Discovery Gaming Community
A Meeting on Ames - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Meeting on Ames (/showthread.php?tid=126536)

A Meeting on Ames - Altejago - 02-22-2015

February, 820AS
Ames Research Station, Kepler System
The Unnatural Disaster made berth during a quiet spell, traffic was low and the unwieldy capital ship had made berth quickly to allow Lord Moka to disembark before slipping back into the storms on the edge of the system to await his pick up. Hank was on alert, it had been sometime since Lord Moka was out of the safety of the Disaster or the comfort of Attica. Assisting Hank were two trusted senior Aces tasked to die for his Lordship if things went pear-shaped and an escape ship was moored within the docking bays.
"This better be worth the risk" the Lord murmered to Hank

RE: A Meeting on Ames - Shinju - 02-22-2015

Ames Research Station ~ Kepler

Amber, the retired warlady of Clyde's, Buffalo Rogues. She's been preparing for a meeting with Lord Moka himself untill now, even if both were leading Rogues for a while, they have never met in person. But today, it's the great day and Amber is supposed to meet Moka, but not as Warlady, but as independent Rogue who left Buffalo Rogues few weeks ago.

"I just hope everything is alright..."

RE: A Meeting on Ames - Altejago - 02-22-2015

Lord Moka is led to Ames' cafeteria and he catches a glimpse of something that sets him off edge, A familiar face but not like he remembers. He pauses a moment to try and catch another glimpse but the mysterious young person is out of sight.

As he enters the communal area, he sees a lone Rogue-like figure standing with their back to them.

"Hank, go and see if this is Amber"

As Hank approaches, Amber turns around and Moka is at ease with the situation and moves over.

"Amber, I hope you are keeping well?" Moka asks

RE: A Meeting on Ames - Shinju - 02-23-2015

Amber was talking to a person near, being kinda bored. But then someone turned her around and she almost had an urge to punch another pervert touching her. Luckily she isn't "Trigger-Happy", smiling in relief seeing Hank and Moka. She has a black pants and shirt, while her brown hair were fixed into Ponytail.

"Moka himself, what a surprise. I am well and how are you? Recovering?"

RE: A Meeting on Ames - Altejago - 02-23-2015

Moka smiled "I've seen better days but I am getting there. What happened to your situation in California?"

Hank at this stage moved on to the bar, ordering a large bottle of booze for the warlords to enjoy.

RE: A Meeting on Ames - Shinju - 02-23-2015

Amber giggles quite loudly, it's the first time in her life she sees Moka in person.

"That's a long story... I probably lost a power over Alcatraz and Montezuma... So I tried to avoid a conflict, you know I love my life."

RE: A Meeting on Ames - Altejago - 02-27-2015

Moka smirked, "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's why I barely go anywhere outside of my hideaway and if I am travelling, it's aboard the Disaster."

Moka looks over to Hank, who is gathering drinks'

"What is it I can do for you, Amber?"