Discovery Gaming Community
Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport (/showthread.php?tid=126358)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Shinju - 02-22-2015

29th Tau sector - 6th Freeport - 18/02/822

"Gooooooood! At least I am not on same level as employee of Ageira" She thought about his statement.

"At least I am more for you than a simple Ageira programmer"

Liss gave him a weak smile, still looking down at the grass.

"Where did we come from? We were travelling, exploring, looking for people... And we found wreck of Hispania and Maltese people in Alpha. Well I would have never thought that people who were united many many years ago would fight against each other again. It's our nature after all, destruction of our own kind. It's something I adore, look at Nomads... They are peaceful creatures, they are fighting just humans who disturbed them... But you will probably never see Alien attacking another Alien."

She noticed his move and gladly offers him cardamine vial.

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Yoshida - 02-22-2015

"So the Reapers decided to oppose this conflict by using even more violence on their own? That does not make much sense, I believe."

Yoshida accepted the tiny vial from Liss and pointed to the other one still standing on the bench. With gentle manners he emptied the vial's content.

"Your opinion about the nomads is interesting. In fact I'd like to hear more about your encounters with them."

His tone was now slightly different, there was hunger in his eyes. Or perhaps that was because of the effects of cardamine that he had just consumed.

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Shinju - 02-23-2015

"Well it's really hard to describe, you know."

Liss said quietly, opened vial and used Cardamine as well.

"Well Nomads, I really haven't had a bad interaction with them. They seem to be friendlier than people say and my knowledge... Well all I know we disturbed them from the sleep. And probably they aren't okay with it... We are stupid race, no offense but it's kinda true."

She shook her head and sighed loudly.

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Yoshida - 02-23-2015

"They are peculiar creatures, I agree."

Yoshida waited for Liss to finish her cardamine consumption and then continued.

"So Liss, which are those 'shared interests' that you wanted to discuss?"

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Shinju - 02-25-2015

"As we said, intell for intell. I wanted to know something about Lane Hackers and I got a basic info huh? You wanted to know something about Reapers. Dear, wanna see my ship now? I know you aren't some kind of Engineer but I can share something with you!"

Liss said , winking at him afterwards.

"If you want to see then get up! Otherwise I think it's all between us for now?"

She gave him a smirk and got up. Then she would take his hand, leaning forward and looking directly into his eyes.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?"

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Yoshida - 02-25-2015

Yoshida was surprised to hear that. In the end he chuckled with Leslie's simple personality.

"Sure, why not. Afterall I haven't seen anything like it."

He accepted her hand and got up.

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Shinju - 02-25-2015

With a smile, Liss made few steps forward leading the way while pulling his hand. She stared into his eyes and out of sudden bites her lower lip before she pulled him closer and kissed his cheek.

"I feel like someone is watching us, do not take it personally... Just security!"

She winked slightly and continued to the door where she spotted Yoshida's guard, again she winked at them and pulling leading him through them to the corridor. She couldn't help herself, still feeling like being watched by someone. But she didn't mind it now, pulling him to the lonely hangar where would her beauty rest.

"Here we are! I hope you didn't take that kiss personally. I just tried to pretend we are going to have a good time, sometimes it confuses people who are watching me."

She smirked and moved a bit closer with him.

"That's it, fear of the Corsairs. Because of one little secret, do you want to know it?"

She asked him, again staring into his eyes.

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Yoshida - 02-26-2015

When they were exiting the park, Yoshida signalled with his eyes the security to follow them. They were to ensure his safety wherever they were going, afterall.

Eventually they entered the hangar and reached Leslie's Lich. From such a close view, the Hacker was meticulously studying all of its little details.

"Liss, I am still debating on whether your kiss or your Lich is more wonderful."

And with that he placed his suit and hat on a small container and then made a full circle around the vessel. Once finished he returned to Leslie while holding a datapad on his hands.

"Before you tell me the little secret I should inform you that I made a more extensive database search on my way here and found more past tech exchanges between the Hackers and the Reapers."

Then he handed the datapad over to Liss containing 3 open tabs. [ #1 | #2 | #3 ]

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Shinju - 02-26-2015

Liss was kinda shocked, when Goro mentioned his 'debating'. Slight blush would follow, but she tried to stay calm.

"Ohh? Now depends how wonderful is my Lich?"

She gave him another wink and looked at his datapad, kinda shocked about it.

"Well, I see our current Prime Minister and ex-Archon had some deals with you. Please don't blame me for something I couldn't know!"

She seemed to be worried a bit now, it's kinda shame after all.

"Well, Lich is multi-role fighter craft, dear. It's able to attack ships in space, but also in planetary atmosphere. When Corsairs found our wing, they had to use a lot of resources for space but also panetary defense. You know how does it work, hm?"

She calmed herself down, walked closer to him and gave him his datapad back.

"Tell me! Would you mind staying just friends if our groups wouldn't be 'friends' again? It's just a personal question."

RE: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport - Yoshida - 02-26-2015

Yoshida took a moment to ponder.

"I don't see why the Lane Hackers and the Reapers will ever break their long-standing friendship. Equally, I cannot see why I would have to stop enjoying your company."

And with that the Hacker took his eyes off her and turned his attention to the vessel.

"Mind if I look at it from the inside? I will be able to review it better if I access its computer systems."