Discovery Gaming Community
To Samura Industries. Subj: A Crow's Feather - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Samura Industries. Subj: A Crow's Feather (/showthread.php?tid=126856)

To Samura Industries. Subj: A Crow's Feather - WesternPeregrine - 03-01-2015

[Image: 3RGjLcI.jpg?1]
Transmission- Planet Junyo, Shikoku System
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: The Fisherman
Encryption: 7thJSDK (Max Security)

Konbanwa, representatives of the Samura Industries. Today I come not to talk about affairs related with the Takarabune but something more delicate.
Such topic is of special importance, such that my Patrons have deemed necessary for them to contact a trusted member of Samura by themselves.

This is not a "business" opportunity per se, so it is required one that can handle that sort of "matters" our groups tend to collaborate with.

I await your company reply, hopefully with the designation of it's representative.

The Fisherman.

RE: To Samura Industries. Subj: A Crow's Feather - Geolog - 03-04-2015

[Image: GodfreyGao-DaichiHirasawa-Top_zps2cade014.png]

To: The Fisherman
Subject: Censored

Konnichi wa honorable Fisherman,

I have been chosen to represent Samura in these matters due to my previous jobs that were more like walking a fine line of the law. It's safe to say that I have made quite a few contacts that could help me in future ventures.

About our present deal, I'm listening to whatever proposals you had in mind. Or if network might not be safe and you are looking for meeting between four wall that can be arranged.

Sayōnara
Daichi Hirasawa

[Image: GodfreyGao-DaichiHirasawa-Bottom_zpsad7750bb.png]

RE: To Samura Industries. Subj: A Crow's Feather - WesternPeregrine - 04-07-2015

[Image: PdH43qe.jpg?1]
Transmission- Location Unknown, Okinawa System
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: Brother Zhou
Encryption: 7thJSDK (Max Security)

-= Transmission start =-

Konbanwa Hirasawa-san, of the Samura Industries. My apologies for the sudden appearance, but there were some changes in the initial plan.

My name is Zhou. I am known as the Elder Brother of the Hong Wu Movement, the Crimson Crow. We are relatively small movement, one that wishes to see Kusari reclaim the rightful ownership of the region known as the Sigmas, which the ambitious Gas Miners Guild has so boldly claimed as theirs.

For years, many of those who suffered in the poor conditions of the Guild workshops and mining sites have endured the unendurable, and suffered the insufferable, until they could find a way to escape, to regain their dignity and the and the pride they once held.

Each month, the Guild receives several shipments of new "workers", brought in miserable conditions, and sent to even more hellish work camps in Miura and elsewhere, declared dead to all authorities, and forgotten by everyone but their families were they were taken from.

I saw these thing myself for many years. While not in the same level as these new slaves, due to my Kusari ancestry, I was still relegated to a simple caretaker for the hordes of deprived workers.

Me and others managed to leave that life of corruption and disdain for humans, and escaped to several places in the region. The Hogosha found most of us, and gave us aid and taught us of ways to counter the GMG evil.

It arose in us the desire, the will of dispel the mistake that became the GMG tyranny. Many of the systems they claim for themselves were surveyed by their Kusari ancestors, and the Guild has used this pretext to stake their own claims, creating an image of explorers and colonizers for themselves, upon the shoulders of the great Kusarians.

Well, the Hong Wu will not let that grave crime go unpunished. If they state such claims, then they will be forced to submit to the will of our noble House, the true ruler of the Crow Nebula.

--------

I come to you Daichi Hirasawa, and the Samura Industries that you represent, as a sign of respect for the great institution of our Noble House. Our noble mission will be arduous, and will take much effort to succeed.

We are not concerned about financial aid, or technological advantages, as the Hogosha have supplied us with enough funds to start, and our own men are acquiring new data everyday that will help our benefactors, and in turn Samura, to brave the depths of the Nebula sea.

What we do require, or rather beg of the mighty Samura, is their political influence in supporting our noble goal. Our voice alone will bark no louder than any Dragon fanatic or Chrysanthemum radical. But with Samura influencing the public opinion, we will be able to mobilize Kusari to the thought of reuniting the Sigmas into the embrace of the glorious homeland.

Influence is needed on the Government, on the Media, but more fundamentally, on the minds of the officers of the Kusari Naval Forces and the Kempeitai and the Army. We of the Hong Wu will make the effort of pulling more dissatisfied workers of the Guild to our cause, to alert the travelers and residents of the Sigmas of the perils that the GMG creates, and to keep the Sigmas clear from other foreign interests that might compromise the reclaiming.

I would also ask of Samura, together with our patrons of the Hogosha, to establish talks with the Corsairs, as they do enjoy traveling the sigmas in their works. They despise the Guild as well, and not only they will be a powerful ally, but a righteous neighbor to Kusari new borders. Work should be undertaken that they recognize our dreams, and be welcome as friends and comrades, rather than suspicion of looters.

My talk went longer than I expected, and I rather not risk having the Guild be aware of our intentions while we are in preparations. I hope that this message is read favorably by the honorable Harisawa-san, and the direction of Samura.

With the Righteous Will, for a greater Ksuari.
Zhou, of the Hong Wu.

The Crimson Crow Movement.

-= Transmission End=-

RE: To Samura Industries. Subj: A Crow's Feather - Geolog - 04-16-2015

[Image: GodfreyGao-DaichiHirasawa-Top_zps2cade014.png]

To: Brother Zhou of the Hong Wu
Subject: Censored

Konnichi wa honorable Zhou-san,

We haven't met before, my name is Daichi Hirasawa. I acknowledge the change of plans and move along with them.

We haven't heard of your movement until now but there is first for everything so here we are. Now about the Gas Miner Guild, they never really cared for what the rest of Kusari had to say. They were perfectly fine with holding the high monopoly on Sigma systems and ripping it's benefits. The return of Sigmas to Kusari has long been just a dream but with your help it has a change to happen.

The Guild never had any care either for it's worked or for foreign workers coming to them seeking better life. We have no certain information and we could only speculate on the matter but still we could not reach any good end for those poor workers. In essence we concluded that nothing good came to them.

Now I know about this so called worker shipments, I have seen one Guild transport carrying them my self in Honshy system. A few members of Hogosha liberated a few thousands slaves and destroyed the Guild transport. I happend to be passing by on my way to New Tokyo in Ryuujin when that event occurred. Hogosha pilots employed my transport services and asked me to ferry the survivors from the ship to Planet New Tokyo. It wasn't very nice for them in my cargo transport but still a few hours in it on the way to New Tokyo freedom couldn't compare to life slavery in the Guild. And you know the best what I'm talking about from your personal experience.

I'm glad that you have found safe havens with some organisations, though I guess there aren't many because of Guild's propaganda that you are who knows what kind of terrorists group or something, you know how they work. Without former master you can now taste free air. But freedom doesn't always end with escape. Fighting back the oppressors is usually what follows. And as you said Kusari ancestors explored Sigmas, the ones that were back by Samura and then Kusari Empire, not today's Guild but still they rip the benefits of it.

We recognize your noble mission Zohu-san and thus we will use our great influence to support our mutual goal, the return of Sigmas. We will use our political influence within the Government to push through this goal and see it's victory. We will use our media influence to show the people of Kusari your righteous cause and the evilness of the Guild. And even though the Republic is pulling the strings these days most of the Kusari officers of all levels of the Navy, Police and the Kempeitai silently wish the old ways back. Although you have received the monetary and military help from Hogosha if you need it more you know where to ask. The only request I have for you is to keep our arrangement a secret for now until we have reached our goal because as you have said the Guild and it's allies have ears everywhere.

We will see what can be done with Hogosha and their allies to help this cause. There is a great potential in this field from which everyone can benefit. I guess that a good way can be achieved to make all this possible.

I look forward to out next meeting and us speaking again, until then...

Sayōnara
Daichi Hirasawa

[Image: GodfreyGao-DaichiHirasawa-Bottom_zpsad7750bb.png]