Discovery Gaming Community
To the Kusari Naval Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Kusari Naval Forces (/showthread.php?tid=127068)

To the Kusari Naval Forces - WesternPeregrine - 03-07-2015

[Image: PdH43qe.jpg?1]
Initiating transmission.
Sender ID: unknown
Alias: "Zhou"
Encryption: ISLE2321

A man of certain age appears on screen, making a gesture of greetings with both hands in front of him. He has kusarian features, but his clothes indicate that he may have lived abroad for a long time.

"Ahem, to the ones who receive this message, konnichiwa, and well met. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Elder Brother Zhou, of the Hong Wu.

Allow me to start by conveying my thanks to your men which ventured out to the deep reaches of the Sigmas, in defense of Kurile and the interests of Kusari. While I have witnessed strife and much loss while you embattled the scourge that roams these skies, I've heard that in the end your were victorious."

[Image: JjrXdZWs.png] [Image: uTfQqSls.png] [Image: fiI0Vlws.png]

The man makes a bow, before straightening himself resume his message.

"I am a representative of the Hong Wu. Our movement is mostly composed of concerned kusarian citizens and inhabitants of the region of the Sigmas. Concerned by the state of repression and poor working conditions that the Gas Miners Guild enforces in their exploration sites, and the impunity that they receive in face of the laws and justice of Kusari.

The boldness of the GMG, combined with their "autonomy" and less than honest connections, have left the region open to the likes of outlaws and terrorists, the kind that attacked you today. As you can see, Blood Dragons and Order prowl without hindrance from the Gas Miners in these systems.

Many people have become disgusted of this situation, including myself, that have lived and worked for the GMG for years, until I could not bear to see such disregard for the order and tradition of Kusari.

The Hong Wu has risen to oppose this terrible state of affairs, and we will work to have the GMG abandon their foolish path, and submit to the rightful ruler of the systems of Crow Nebula, the great House of Kusari. Not only the safety of Planet Miura and Planet Kurile depend on this, but also the lives of thousands of Kusarian colonists, and the prosperous future of the house.

What we ask of the Naval Forces is to lend their support to this cause, and with the Government insist upon the GMG to accept the sovereignty of Kusari on the systems they explored. While I do not believe that the GMG should be extinct, they should be reformed to a corporation just like any other in Kusari, bound by the same rules and expectations."

The man sighs, seemingly affected by battle fatigue.

"..My apologies, the strain of that clash still lingers on me.

I will try to contact the relevant parties about what needs to be done. I suggest you revise your agreements with the Rheinlanders, and advise the Government on where to draw the line with them, once the new borders be established. Be aware, they still have interests in the Crow Nebula, even though they have been to busy to do much about it.

Thats is all I have to say today to the good Naval Forces. I hope you will find in your spirit the virtue of my words, and be impelled to act upon them.

For a greater Kusari, for a greater tomorrow."

the message ends, the image of Brother Zhou replaced by the image of an aggressive crimson crow, with three legs, over a blue background. A title, Hong Wu Yun Dong (Crimson Crow Movement), is visible on the image.