Discovery Gaming Community
To: [TAZ] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [TAZ] (/showthread.php?tid=126672)

To: [TAZ] - Vaelin - 02-25-2015

[Image: 1sLE3br.png]

RE: To: [TAZ] - Exodus - 02-25-2015

[Image: Chao_3_3_Theme_9_GIF_by_toa267.gif]

ID: Kelsey Norton,
Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Encryption: 5 Tons of Flax

Kallisti Bellator!

It seems your request landed on my desk. So let me get straight to the point. Yes, we can get our hands on the Iridium and we can deliver it as well. Usually I like to know more about the customer before arranging the deal so if you could tell me who would you be and under what kind of flag do you "sail" that would be more than satisfying.

Also please let me know where do you want the materials delivered or you can easily get it from one of our ships near Shasta Orbital Skyhook. The price will be calculated only when you mark the destination.

Your humble mumble awaits your respond. 23's
~Kelsey

RE: To: [TAZ] - Vaelin - 02-25-2015

[Image: z7phsTM.png]

RE: To: [TAZ] - Exodus - 02-25-2015

Kallisti to ye!

Sorry for the message quality but I'm currently off duty, spending the time in the local mood maintenance facility. Thank you for sharing some of those details with me. I can arrange a load of Iridium for you, around 2000 units if that is good enough. The delivery is feasible both in Newcastle or Puerto Rico systems. I have ordered one of my ships to complete the task in the next 24 hours and the delivery will be ready to be handled over to you.

The total cost of the materials including shipping will be around 1.5 million credits. Please respond if you take the deal and then I'm giving the ship in standby a go. Have a nice day Mr. Bellator. Until next time! 23's

~Kelsey

RE: To: [TAZ] - Vaelin - 02-26-2015

[Image: 7Doen8S.png]

RE: To: [TAZ] - Exodus - 02-26-2015

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Hello again!

The ship is already docked at Shasta Orbital Skyhook with the Iridium loaded in the cargo bay. Feel free to take whenever time is good for you. Also, thank you for your contribution, the ammount of credits you are offering is very generous. The manifest is attached to the containers, you can check them before you load the cargo.

If you need, I can provide the picture about the cargo but it will take sometime as the station is quite crowded at the moment. Will handle it anyway if you wish.

23's
~Kelsey

RE: To: [TAZ] - Vaelin - 02-26-2015

[Image: i8aKYZu.png]

RE: To: [TAZ] - Exodus - 02-26-2015

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Kallisti once again!

You can find the manifest here, should be attached if I'm correct. The ship you will need to look for is the "[TAZ]Wholly.Chao". It's currently docked on Shasta Skyhook as I've said. Once again, I'm struggling with solar interference but I hope you can download the data. Also, for your kindness we have an extra 1000 units of Iridium loaded on the ship which you will receive free of charge. Your Zoner past is valued amongst us.

Attachment #1

Good coincidences to you Mr. Bellator!
~Kelsey