Discovery Gaming Community
To Mr. Yoshida/LH - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Mr. Yoshida/LH (/showthread.php?tid=126628)

Pages: 1 2

To Mr. Yoshida/LH - evanz - 02-24-2015

[Image: itn8V6D.png]

Mr Yoshida

Are you the highest LH authority?

I have just been passed a copy of a communication between a supplier of mine and yourself, and another of your associates

What confuses me is your level of intelligence gathering, it is unbelievably out of date, and do you not keep records? Are your computer systems still so behind on information?

The captain of the supply ship, Safe Trader, forwarded to me your conversation, and your “itchy trigger finger” uncalled for action by your associate that turned up

He said whilst he was in conversation with you, another LH showed up and accused the trader of lying. His recording went like this….

Mr.Yoshida:: You are supplying the IND installation in Kepler system.
Safe.Trader: what ind base, theres no ind base
Safe.Trader: doesnt your intell tell you that
Mr.Yoshida:: What was its name? Poena?
Mr.Yoshida:: I don't even remember.
LH~Leiden.Repossessor: Please do not take us for fools.
Safe.Trader: there used to be one, but its not owned by ind anymore, not been for ages
Mr.Yoshida:: Who owns it nowadays?
LH~Leiden.Repossessor: As sometimes our fingers can trigger reaction such as this

At which he opened fire and dropped his shields, totally uncalled for and inappropriate.

I ask you to control your colleagues and put them in their places, to not open fire on supply ships especially if you want cooperation from who they are supplying.

When I took over the base as administrator, I opened a dialogue to everyone including the LH, in good faith, sent a system wide message on more than one occasion, offering docking rights to anyone that would like to dock and be serviced by Poena

Poena was immediately threatened by the LH, point blank, I tried to come to an agreement, but was flatly ignored, and since then have had NO communication apart from earlier to one of my suppliers, and a threat given to the captain of the ship called Safe.Trader

Now to what can be done about this, if you wish to dock then please provide your assurances that this situation will NEVER happen again

I am willing to allow LH to dock, but I must press that if ANY supply ships to Poena get stopped, all docking rights will be void and you will be made, by YOUR actions, Hostile within 3k

Furthermore, you MUST obey Poena’s rules and regulations, as in, whilst you are allowed to dock, that Poena will NOT be a staging area to conduct ANY attacks on ANY ships in Kepler, again doing so will void our agreements and you will be refused docking rights and made hostile targets for Poena’s gunnery crew.

If you will agree to this, then forward me a list of transponders

[Image: XSouVgp.png]
Mr DAvies

[Image: CbsrVqP.png]

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - Yoshida - 04-13-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Mr Davies.

Please allow me to avoid wasting my time by answering your initial questions. I will address the ones which are more meaningful.

Let me clarify something important from the beginning. The Lane Hackers have not forgotten the former affiliation of your installation. There is one way to prove that Poena is released from the cancerous grip of Independent Neuralnet Division and that is by proving that you can deal with us.

Furthermore, as you may well know, we have kept our end of our informal agreement the past few months by refraining from intercepting your freelancer and Samura suppliers. We also know that you occassionally receive supplies from large convoys which belong to organizations which are neutral to the Lane Hackers. A smart plan, I admit, but we are willing to compromise our neutrality and hit even those convoys if you are unwilling to see reason.

Docking rights is something which we do not really care about, but even if we receive them, you should count on our discretion on the rare occassion that we use your outpost. What we want however is to dedicate to us some storage space which we will use for own business. In return you will receive from time to time some Reinforced Alloy shipments.

Of course I understand that you'll find trouble on the extreme occassion that law enforcement visits your installation. Subsequently we are not going to force our demand until Poena will be able to implement mechanisms to hide its illegal cargo. So for now we only expect to receive docking rights.

I highly advise you to consider my humble offer as well as the consequences it will cause, should you not accept it.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - evanz - 04-13-2015

Finally a reply

Now let’s see where was we, it’s been so long

Ahh yes, docking...

No problem, as I have asked before as long as you obey the rules, it will be granted, and I must say so far you have honoured you promises in not stopping my supply fleets, of which I thank you, therefore I will log your ship transponders into Kepler’s database. But remember to continue to not stop or harass any supply ships heading to and from Poena.

Mr D.Davies

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - Yoshida - 05-20-2015

...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Davies.

I hope you are doing well, Administrator. The time has come.

As per our agreement, we would like you to reserve some cargo storage on your base for the Lane Hackers. Sometimes when we bring some cargo from abroad, we may need to temporarily store it to your base before moving it deeper into Liberty via our smuggling ring or affiliated freelancers.

The commodities which we may store from time to time are the following.
  1. Cardamine
  2. Artifacts
  3. Blood Diamonds
  4. Blue Jillies

I am sure you know that we also kept our side of the agreement and those FL-ER vessel were left unharmed. Furthermore, as a gift to our agreement you'll find Poena currently running in maximum capacity of reinforced alloy, food, water and oxygen. Please let me know when you'll be available to meet us and pick some samples of the aforementioned commodities.

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - evanz - 05-21-2015

Greetings Mr Yoshida

I will put aside a protected secure space in our cargo holds, but 1st as you have said I do wish to sample what you are bringing in, obviously for security reasons I will need a unit of each of the commodities you wish stored checked by the on board labs, (in case, well you know, in case you’ve somehow programmed hacking software on them), there isn’t a huge amount of space left after full loads of necessary supplies, if nothing is found suspicious then I agree to store for you

I think we should meet outside Poena soon, let me know when you are floating about around and ill undock in my personal shuttle, to gather the samples

Going by the latest announcements in Sirius, I very much doubt any trouble will come Poena’s way, as Kepler is a free system, but I stress if you get caught by local officers, outside Kepler system, doing your, travels of said commodoties, then Poena will not be accountable by it.

Basically it’s your own risk

I look forward to meeting with you soon

(p.s. i trust you will continue in good faith NOT to stop any supplying ships to Poena, or our agreement will become void)

Mr D.Davies

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - Wolfgang Weisen - 05-23-2015

...Interruptor.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: QQuZOOj.png]

Good day Administrator.

I hope your scientists checked the samples I gave you. I expect there are no problems so I am going to move on to the information you requested. In order to avoid other people taking the commodities and moving them on their own inside Liberty, we want you to set the price high so that only the Hacker who submitted that load will then afford to buy it back and move it elsewhere.

A flat price of 6,000 credits per unit for all four commodities and a maximum quantity of 20,000 units for each one of them. Needless to say, that because of this you should expect our transports to run some Reinforced Alloy to your base once in a while in order to pick up the deposited cargo.

Furthermore Mr Yoshida asked me to inform you that once you prove yourself useful, you can ask him to help you with Poena's core upgrade considering how well-connected he is.

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - evanz - 05-23-2015

Greetings again LH representative.

Poena Scientists have analysed them, the following report shows the results:-

[Image: iEy4gaW.png]
The Blue Jillies has been CLEARED for storage
[Image: XInUg2U.png]
Cardamine has been CLEARED for storage
[Image: SlN6nwJ.png]
After disassembling the artefact’s casing, the object inside was CLEARED for storage
[Image: QAA9eV3.png]
Blood Diamond has been CLEARED for storage

Samples are clear, (well going by what they are), they are clear for storage, they will be placed in a secure protected area of the cargo bays, only for LH, and will ONLY be opened upon request of the LH docked pilots, I trust this arrangement suits your needs, initially the maximum amount of storage is to be set at 5000 per commodity, until I have managed to employ enough crew to expand the cargo spaces, until then the normal supplies take priority, prices as you have requested will be set at 6,000 per unit

Mr D.Davies

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - Wolfgang Weisen - 05-23-2015

...uploading.data...

Good work there Mr Davies.

However we have two issues. The first is that it's extremely inefficient to wait for you to open up the storage in order for us to get the stored commodities. The Lane Hackers hate corporate bureaucracy. Please keep the commodities open for sale/purchase at all times.

Secondly, 5000 maximum limit means that we can store only 1 Ptrain load before the smuggling vessel gets involved. That's also ineffecient, especially since we're not going to store multiple commodities at one time. So let's agree at 10k maximum limit?

You can trust me on this Mr Davies, I happen to be a former Interspace economic analyst.

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - Wolfgang Weisen - 06-02-2015

...uploading.data...

Hello again Mr Davies.

I retrieved huge amounts of Niobium Ore from the burning remains of IMG|Rock[R]. Wouldn't you like to trade some Niobium Ore on your base? Certainly you see the benefit when its sellpoint is literally next door and currently only Blackport 66 is dominating this lucrative business. And on top of that traders will bring Food on their way back from Denver...

RE: To Mr. Yoshida/LH - evanz - 06-06-2015

Greetings once again LH representative

Poena’s crew and suppliers have been working hard over the last couple weeks, to upgrade its system and increase cargo space, I can announce now that everything is complete, all systems are working fine, ready for future enhancements.

Niobium you say, well that’s good to have, and yes I would love that stored at Poena, I though do feel sorry for that IMG| vessel, they are a good bunch of pilots and have helped me out many times.

I share this system with Blackport 66, and I wish a good future to it, I have personally visited there a couple of times to have a few drinks with the administrator.

Mr D.Davies