Discovery Gaming Community
Strange Meeting - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Strange Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=126269)

Pages: 1 2

Strange Meeting - Gulryz - 02-16-2015

A Sunrider docked on Freeport 4, A young man came out of it and started walking towards the bar, He order the bartender a Liberty Ale , The bartender asked him What are you looking for Sir? The man answered while looking into bartender eyes Well maybe you can help me ,I am looking for a woman named Katherine Snow, Can you find her for me? The bartender after looking on left and right said She is sitting over there, I was already told about you sir , Good Day The man started walking toward Katherine's table, He sat on the chair while looking into her eyes he said Hello Miss Katherine Snow, Want a introduction?

RE: Strange Meeting - Shinju - 02-16-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Katherine was in the bar, waiting for a stranger who contacted her out of sudden. Long white hair, black jacket and jeans. Taking a sip from her glass of whiskey, when she noticed familiar face from transmission walking into the bar. Observing stranger patiently, Katherine decided to remain silent and wait for him to aproach her.

She didn't answer, just gestured "No".

RE: Strange Meeting - Gulryz - 02-16-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Tony looked into her eyes, which were empty Do you like to sit in public? Or you would like to talk in another place?

RE: Strange Meeting - Shinju - 02-16-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Katherine looks back into his eyes, they might be empty, but she is just trying to guess his next steps. There must be something he needs from her, otherwise she would just drink orange juice and eat ice cream while watching TV in her room. But things happens and she is sitting her with stranger, oh well. She can just imagine Jackie going crazy because of this stranger sitting close to her.

Katherine takes outva datapad and screen similar to hologram appears so she can write stuff on it.

"I don't mind people around, to the business however. Why were you looking for me?"

RE: Strange Meeting - Gulryz - 02-16-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

She seem to be worried about something, he tried to figure it out Miss Katherine You will be thinking who I am? Well my name is Tony, Tony Walker, now to the business but I wanna know if you are still in business or you are out of business?

RE: Strange Meeting - Shinju - 02-17-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Katherine observes stranger again, searching for his name or face in her memory, in datapad afterwards. Why is he here? Talking to me if I don't know him well. Let's try some questions.

"Depends, why were you looking for someone like me? Why me? Who told you about me? What do you need from me?"

She seems to be done with questions for a while though, patiently waiting, crossing her legs.

RE: Strange Meeting - Gulryz - 02-18-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

He looked into her eyes, which seem to be waiting for answer People like you are getting less and less and the skills you have they are even less on market He looked at her, she seem to listening to himNow don't ask me who told me about you and I need you to handle some people for me, we can work together in future He was waiting for her answer

RE: Strange Meeting - Shinju - 02-18-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Handle some people? I left my past of assassin behind me... This would bother her mind.

"Handle? Can you elaborate?"

She raises her brow, waiting for the answer.

RE: Strange Meeting - Gulryz - 02-18-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Tony answered quickly I think you know what "Handle" mean, you are not a New one to explain everything, If you agree to "Handle" some people for me, both of us will be benefited by it He was waiting for her answer

RE: Strange Meeting - Shinju - 02-18-2015

Magellan - 4th Freeport

Why... Why is she still being a simple toy on a chess desk. Still people want her to "get rid" or "handle" some random people.

"You may know I left this kind of job behind me, in the past. How would it benefit me though? Tell me."

She smirks, leans bsckwards and takes out a lolipop.