder.

We do not expect you to 'police' anyone for us, merely deny him docking rights to your stations and planets, both to hinder his ability to harm others and to protect yourselves and your allies from his unstable aggression.

-End Transmission-