Discovery Gaming Community
To: LR, PLR - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LR, PLR (/showthread.php?tid=125977)

To: LR, PLR - Junker Congress - 02-11-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Y'all,

Ain't had us a reason to talk like this fer some time. I also ain't keen bout havin a scrap minin ship destroyed while scrapin in Texas. Now, I ain't jumpin to no conclusions, but I had me a lil incident with a ship claimin to be collectin bounties fer Rogues. This feller flew outta nowheres an shot my ship up good. He went by the name of Maverick|Aoi. Didn't rightly give me a chance to figure out what was what. Downright stated that y'all ain't happy with us right now. I will state, somethin seemed a bit off with this feller. Took a scan of his ship, an there's definately somethin queer bout it. So I come to y'all askin, is y'all upset fer some reason? Did one or more of y'all set some sorta bounty on us? If'n y'all did, how keen are you to startin some sort of reconciliation talks?

[Attached Guncam Footage]

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: LR, PLR - Altejago - 02-11-2015

[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

Bill
Or Will
William even.

I'm sure we've met
However this causes not
A need for an introduction.

Here's our Bounty Board.
See it? No. This means
Not one soul has been
Bountied by us at
All. Period.
Full stop.

Consider
This a
False
Flag.

~Long Live the Liberty Rogues!~

RE: To: LR, PLR - Narcotic - 02-11-2015

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Penetrating Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
[Image: 5DsgxBx.png]
SHIP ID: LR-Sober.Counsel
SUBJECT: Mentally incapable B'unters
Ahoy fella,

first, I'm sorry for the loss of your ship. As for the agggressor, the BOUNTY HUNTER, I'm pretty sure, that he wasn't quite sober and mixed up his words. Probably meant that he's working for the "Liberty Government" and not for us. What would actually make more sense, considering that the Congress tends to provoke their terms with Liberty's laws. But that's none of my concern. Don't worry, 'bout us. You're fine.

With infected regards,
[Image: YAeEJzo.png]
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Breaking Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

RE: To: LR, PLR - Lythrilux - 02-11-2015

[Image: zKRlnVn.gif]
Sup.

As Warlord of the Liberty Rogues, I won't stand fo' this. I also won't stand fo' this foo' claimin' we would ever put a bounty on long standin' friends like the Congress. I'll make sure he knows not to mess wit' either of us ever again.

[Image: 8cfqihJ.png]

RE: To: LR, PLR - Junker Congress - 02-11-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Y'all got my gratitude fer the speedy reply. So this feller ain't got nothin to do with any of you. I reckon we best figure out what he's up to. Might just be afflicted or one too many hits of Cardamine. If'n y'all find yerselves with a bit of information on this feller, give me a holler. I'd pay good credits to figure out where's he comin from, an what he's bout.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....