Discovery Gaming Community
To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : BMM- Re : Carrier (/showthread.php?tid=126772)

To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Junker Marauders - 02-28-2015

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

Hey, dont take this offensively but there's no real way to approach this delicately. For a long time we've held salvaging and scrapping operations in the Southampton scrap field, even with the current threats in the area. We've also been flying by this beautiful thing for awhile but not nearly as long. Given shipbuilding is what it is part of our group is kind of wondering what's taking so long on its completion and if there's anything we can do to help speed it up. I'm not sure if resources are stretched, if there are issues with the ship itself or some other factor. Let us know if we can do anything if it's something we can help with.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder
[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Euca - 02-28-2015

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: The JM|-
Encryption: Misused Guitar
Subject: The Junker Marauders.

To Mr. Cash Ivankov,
Your concern is flattering, really.

We are well aware of the Junker's operations in the nearby scrap fields. We are also aware of the Carrier-Vessel sitting in Southampton Dry-Docks.

What we aren't well aware of is your organization. While I don't oppose you working against the IMG in our Bounty Board, you'll find that such larger projects of BMM require trusted groups and individuals to divulge information to. In order to be considered a trusted entity, we need to know who you are, otherwise, the Carrier will be none of your concern.

So tell us, Junker, who are you?

I await your answer.
Darcey Jameson, BMM Head of Security.

RE: To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Junker Marauders - 03-01-2015

As both a way to vouch for our efficiency and our intentions, we are sending over communication transcripts of a recent agreement between us and the Council, a group that I believe Bretonia has had a fair amount of contact with. I hope this will resolve any trust issues that may be lingering on your mind.

As for the question of who we are, we are simply put a group of Junkers that dont feel particularly inclined to start our greetings with "Bonjour".

Transcripts

RE: To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Euca - 03-01-2015

Encryption: Red Surfboard

To Mr. Cash Ivankov,
The Council? Anti-Gallic? Seems fair to me.

That Carrier in the Dry-Dock is the project Agincourt. It was supposed to be the first of it's kind, with many resources going into it's construction. However, as the project progressed, we saw flaws and errors in the blueprints become apparent and after many re-drawings and fix ups of the design, we finally came to the conclusion that at its current progress at the time, the Agincourt wouldn't be worth investing the time and materials into to fix the ship back up to Armed Forces standards.

Since then, the Prototype has sat wearily in the Dry-Docks, waiting for its dismantling. Coincidentally, the Board is looking into reinstating the Carrier as a testing ship for dangerous and and advanced technologies. The fruits of this research would go into the Armed Forces tactics against the Gauls that, as you know, plague Bretonia.

Progress in revamping the ship has gone underway with the bare resources that can be spared from Southampton. Other requirements come from varying other houses whose highways are conflicted by war or are deemed too dangerous to pass through with high pirate activity.

So, yes. Your help would be greatly appreciated in this situation. I'll get the dock workers to gather up their lists and we'll organize the materials that we'll need for your organization to gather. That is, if you're still interested, Mr Ivankov.

I await your answer.

RE: To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Junker Marauders - 03-01-2015

It does seem a bit of a waste to let so much work go to waste, especially if the ship is already actually partially built. I've found that in our line of work, nearly anything can be reused and i'm glad you seem to see the sense in that. While we're best at salvaging, i'm sure if materials are what you need we can help out.

Also no offence, but maybe the original design would've been more practical if you didnt put a crown on top of it.

RE: To : BMM- Re : Carrier - Euca - 03-08-2015

Encryption: Green Chips

To Mr. Cash Ivankov,
You'll find that we are quite efficient in recycling the old assets of the Kingdom, especially in these dire times. We need a total revamp of its Main Reactor, Main Systems and Engine Systems. I'll list what we need.

AGINCOURT Supplies List Wrote:
The Main Reactor:
-Beryllium: 15'000
-Cryocubes: 5'000
-Industrial Materials: 8'000
-Iridium: 8'000
-Super Alloy: 8'000

The Engine Systems:
-Cobalt: 10'000
-Engine Components: 30'000
-High Temperature Alloy: 20'000
-Industrial Materials: 5'000
-Super Alloy: 5'000

The Main Systems <On Hold>
-Industrial Materials: 5'000
-Nano-Capacitors: 15'000
-Optical Chips: 30'000
-Optronics: 20'000
-Quantum Multiplexors: 20'000

Also, as a note: The Crown is present to respect the Queen and in a sense, you'd do well to do the same.

I await your response.