Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers - From: ELF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers - From: ELF (/showthread.php?tid=126284)

To: Lane Hackers - From: ELF - Gypsie Skripto - 02-16-2015

To: Lane Hackers
Encryption: Encrypt to a Hacker?!

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti!

I am writing to you on behalf of the Erisian Liberation Front because I think your lot and mine started with the wrong foot. With the ELF having Lane Hacker origins, and seeing how we usually don´t care about sovereignity issues, we parked a couple of days ago in Kepler to see if we could catch something worth something. We were intercepted by one of your pilots who gave us a territorial claim sermon, after which we left the system because we wanted no trouble with your party.

For the respect I have towards the Lane Hackers though, I would like to come to an agreement. Please let us know what would it take for us to gain the favor of the Lane Hacker movement and be allowed to carry on with our activities within your claimed territory. Our movement´s motto is to help those who fight a fair fight, so I don´t see why we couldn´t spare some booty your way.

Apologies for before, let us start from scratch, would ya? Thanks in advance!

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]

To: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Nicole Hunter - 02-19-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Gypsie Skripto,

I always had a soft spot for Temporary Autonomous Zoners, their affinity towards psychoactive drugs and ability to live happily within stunningly incoherent illusion brought by Discordian dogmas. There is no bad blood between us and you can even call me a reserved sympathizer for your anarchistic way of life. A symbolic donation to our cause now and then will ensure that this sympathy is not lost to pragmatic assessment of possible competition.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers - From: ELF - Gypsie Skripto - 02-20-2015

To: Nicole Hunter, Lane Hackers
Encryption: Encrypt to a Hacker?!

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Nicole!

I am happy to read your comm, such a warmth in your words. I am also glad we get to start with the right foot. Been ruminating about how we can help the Lane Hacker movement, and also how beneficial it would be for the Erisian Liberation Front to be able to continue operating in your claimed territory. We have reached an agreement with the other Popes to spare some 23.000.000 sirius credits to send your people on a monthly basis. I will be looking forward to your next comm, where I ask you please to tell us how to wire said ammount.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]

To: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Nicole Hunter - 02-22-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Gypsie Skripto,

You can send any sum that is directly or indirectly derivative of 5 to our Research and Development fund (LH~R&D) at your own discretion. However, what is more important than your numerological apophenia is that you and your followers maintain complete deference to our operatives in space. If you tread softly and avoid direct conflicts of interests harmony will be preserved.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...