Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit (/showthread.php?tid=126657)

To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit - PlasmaSabre - 02-24-2015

[Image: tbar%5BY%5DKaplan.png]

Greetings from the [Y], Lane Hackers.

This is just a short message to let you know that we've accepted your proposition, and are willing to pay the permit fee.
Please contact us on this channel to let us know the exact amount.

Cheers,
Major Kaplan
[Y]

[Image: tbar%5BY%5DKaplan-e.png]

RE: To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit - PlasmaSabre - 02-26-2015

<<<Boosting Signal>>>

RE: To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit - PlasmaSabre - 02-27-2015

<<<Boosting Signal>>>

To: Major Kaplan - Nicole Hunter - 02-28-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Kaplan,

I believe there has been some sort of misunderstanding. As I have been told, you have met Mr Yoshida who informed you that we consider Liberty and its vicinity our zone of influence. However, it seems you have mistaken us for a being a typical oppressive government forcing you to pay permit licenses to allow you exercise your basic freedoms. Mr Kaplan, that was a very unfortunate mistake. Therefore, let me enlighten you in this field. The Lane Hackers have friends and enemies, business partners and targets of opportunity. You do not buy our friendship. A partnership has to be earned.

If this is indeed your intention, then you need to do better than throw a few credits at us. I believe it is necessary to begin from a proper introduction of yourself and your organization.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit - PlasmaSabre - 02-28-2015

Greetings from the [Y], Professor Hunter.

If Mr Yoshida is the pilot of the vessel LH~Leiden.Suppressor, then it is true that we have spoken with him regarding your zone of influence. I apologize for the misunderstanding, it's just that your pilot -specifically- mentioned that we needed a permit.

<<<uploading comm data>>>

Quote:LH~Leiden.Suppressor: You need to buy permits from the LH to operate here.
LH~Leiden.Suppressor: That's what I care about.

<<break>>

LH~Leiden.Suppressor: So... if you want to still operate here you need to contact our Diplomatic Channel and ask for permission.

If you are indeed not a "typical oppressive government", then we extend a warm hand of greetings to the allies of the Liberty Rogues. We look forward to potentially earning a partnership with your organisation in the future. As a gesture of good faith we invite you to our neural net page, where you can see what brought us to Liberty.

Cheers,
Major Kaplan
[Y]

To: Major Kaplan - Nicole Hunter - 02-28-2015

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Kaplan,

We have partially confirmed your story thanks to our contacts in Dublin. Revenge is a motivation we, Lane Hackers, respect, and that is why I feel inclined to let you prove your friendly intentions in a more substantial way. As you possibly know, Ageira Technologies is almost a sole producer of Superconductors and Bio-Neural Processors. Obtaining them is moderately easy and we could do it ourselves, however, we do not want to bring unnecessary attention to the fact that we need large quantity of them. Your group is new and relatively unknown in Liberty. Nobody will link your actions with our interests. Bring us 3000 metric units of each taken from any corporate transports belonging to Ageira Technologies, Deep Space Engineering or Interspace Commerce, including low profile shipments. It is crucial that you provide us with scans of extorted ships.

If you do this, you will earn our friendship and an appropriate reward. Please advise if you are interested.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Lane Hackers Subj: Permit - PlasmaSabre - 03-01-2015

Greetings from the [Y].

We are glad to accept, Professor. The units will be with you shortly - where shall we deliver them?

Cheers,
Major Kaplan
[Y]

To: Major Kaplan - Nicole Hunter - 03-01-2015

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Kaplan,

Cochrane Depot. Either contact one of our operatives or figure out a way to please our dock-master.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...